VeganEssentials.com

VeganEssentials.com

Huge vegan collection!

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

I was referred to VeganEssentials.com recently by a vegan friend and she spoke highly of the website. So, I decided to check it out online and I really liked what I saw. They have a huge collection of everything vegan, even vegan footwear (which by the way I was not aware of!). I ordered a couple of items online on their website and I am quite happy with my purchase. Their website is not one of the fancy and jazzy websites that we come across these days. But it does deliver on product selection. Their website is simple to use with no fancy buttons. The ordering and checkout process was pretty easy and I was able to place my order conveniently. They shipped my order pretty fast and I received it in good condition. Their return policy is pretty good too, they offer a 30-day return policy on almost all their products (Note: the 30-day return begins on the date the product is shipped out to the customer). I would recommend this website for vegan products.

Good place to find vegan gifts

from Southfield, MI

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

I'm not a vegan. I felt I had to mention that before continuing. I definitely am impressed with people who are, but I'm just not. My sister in law however, well that's a different story. She's a vegan and every Christmas I always try to find gifts that she'll love. She is one of the hardest people to shop for because I never want to accidentally offend her with my gift choices. I try to be very careful when selecting gifts for her.
I came across VeganEssentials.com when I was looking to find a present for her. I was excited to find vegan items all in one place. I think when a lot of people think of vegans, they mostly think about food choices, however there are so many more products that vegans don't use. This site has lots of stuff that is all Vegan friendly all in one place so I don't have hunt through tons of listings on Amazon hoping to find an appropriate gift.
If I were searching for everyday items for myself and my immediate family I think I would like a bigger selection than VeganEssentials.com has to offer, however for yearly gift giving their selection is just fine.
The fact that their products are all cruelty free is a nice thing too, though I guess that really just comes naturally with vegan products.

My vegan heaven

from Lothian, MD

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

Favorite veganstore hands down. It's very pretty and well laid out. Navigation of products is easy and stress free. Reviews are also below the items and easy to read.

My mom buys me stuff from here and I often just browse around myself.

Everything vegan that you might not find elsewhere, like certain leaning products, or vegan jerky, is here.

My recommendation though is that they fill up the green space around the main website. They should make the main part, fill up the whole page, kind of like what the Pangea store does.

I also really like how they have many different check out options, including paypal, that makes me extra happy as I mostly use paypal and can't always buy things online that don't have a check out with paypal option.

I'm excited because they are undoubtely adding new stuff all the time so I love to check back and see the sales or new vegan products on the market.

Great website

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

Vegan Essentials is a very lovely website that offers vegan products of many different kinds. They sell food items, clothing, cosmetics, bath & beauty products, products for the home and more. Though the website goes by the name "Vegan Essentials", they offer much more than just the essentials in my personal opinion. If you're a vegan, shopping for a vegan, or just want to try something new.. this is the go to website. I don't live in an area that is heavily populated by vegans, and the options at local stores just aren't as great as I'd like. Anything that I can't buy at my local grocery store, I order from Vegan Essentials. I often have trouble finding a vegan product, say.. I'm looking for vegan shoes but don't know where to buy them. I can go to this website, type in shoes, and then I don't even have to question their animal friendliness. I definitely recommend using this website and also signing up for emails so that you'll be notified of discounts and such.

Best Vegan and Cruelty-Free Shopping Site

from Merced, CA

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

I've been buying products from veganessentials for years now, before there were all the vegan/cruelty-free shops that there are now. Even today, veganessentials is usually the cheapest place for vegan/cruelty-free products (in my experience). They're only closely rivalled by Pangea (veganstore), but one thing veganessentials has that Pangea doesn't: customer reviews. I find that these are very important before purchasing for unfamiliar products (e.g., fake cheese), new products, or fragile products. I typically buy food from them, but I've also gotten great snow boots, calcium supplements, B12 supplements, laundry stain remover, a hemp wallet, and hemp belt from them. If there's ever a problem with my order, they're very quick to respond and accomadating. In fact, one time I accidentally entered the wrong shipping address, and I realized this after it already shipped (because they ship fast! and UPS.). They weren't able to change its destination after it sent, so they re-sent it for me (no extra charge) after it came back to them. Great products, great services, great business!

Lies, overpriced items, and horrible service

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

Don't waste your time on this site. The items I ordered took FOREVER to ship, and when they finally did get here they were not as described at all. I asked for a refund but apparently that's "not their policy." Customer service was rude and nasty. Avoid this site as best you can.

Wonderful Vegan Online Store

from Maryland Heights, MO

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

Vegan Essentials is a great online store for all things Veg*n!

They are also always having great sales. I will wait until there is a good special or a few things I like are on sale and then stock up! You can also get cold items with fast shipping and good packaging!

Vegan Superstore

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

This is the must visit site for anyone who is a vegan or vegetarian, because this store has everything.  Each of the products featured is vegan, so you know you are buying something great.  It features beauty products, clothes, vitamins and food.  My favorite is the food section because you can find almost all of your favorites in vegan form.  I first visited this site because I had heard about the vegan marshmallows, and they taste delcious.  I received fast service and they are great for making vegan smores.  I visit this site a lot for vegan desserts to serve to my friends and have on hand at home.  The clothes and beauty products are all high quality and made by companies that really care about the vegan lifestyle.  This is a great store for everything vegan.

If you are Vegan you must go to this online store.

from Peel, AR

Comments about VeganEssentials.com:

**  I simply love this online line store. It seems like they sell everything Vegan. Every thing from beauty products and clothes to food and vitiams.    One of my favorite items on the site is the Toasted Coconut Vegan Marshmallows by Sweet & Sara. But I also really love their message t-shirts. My favorite is the****Gandhi Quote t-shirt.                                        The Greatness of a Nation and its moral progress can                                                be judged by the way its animals are treated.**