Other Body Lotions:
Vaseline

Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion

Pros

• Absorbs quickly (3)
  • Goes on smoothly (3)
  • Long lasting (3)
  • Moisturizes well (3)
  • Not greasy (3)

• After shower/bath (3)
  • Deep moisturization (3)
  • Dry/chapped skin (3)
  • Winter dryness (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3)

I use it everyday, at 32, I still get carded!

I'm not saying that this lotion is the fountain of youth, but at the age of 32, I do get carded** all the time** when i buy products that require 18 years or older!! I don't know if it's just a coicidence that I use this stuff everyday, and have for a very long time....but I'm definately not going to risk it!Also, I have some sort of weird skin condition that causes my skin to dry out on the sides of my nose and at my eyebrows, and I mean it dries out BAD! This stuff does the trick and I don't have to worry bout it for the rest of the day. I'd say, price vs. benefit..............this stuff** ROCKS**!!

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion

Lotions are a must for my hands during our cold winter months. My hands are dryer than most, and they get so dry they actually hurt. Not many lotions have come through for me, and I can add Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion among them.

This lotion is in all of the bathrooms in our church basement, and I apply it every Sunday, but it has not proven to give my hands the relieving moisture that I am looking for in a lotion.

The pump style bottle is nice and it's easy to dispense just the right amount into my hands, but it doesn't have the best scent and it is a little too greasy for me. I have used lotion that is greasier, but Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion is definitely one that is oily enough that I reach for a tissue or paper towel to wipe off the excess.

When I apply this at 10 am, it should last for a couple hours - but it doesn't. Well before church is done at noon this lotion has failed and my hands are feeling dry and uncomfortable once again. I think my hands are dryer than most, so you may have better results than I've had.

This stuff smells awful.

Absorption
Too greasy and it doesn't absorb completely

Doesn't moisturize for more than an hour!

Good Product

from Livingston, TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Softens Skin

• Bedtime

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

This brand is one I use often along with other brands. Sometimes I shop coupon sales for hand lotion and this is one I like. It is not my favorite smell, but I do not dislike its odor. When I scan shelves for what brand, I compare prices and that is a big factor since my skin seems to like to take a drink to soften. I have found as I have aged this is one of the ones, that I keep buying.. Odd enough to say that I identify the color with the product and I have found the word intensive does a good description of how it works. Vaseline Intensive Care Total Care Moisture Dry Skin Lotion . The brand I buy does have to do with what other major barnds cost and how my fixed income budget is stretching when I go in store looking for skin lotion. I use on arms, legs, hands, feet mostly after showering, before going outside, and when hands need a dab during day or night when get up if hands feel dry. This varies depending on what I have been doing outside.

Great Lotion

from Winona, MN

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Softens Skin

• Bedtime
      • Eczema

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

I used various lotions that just made my pores and skin feel clogged and oily. This is such a great overall lotion for people with sensitive-prone and very dry skin. The lotion virtually has no fragrance and its scent is extremely subtle. I can seriously feel the lotion sink into and moisturize my skin. This product is fantastic and I'm never without it. I used to have those tiny bumps on the upper backs of my arms that drove me crazy but no more, not since I began using this lotion and the soap. Have also recommended it to many friends who swear by it as well once they began using it and enjoying the results.

the best moisturizing lotion!

from Brooke tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Not Greasy
      • Smells Great

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

I have used a lot of different lotions out there. I have very dry skin and also in the winter it becomes worse then it already is. I love this lotion. It is the only I i will use. Its very affordable and it last for a really long time. I have use many other lotions, from name brand to store brand. This has been the best one so far. I use it daily. I will first use after I take a shower and it will last a while. I will reapply later in the day. Its not greasy at all which was the main issue with all of the others ones I have used in the past. It smells so good and the smell is not strong at all. I also dislike a strong scent because I get headaches fast with a strong scent. This one is a smooth and good smell. I use it on my hands and face daily and would recommend it to anyone that has very dry skin.

Great Moisture, Great Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

The Vaseline brand is inexpensive, and offers many styles and scents. I like the Intensive Care Total Moisture as my skin dries very easily, especially over the winter months. I can use this lotion on my legs, arms and torso as well as daily on my hands. It applies thick and creamy and dries without any oily or slick feeling on my skin.

