4.8

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit, Chicken and Broccoli

4.8

Great for Families

Comments about Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit, Chicken and Broccoli:

This product is fairly new to the market. It's toughest competitor would be Hamburger Helper, and I must say the competitor can't compare. The Velveeta meals come with real cheese that creates a more creamy flavorful dish. The dishes are well developed and only require a few ingredients and little effort.

Sooo cheesy

Comments about Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit, Chicken and Broccoli:

We have been buying a lot of the new Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner kits. The chicken and broccoli kit is very good. It makes a very easy, quick, filling and satisfying meal! The broccoli tastes really good with all of that rich Velveeta cheese. I do think that they have a little too much cheese in these dinner kits. I have decided not to use the whole packet of cheese next time.

quick, easy and yummy

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit, Chicken and Broccoli:

quick, easy and yummy! my 3 requirements for a family meal on a busy night. I grilled my chicken in a skillet and made the pasta in a separate pan. Then mixed them together. I agree with the suggestions on the box, sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers on the top before serving. I have 4 picky kids and the whole family loved this and asked for more.

It's good for weekday meals

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit, Chicken and Broccoli:

this product is good for weekday meals when you want something easy and cheesy. It wasn't super flavorful, kind of blandish. It remindied me of just an ordianry chicken helper type meal. I give it a 75

the best thing since Velveeta Shells

from Jefferson, GA

Comments about Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit, Chicken and Broccoli:

I don't know where to begin. The Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kits are amazing! Our family favorite is the Chicken & Broccoli. If you like Velveeta, then you will love this! It is quick and easy to make and is delicious. I totally recommend trying this out!!!