Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Vaseline
Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion

Pros

• Not greasy (3)
  • Smells great (3)

Great Company.....OK Product.

***I tried this lotion because I was kind of curious to see if the aloe in it would make a difference. I noticed a slight difference after applying it when I got out the shower. It absorbed quickly into my skin, but after about two hours, I had to reapply it again. I don't understand exactly how it works, but my skin didn't feel as moisturized after using this lotion.***

***But, my skin didn't look or feel ashy either. It's kind of weird, actually. As far as being misturized, my skin still looked healthy, so I guess this lotion works good. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, so I guess that's the true intention of this product. I figure it suppose to heal your skin so that it absorbs moisture and looks and feels more healthier.***

***If that's the case, then this lotion performs perfectly. I can't be sure how it will work for someone else, but it my case, it made my skin feel and look healthy. So I guess I can recommend based on my results alone.***

very soothing but didnt improve my dry skin

I have occasionally get dry pacthes on my skin and I try to find moisturizers or creams that are moisturizing but gentle to my skin. I seen the Vaseline intensive care with aloe and thought I would try it. It was very calming and soothing to my skin my irritation went down but it wasn't very moisturizing to my skin. It didn't help my dry patches go away. It seemed like I had to keep applying this lotion on all day. I think this lotion is a little too thin. I felt like my skin just absorbed all the lotion and my skin went back to being dry. This lotion is great for sensitive skin that needs calming because it has aloe in it but its not very moisturizing to my skin. It doesn't have a scent to it so its not harsh to the skin like those other scented creams I've seen out there. It sells at a good price so its affordable. I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin only for soothing inflammed skin or to stop an itch. I would only purchase this again if I needed something cooling like if I got sunburn or something but not for everyday use.

Decent but not amazing

from CT, USA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• Bedtime
  • Winter Dryness

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

This lotion is okay... I like that it smells fresh and nice without having a very strong scent. As a moisturizer, it doesn't seem to last as long as some lotions I've tried, but it does moisturize skin fairly decently. That being said, for the sane price or a buck or two more, there are other similar lotions I prefer. One never knows until one actually tries a product, so surely there are plenty of people out there who really like this Vaseline lotion.

Good product ..... smells good

from Casablanca

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

I used the product everyday after my shower to my dry skin it was really soothing and calming the smell is so good too i used it even with some coffee grounds to make a scrub

The Good Stuff

from Chicago, IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

This product has become part of my routine. Deodorant, floss, brush, hair gel, Aloe Gel. It even doubles as a good after shave.

A must have product for people with dry hands.

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

This lotion has been my life saver, as someone who suffers from dry, cracked hands all year round. I hate the thick and greasy feelings that most heavy duty moisturizers leave on my hands, then everything I touch seems to become greasy. With this lotion, this is not a problem, yet it delivers effective relief to my dry hands. Its also good to use all over your body, including the face. My face and skin is very sensitive, and I can use this anywhere.

Light, fresh fragrance.

Absorption
      No greasy or filmy residue.

Though it does not completely fix my dry skin it does provide effective relief that lasts for several hours.

Great lotion!

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

I use this lotion year round because the aloe is so good for your skin. This lotion does great things for my skin. My skin tends to break out with fungus type spots on my arms and chest. This lotion, due to the aloe, helps keep those breakouts to a minimum. At the same time, it works to nourish my skin. It keeps my legs really hydrated during the winter months. I love the amount of moisture my skin holds while I use this. It is a great lotion and has helped my skin feel great. I would definitely recommend using this lotion.

It is not my favorite smelling lotion. It does not smell bad. However, the scent is not a sweet scent. It has an aloe scent to it.

Absorption
      The lotion absorbs quickly. I only have to wait about a minute after using it for it to be absorbed into my skin. It does not leave me feeling greasy either.

It helps keep my skin extremely moisturized and hydrated. I think it is highly effective. It also helps treat my skin from a fungus outbreak.

Really Good

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

This is a light weight, non-greasy lotion that lightly hydrates skin with some of the cooling and soothing properties of aloe. I love to use this lotion as a daily moisturizer during the summer, especially when I've been in the sun all day and I am slightly sunburned. This lotion is definitely a stable for me in warmer weather, but I like to use a richer lotion during the winter that has deep hydrating effects. All in all, this is the perfect lotion of the summer, but not so much in winter.

