Other Shaving Creams:

Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump

i love veet!!

from Harrisville, PA

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump:

Veet is one of my favorite poducts in the world:D I have never shaved because i've seen my mom and my friend's legs and they are very prickly and theh hair is sooooooooooooo black!! and i hate that!!! And i've used veet for over a year (i'm only 14) and its amazing!!! i only have to do it once or twice a month. the hair comes in soft and blonde!! now if you show your legs alot you mite want to use this alittle more but i love this!!!!! now if you HAVE shaved its probably going to take alittle bit to make it come in blonde and smooth again but i would totally recommend this to everyone!!!!!!!!! its also really good more under arm hair but i have shaved my underarm hair before and after using this it grows in about 3 to 4 days later and its not prickly but it is black.... buti still like it!!! the smell is strong but its only on there for about 7 minutes and then its over hahah people say it burns but i don't think so!!! but its different for everyone, when i first started it it tingled alittle but thats when i knew and i got like 10 zit like bumps on my legs but which in 30 minutes they were gone:) but over all i love this!!!

I prefer Veet to traditional shaving products because it lasts.

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump:

I don't know about you, but I have been shaving my legs since middle school and, frankly, I'm tired of it!  In the past year I have turned to Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream pump and I have had a mostly positive experience with it.  You have to make sure you exfoliate before using the product, or else it will be less effective.  It makes my legs extremely soft, removes all hairs, and lasts at least 2 times longer than traditional shaving.  For me, the spending 5 extra minutes using Veet every 4 days is so much better than shaving every other day.  The one complaint I do have is the strong, pungent odor of the product.  Having used it for a while now, I suppose I am used to it, but anybody else that smells it while I am using it will make a negative comment.  Therefore, I try to use it only when the kids and the husband aren't around.  I prefer this product to other Veet products because the cream does not dry out.  Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is sick of shaving their legs.