3.5
Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover

Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover

3.5

Better than shaving

I've used a few different Veet products, after I got tired of shaving every other day.  First, I started with the aerosol version, which was my favorite in terms of ease of use and how quick it was to apply.  Unfortunately, the entire bottle only lasted for two weeks (about half a dozen uses) and it was more expensive than the pump varieties.  I just started on my second large bottle, and I'm very happy with how long it lasts.  I've noticed that it smells worse, though.  I would definitely recommend getting the one in the green bottle (moisturizing one) because I had less of a reaction each time I used it.  In order to lessen the reaction, I make sure to apply lots of lotion as soon as I get out of the shower.  This doesn't stop it every time, but it makes it go away very quickly.  Despite the cost and the slight reactions, though, I definitely like using Veet a lot more than shaving all the time.  There's no razor burn and it seems to take less time (although, I think, it might actually take the same amount of time) and it lasts twice as long.

Veet removed the hair but left me feeling itchy.

My wife had actually bought Reckitt Benckiser Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Suprem'Essence Pump Velvet Rose Fragrance and Essential Oils 13.5 fl oz for herself but since she has really sensitive skin she asked me if I would be willing to let her try it out on me. The things I do for love. Though I did like the getting in the shower with her I did not like having to stand around with this stuff on my back waiting for it to be time to remove it as it was making me itchy while it was sitting there and felt even worse after she removed it for me. Yes, it removed the hair from my back and it was nice and smooth but the itchiness was terrible for at least two days, it seem to last longer but maybe it just was the fact I wanted the itchy feeling to go away as soon as possible. She chickened out and did not use it and left me to itchy by myself. All I can say it was at least good that it was not on a more sensitive area of my body. After this one time I have not let her torture me with it again, she will just have to deal with my back be hairy and not smooth. Or at least use something else other than this stuff to remove the hair. It worked great but not worth that itchy feeling.

Good but not great.

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

When I first tried Veet, I had high hopes for this hair removal to work well. I rate this as a 6 because it worked well, but there were a few reasons why I did not like this product. When I tried it on the smell of it was nauseating (at least it was for my sense of smell) and when it got onto my hands, it left a weird coat kind of feel that it took a the rest of the day to wash off my hands. The one I bought had also came with a plastic scraper and when it came time to use it, it scrapped off the cream but not much hair at all; also with my hands slippery with the weird coat on them it had me dropping the plastic or sometimes having it slide across my leg where it felt like I slashed my leg with an actual razer and sometimes I will bleed, and sometimes the cream would touch and burn where the cut is at. Every time I used this product it always give me trouble, I don't whether it is just me that this happens or if I am being that one unfortunate person that this hair removal cream just doesn't work on, but I highly doubt I would use this product again. It especially sucks when you have to sneeze and you have the cream in your hand and you use that hand to cover your sneeze; and when the cream starts to burn your face within a couple seconds. So, I have confirm (unintentionally) that the cream should not, I repeat, should NOT go on your face or any other skin that the warning label on the bottle (or tube) says.

Hair Removal Lotion

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

This product is even better than its close competitor. I have recently used this product. Usually I have to use hair removing lotion every 2 weeks but it has been close to 4weeks and I am now considering using again as hair growth has been minimal. It also smells great in comparison to its predessesors and the price is reasonable. Will definitely purchase again.

hair be gone

from Buffalo NY

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

I love using this product on my arms. It has an intersting smell, but not it's tolerable and doesn;t leave the smell lingering on your skin. It leaves my arms smooth and it is easy to use. I love the little spatula thing that comes with it that takes the product off with the hair. my skin is left smooth, without redness

