Other Shaving Creams:

Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump Dry Skin

Pleasantly Surprized!!!

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump Dry Skin:

When I ran out of my own hair removal cream, I decided to try my daughter's **VEET HAIR REMOVAL GEL FOR DRY SKIN**...something I ordinarily would not do but I was in a pinch for time. I was amazed how effective and fast this gel worked. Sometimes I had to leave a more popular brand on my skin for a longer period of time for it to get all the hairs. I also enjoy how soft your skin feels after using Veet. It states that shea butter and a moisturizer complex hydratant is in the ingredients. The one down side is that the odor is just like all other hair removals even though they have added a lily fragrance. Just like the hair permanents we use ladies and hair coloring..don't know if anyone will be able to change that. I also noticed that my skin, which is very sensitive, did not redden or burn as quickly as it has in the past with other depilatores. I would have to really watch the clock with other brands so that skin irritation did not occur. All in all, Veet Hair Removal Gel lives up to it's promises so I couldn't ask for more!

Ok way to remove unwanted hair.

from Milford, OH

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump Dry Skin:

I have always seen and heard about products like Veet. This came as a recommendation from a good friend. I decided to buy it because it was on sale and really wanted to know if it worked. I mostly wanted to use it on my bikini line, but was nervous because I didn't want it to burn. I first tried it on the very inside of my thigh close to my underwear line. I put it on as directed left it on for three minutes and no hair was removed at that point, it said you can leave it on for a max of six minutes, so I waited another three minutes. I got in the shower and started to wipe if off with a washcloth. To my surprise, the hair was actually coming off. Although, there was a stubble left behind, like I had shaved a day or two ago. I plan on trying it again and hoping to get better results.

Veet is a disapointment!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump Dry Skin:

I can honestly say that I am not really a fan of Veet! I even got it very cheap on sale and with coupons! First off, it stinks something terrible! I'm not talking about a mild smell, this is horrific and leaves your bathroom stinking to high heavens for a very long time. It smells like a bad perm! Besides that I just don't see the point. I can't see spending the money on something that only last one or two times. You really have to cover your legs good to get it to work right. By the time I do that I may as well have just shaved my legs with a razor and soap! I can see some people really liking this if they are super busy and need to apply and finish their hair, but if you leave it on for more than 3 min you can expect some bad things...I dont know for sure, but I'm thinking burns and hurting a pleantly! I still think that shaving is a terrible waste of time, but this is a waste of money. I am not sure which is worse.