Other Body Lotions:
Vaseline
Vaseline Renewal Age Defying Lotion

Vaseline Renewal Age Defying Lotion

Vaseline Age Defying Lotion is great!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Vaseline Renewal Age Defying Lotion:

I have used the Vaseline brand for as long as I can remember. It was the first lotion I remember my mother using on me, and I am very happy that Vaseline Renewal Age Defying Lotion lives up to the name! It is one of my favorite lotions to come along in a long time. I use this lotion everyday. I apply the lotion to my face and wrinkles seem to just disappear! I will continue to use this lotion for a long time!

My wrinkles are fading!!!

• Absorption:

I won't be without it

from Punta Gorda, FL

Comments about Vaseline Renewal Age Defying Lotion:

Vaseline  Renewal Age Defying Lotion is one of my favorite moisturizors to come along in a long while.  I've always respected the Vaseline name, however, they've added a new linel to their producst  which I cannort do without.  After my shower, I liberally apply the lotion to my face and wrinkles miracuallously seem to fade into insignificance.  After time in the sun or windy conditions, I do not fail to apply this product.  My mirror tells me the difference as well as friends who comment on the fresh appearance of my skin.  I love it!

vaseline renewal age defying lotion

from Wheeling, WV

Comments about Vaseline Renewal Age Defying Lotion:

First off the smell of this lotion is horrible. It does make your skin feel soft but so do other lotions I just cant handle the smell. I bought this because of it being age defying but Im not really sure it made a difference.