This product has a clean, aloe like fragrance that isn't overwhelmingly strong.

Absorption
      It takes just seconds for skin to absorb this light weight, non-greasy product. What really amazes me is this product leaves no residue behind after I rub it in. Its almost like this product melts into my skin.

This product lightly hydrates my skin, and keeps dry skin at bay. Sometime when I have some sun irritation, this lotion does a great job of soothing and cooling. I love to use this product during the summer for that reason. I don't use it so much in winter because it doesn't have any rich, deeply hydrating effects, but it does a super job in warm weather.

• Absorption:

My grandfather likes it too.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

This is the only lotion my grandfather will use when he comes over! He and I both like it because it's not greasy. It's not hard to open doors or jars straight after using this. It has a really fresh, clean scent that's great for summer. It smells like cucumber and aloe. Men can use it with no worry. I use it under my perfumes and it doesn't mix together or change the perfumes scent. It absorbs and sinks in really quickly. My legs feel and look smooth after using this. It's not strong enough for my knees or elbows. It's gentle enough to use on my kids after a bath and it leaves their skin super soft. I don't use it on their faces because I'm afraid the scent is too much for their dry skin and it might sting. I really dislike the lid because it's so big and difficult to open. It's unnecessary because the hole that the product comes out of is very small. I used it for stretch mark prevention and it didn't really work. It wasn't creamy or moisturizing enough.

Fresh and clean

Expedites sunburn recovery.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

My skin burns very easily so I basically stock my house with a lifetime supply of aloe vera. Once the burn itself has finally healed, I'm always stuck with tragically patchy, peeling dry skin. That's where Vaseline Intensive Care with Aloe comes in handy. It truly soothes and moisturizes the damaged skin and (at least from my own experience) helps my skin return to normal much faster. The smell is pleasant too. I can't stand lotions that smell overpowering of flowers or chemicals, which usually burn sensitive damaged skin. This lotion has a subtle natural scent to it. No burning either! My only complaint is that it's a little on the thin side. I would prefer a slightly thicker consistency. Aloe Vera in itself is pretty thin though, so I can only assume it contributes to the texture issue. All in all, a great lotion. Soothing, gentle, healing moisture. Everything I need in a lotion!

• Absorption:

This is great for people who don't like lotion

from Concord, NC

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

I hate lotion. I hate the way it feels, and most lotions just cause my skin to be more irritated. However, I have constantly dry hands, and in the winter they crack and bleed and are painful. I wash my hands often, which further serves to add to my discomfort. Needless to say, I need lotion even though I dislike it. A friend told me to try Vaseline Intensive Care with Aloe and I'll admit, I didn't mind it.

It's not terribly thick, and it leaves no greasy, slimy feeling after you rub it in. It absorbs quickly, and there are no harsh fragrances to cause your already painful dry hands to become more irritated. Within a minute of applying, your hands will be comfortable and not at all slippery and greasy as they are with some other lotions. I can even snap my fingers shortly after applying!

It's much more economical than some of the other name brands that I've used with less success. The only drawback is that you do have to apply it more often than other lotions, but that's worth it to me because of the ease of use and the fact that I actually don't find it tortuous to use like some other brands.

Your hands and skin will feel soft and smooth, and pleasantly cool after use. It's even light enough to use on my face when I get some dry skin patches, without blocking my pores.

• Absorption:

who would've thought that cucumber would help my skin?

Comments about Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion:

As far as lotions go this one is very good. There are a couple of other brands that i prefer but the times we have used this it has done a very good job of hydrating my dry skin. You need to use it regularly for the full affect to take place. However when it is used regularly Vaseline aloe fresh does a wonderful job.

I love the scent and that is one of the primary reasons we use it. I love the smell of aloe and with it mixing with the other smells of the lotion it gives off a wonderful aroma. It is not an over powering smell and it does dissipate in time. But right after you put the lotion on your skin it is a heavenly smell.

Absorption
      This lotion does massage in very well and it does not leave an oily feeling. It goes on smoothly and feels good with an almost instant feeling of softness. There is now residue or sticky oily feeling on my skin after applying it.

This lotion does a fantastic job of massaging in to my skin and making my skin look and feel hydrated and soft.