3.1

Pros

Cons

depends

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

I mainly used it for reading online and on apps. I also used it for social networking sites but there weren't any apps for that. there are not very many apps and I had to send it in twice for repairs but there is great customer service and a good warranty. It was kind of cheap but not high tec

• App Availability:

Would definitely save my own money for a better quality tablet.

from Crocker, MO

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

I do not like this tablet. I was given this tablet by my Mom, not as a gift but as a hand me down. She bought it on a whim, I told her she needed to return it. Long story short, she kept it, hated it, and gave it to me. I decided to give it a whirl since it was free. Its a no go for me. Its taken forever just to try to get some apps on it. It is very very slow, and just lacks good quality materials. She only paid like 70 bucks for it, so you definitely get what you pay for. Ive used it for games and some music, but I definitely would not consider it to be a fully functioning tablet, I would save your money for something better.

• App Availability:

Great Tablet at a Better Price!!!

from North Canton, OH

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

I have been thoroughly satisfied with this tablet. i get all of the same features of more expensive Android tablets. The touch screen works great. I also like the amount of flexibility I have in the way i want my screen to look and the apps that are displayed.

The worst Tablet out there

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

This "tablet" is completey worthless. The touch screen is so bad that you cannot even use the device. Also the internet connection is disconnnected literally every three minutes and so you can't do anything. On top of all that when you do get three minutes of interrnet you can't navigate anywhere because of how sluggish it is and the touch screen wont allow you to get anywhere. I really don't know why this was even created. I only used it that first day and didn't touch it ever again.

Battery Life
After one hour the battery was dead. I had to sit by the out lit to use it.

Processing Speed
There wasn't any speed to it. I was si frustrated with how unbelieveably slow it was. It couldn't even stream a YouTube video at all.

Weight
It isn't heavy or anything but that might just be why its such a horrible device.

App Availability
You cannot download apps because it never stays connected to the internet long enough to get apps on there.

Its all black and has Cruz written on the black it looks fine.

It's so lightweight I'm sure after one drop it would be completely destroyed.

• App Availability:

Not a very good product.

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

I do not enjoy the micro cruz tablet. It is extremely slow and lags and freezes every time you try to do something. The sound isnt very good either. I wouldn't recommend it.

Doesn't last very long

Terrible software

No variety of applications

easy to take along

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

We bought this one for my husband and he has been very happy with the tablet itself, but he was having trouble with the cord that charges it. He had to keep playing with it to get it to charge until he finally gave up and we had to send it back to the company to have it replaced. We had only had it less than 6 months. the tablet itself he has no regrets.

Battery Life
The battery last as long as you would expect and as long as the cord will plug in.

Processing Speed
do not have to wait to long

Weight
very light and not hard to hold onto

App Availability
we have found alot of apps

very good

holds up well

Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet

from Dayton, PA

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

This is a great ereader as far as readers go. It uses different formats, has touch screen, is back lit. you can choose the font size that is easy on your eyes. It has a full touch screen that is very responsive with stylus. The screen is easy to read and is 7" . The only problem with this ereader is that you really have to dig for information and tabs. and the battery sometimes has to be taken out and put back in because the tablet freezes up. The pros are that it is a great ereader, price is reasonable, you can watch movies, read books and listen to music and it is browser supported for internet use as well. 4 hour battery charge. The cons are it does freeze up and it takes patience to use it.

could be more powerful

Weight
easy to hold and travel with.

App Availability
only available apps are on the cruz website

Very sleek and cool looking

I have dropped it once and it still works great.

Cheap and fun

from Miami, FL

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

I got this because it was cheap but i have to say it is way more fun than i thought it would be i can easily say that i had some of the best times on this item. Its not fast fast but it does the job and the things it does do at the limited speed are pretty cool. I also have to say i did mod my out with a custom rom and made it run like the wind. But its just a well build machine. And the price for what you get isn't bad i kow a IPAD is way up there but this is like 1/3 of the price and you still get all the goodies so it a big plus in my book.

Great Tablet/E-Reader

from Morenci, AZ

Comments about Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301:

I just purchased this Micro Cruz Tablet. I have to say that I'm pretty impressed! If you have a wi-fi connection, you can browse the web, check your email, update your facebook, or do whatever it is you do online! This Tablet runs the Android operating system. It has the Borders/Kobo and the Kindle applications available where you can buy books or download free ones! It is color as well, which is fun.

I was disappointed by some of the games available. The Android system gives you a variety of games you can download, however some of apps popular for the Android based phones do not work on the Cruz (such as Angry Birds) and will not let you download, even though you can try.

Overall, I am very pleased with the quality of this Tablet for the money. You can watch movies, read books, and go on the internet easily without having to lug around a large laptop or netbook. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a Tablet. It is easy for beginners to get the hang of (I have only had mine for 2 weeks), and fun to play with!