I especially love the scent of this lotion - clean but not necessarily soap-y. The pump top makes for easy dispensing although I have difficultly quitting when the pump runs dry - I tend to spend a week or so overturning the bottle to get the last of the product out to use.

I don't need to use much - it spreads well and works great at moisturizing my skin. It's easy to find in any grocery or drug store and often goes on sale. I find a better value buying the larger containers, and there's often coupons available. This is easily my first choice for an all-over body lotion.

Clean, but not like soap or laundry

• Absorption:

Great lotion for dry skin!

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

I had a great experience with this lotion. It is highly effective at treating dry skin. I started using this in the winter months when the cold really impacts my skin. It gave my skin a lot of moisture during those months. My legs, hands, and feet looked noticeably different while using this. My skin also did not itch as much due to the hydration this lotion provided. It was absolutely worth what I paid for it. The only thing that was not top rated for me was the scent. It was not as good as other lotions I had used. However, it is one of the top ones for moisture and hydration.

I did not hate the scent of this. However, it was not my top rated scent of all time. It was not as good as other lotions I have used.

Absorption
        It absorbs fairly quickly. I only had to wait a few minutes after applying it for it to be absorbed into my skin.

I found this to be highly effective at treating my dry skin. It left my skin very hydrated.

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion is an okay lotion if you have normal to slightly dry skin. It says it is for dry skin but if you have severe dry skin, or cracked red patches then this is not the lotion for you. I find to it came out somewhat watery and took me forever to rub into my skin. It did not absorb quickly and let my skin somewhat tacky feeling. I like this better in the summer time when my skin is not nearly as dry and I do not need as much moisturization.

Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion does not really have a distinct scent to it. To me it just smells like plain old lotion with just a touch of perfume to it.

Absorption
        For me this takes forever to absorb. I have to rub it in for the longest time to get it to absorb into my skin.

Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion works well on normal to slightly dry skin. I did not find it very moisturizing on my moderate to sever dry skin.

Good standard lotion

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

This is a good basic lotion for moisturizing skin but it is nothing fancy because you need to reapply throughout the day. I prefer regular vaseline because it is thicker and makes you feel more moisturized. This lotion rubs in quickly and is not too thick. The scent is a standard lotion scent that is not bad but also not great. I would prefer a fruity or floral scent. This lotion is good for the body but I would not use it on my face because I would be afraid of clogging pores or making me breakout. I would buy this to use on my body if it was on sale because it is a good lotion for standard moisturizer but I would prefer another brand if I needed extra moisturizer. It's an ok moisturizer but I would prefer other brands that offer a better scent and deeper moisturizer.

Good for daily use unless you need a lot of moisturization; then I would try a different brand or type.

Not the lotion for me

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

I don't really know why I insist on trying more lotion products from Vaseline. It seems that I'm always regretting the purchases. This lotions from Vaseline was no different.

The scent of this lotion was fine. It wasn't too strong or overpowering and that's something I like in lotion. I don't want to compete with my perfume.

Absorption
        I guess I was hoping that since this is called Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion that it would be more moisturizing than other kinds of lotion that Vaseline makes. I was wrong. This doesn't absorb any better than Vaseline lotions that I've used in the past. To me, they all pretty much feel like they just sit on top of your skin rather than soaking in to relieve dry skin. It's like waxing a car, the wax makes it shiny but it doesn't soak into the paint job. That's what this feels like on my skin.

Suppose using this is better than nothing, however given another option, I would not use this lotion.

Best ever

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

I get very dry hands in the winter months. This is the only lotion that helps relieve dry cracked skin.

This has a very clean soft scent.

Absorption
        This soaks in my skin the very best when applied at night time before bed.

I haven't found any lotion that works better on my dry skin.

This is best lotion!

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion:

Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion is an excellent product. It is the perfect consistency. It is not too thick or too thin. My skin just drinks it in. When my hands and elbows are dry, it restores them in just a day or two. I like the size bottle available for around the house. I do not know if the have a small bottle to carry in your purse, but I would like that if it's available. But for the bedside, I love the pump dispenser. It's a very convenient feature. This lotion is very moisturizing and effective. I definitely recommend this lotion to anyone who has dry skin - man or woman. It is not strictly a product for just women. It is not sweet smelling like flowers or fruit. It has a mild and pleasant scent.

This lotion has a very pleasant scent.

Absorption
        It has the perfect consistency for maximum absorption.

This product is very effective. It restores my dry skin quickly.