Veet removed the hair but left me feeling itchy.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

veet hair removal gel cream

from Miami, FL

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

i have little dark hairs all over my arms and it gets annoying because they can get really long! i tried shaving it once and that was a bad idea.... they grew back quickly and felt way to stubly. i figured i'd try out a hair removal gel cream and chose veet hair gel removal velvet rose fragrance and essential oils. the smell is quite unpleasant and not very appealing. i sometimes have to hold my breath and the scent lingers in the bathroom for a little while. once i applied the hair removal gel/cream to my arms, they began to tingle and soon i had a burning sensation! it stung a lot and i washed it off after about 7 minutes which is the max time. once i took it off my skin was red blotchy and painful! the gel burned my skin!

veet hair removal

from Washington, DC

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

i bought veet hair removal gel cream because it was onsale at the store and i had some hair i wanted to get rid of on my arms and legs. i used this product a total of 3 times. 2 times on my arm and once on my legs. i usually leave it on for about 7-10 minutes. the first time i used it on my arms everything went smoothly and my arms were soft as a babies bottom. almost all the hair had come off. the scent was not terrible but it does take some getting used to. it smelt like any hair remover would. the second time i used this on my arms there was a burning itchy feeling on my arms and after i removed the gel/cream my arms were red and itchy and stung. im not sure why but its quite inflamed. the time span between each use on my arms is about 4 weeks. i like this product but maybe i have sensitive arms.

my first hair remover product

from Washington, DC

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

i got a tube of this because i was interested in hair removal without the use of razors. this happened to be on sale at the drugstore that week. i've used this on my legs, arms, and underarms. although the bottle says to leave it on for up to six minutes, i leave it on for maybe nine or ten minutes because six minutes doesnt do that good of a job taking off the hair. my arms have always had some thing hairs but because my hair is dark its more visible. after years of having these hairs on my arm i decided to remove them and didnt want to shave the air off so i used this cream. i left it on for ten minutes and when i washed it off my arms were soo smooth and hairless! i was so glad to finally get rid of the hair. theres still some short hairs that can only be seen if you stare at my arm but overall the hair is gone! it did a great job and i would definitly recommend this to others who want to get rid of some body hair.

Veet is just amazing

from Plano, TX

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

I have been using various products of Veet for the last few years.In between I have came across many forms and flavors of this product,but this Gel its just amazing.I have also tried another brand like Nair,but I was totally disappointed.Afterwards,I tried to stick on to Veet itself.Initially,I was using Veet spray-on,but one day I couldnt get that one from the store and discovered the gel one.Two things really attracted me to the product,one was that more quantity in less price.Eventhough the spray on as the name specifies,I never used it as spraying,because I find it wasting a large qty and also need to clean the whole area.So decided to give a try.And surprisingly the product was a great success.For me,its like the hair growth is very fast and also very thick rooted ones.So,the spray on,I need to apply it twice.But with the gel,everything is perfect with just one application and that too in a very less qty.One another thing is that,the time for application is also very less.So I strongly recommend this product to everyone.

Veet Hair Removal does not work

from Roxboro, NC

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

I cannot express properly how disappointed in the Veet Hair Removal Gel cream.  I had seen the commercials on television and found it on sale so I decided to give it a try.  I do not have dark hair but it would have been nice to put off shaving a few extra days during the summer.  I applied the gel as directed and left it on for 3 minutes per the directions.  The directions state wipe off a small section and if the hair does not come off easily, leave on for a few more minutes.  I did and the results were no different. The majority of the hair on my legs was still on my legs.  The entire process took twice as long as shaving would have and had I just shaved I would have saved the wasted money.

Also do not be fooled by the pretty packaging.  Veet Hair Removal Gel cream smells just like Nair. There is no way to escape the overwhelming chemical smell.  As I said before, I would not recommend this product to anyone. Don't waste your time.  Just shave. It will save you time and money.

YEAH no more shaving lol

from Rineyville, KY

Comments about Veet Suprem Essence Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:

One thing i can say about this product is i really love it because it gets all the hair.  No more razor bumps. and it leaves your hair very smooth. I use this product because it takes about 3 mins for all the hair to remove, now when you use a razor i say its gonna take a little longer than three mins and it leave razor bumbs and dont get all the hair. i would say this product is a go.