4.8

Pros

Cons

best overall price!

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

Love this lotion! I'm a penny pincher but also girl who loves a luxury lotion...to my surprise I found this lotion to be wonderfully moisturizing while non greasy, very cost effective and pleasant smelling. I have at the kitchen sink, at my desk at work and at my bedside for my hands and feet each evening.

• Absorption:

vasline jelly creamy formla reveiw

from Grand Rapids, MN

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

The Vaseline Deep moisture petroleum jelly cream creamy formula worked great to moisturize, hydrate and soften my skin. It is made out of Petroleum and some people may have or developed allergy to petroleum after using this product.

The product is scent free. It did not irritate or harm my skin and some other scented and non scented lotions and moisturizers do. The Vaseline lotion is not completely scentless it has a faint smell but it is not perfumed.

Absorption
the product absorbed into my skin quickly and din not make it feel slimy or oily after using of the lotion. Some other moisturizing products do not absorb fast. Other lotions often leave my family's skin oily and slimy after using them.

Overall the product was extremely effective in all ways. it moisturized without irritating my skin. it worked great for people off all ages. the lotion worked great for after shaving my legs.

• Absorption:

very moisturizing and rich in texture

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

I hate being dry especially in those places where you have to constantly put on a moisturizer like the elbows and knees. I always use different moisturizers and creams. I seen this Vaseline Petroleum Jelly cream and it was amazing. It moisturized and hydrated my skin without leaving my body to feel greasy or oily. It deeply nourished my skin and went on smoothly. It had a thick and creamy texture to it but it felt very light to my skin. It absorbed quickly on my body and is great for the hands too. This cream was long lasting and I didn't have to keep applying it. My skin felt a lot smoother and it felt less dry. I love how it made my legs feel really soft. This cream was very mild and it was unscented so it didn't have a harsh fragrance in it. I will definitely buy this cream again. It was a bit pricey but it lasted me such a long time that it was worth every penny because all I needed was a little bit.

• Absorption:

great dry skin healing lotion

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

This lotion has done wonders for my dry skin and it keeps working all day long. I can get this lotion almost anywhere so I always know I can get it when I need it. For the great price that I pay for this lotion I get long lasting results and a product of great quality.

I like this lotion because it is mildly scented with natural scents so I don't have to worry about my skin being irritated by a highly perfumy product.

Absorption
This lotion is very thick and concentrated so I do not have to use a lot of it and it absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving behind a greasy residue.

When I need some serious treatment for extremely dry skin this lotion is my choice because it works so well and helps sooth my skin after the very first use. I like that this lotion is made with natural products so it is always mild on my sensitive skin but tough on all my dry patch areas. My skin begins to heal after the first time I use it.

• Absorption:

An effective lotion that is low cost.

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

I am not a lover of skin lotions. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and dislike my hands feeling dirty. I am always looking for a lotion that is readily absorbed and does not make my skin feel slippery or yucky. Unfortunately, I wash my hands a lot due to being a Registered Nurse, so my hands get dried out very easily. I find that Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cream Deep Moisture Formula works very well. I absorbs super fast with no residue on my hands. The skin on my whole body feels smooth, soft, and silky. I really recommend this lotion.

This lotion really does not have an overbearing smell. I would say the scent is very neutral. Either gender can use it without feeling awkward.

Absorption
It absorbs super fast with no slipper, slimy, or yucky feel left on your skin.

This Vaseline product is very low cost while being highly effective at keeping my skin healthy and feeling great.

• Absorption:

Great for extremely dry skin.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

I used to use this cream for my legs during the extremely cold winter months in Pennsylvania. This cream worked wonderfully for helping to combat my terribly dry skin that got worse in the cold months. I would use it in the morning and at night and there was always an immense difference in the quality of my skin from applying this cream. I did not have to use a large amount to help my skin heal. That was a good thing because it helped the bottle last longer. It also gave my normally lackluster skin a glow that I really liked. It helped my skin look healthy and beautiful and I was immensely grateful for that. The only issue I had with this cream was the scent. I did not like it very much. I am sure it may have smelled nice to other people, but, personally, it was not for me. That is why I stopped using it. However, if you have extremely dry skin and are looking for a remedy that really works, then this is the cream for you. I was not disappointed in the results I received from using Vaseline's Deep Moisture Creamy Formula cream.

Thick extra moisturizing cream

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

I am a lifelong user of the Vaseline products for my lips. I was anxious to try this cream last winter when my dry chapped hands became unbearable. The price was relatively inexpensive and I was impressed with the amount of ounces in the tube. Initially I used this only at night because I wasn't sure how my skin would react. By the middle of winter my hands are so dry that they become overly sensitive to lotions. I need not worry. This lotion was extremely gentle. The faint scent is not irritating at all. The texture of the lotion is thick yet it blended into my skin relatively quickly. It did have a slight "residue" for a few minutes so be careful what surfaces you touch until it is completely dry. Other than this minor complaint I would recommend this lotion for all skin types. May I add, that I also used this lotion in conjunction with cotton moisture gloves. The thickness of the lotion coupled with the gloves gave my hands a smooth texture which lasted nearly the whole day

I like the faint scent of the cream. I never want to smell "medicine" in my lotion.

Absorption
For a thick cream this absorbed relatively quickly with just a faint residue.

In the dead of winter this is one of the only lotions which can combat my dry chapped hands

best moisturizer ever

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

several years back, a friend of mine, a pharmacist, said to me, "vaseline is the best facial moisturizer available." and I thought since he was right about prenatal vitamins helping my hair and nails, I would give it a try. it is without a doubt the best moisturizer I have ever used. I started out just using it at night. but now that I have reached my early 40s, I use it morning and night. this has all the benefits of the original vaseline, minus the gloopy. it is thick, but it feels fantastic going on. my skin stays hydrated much longer than with any other moisturizer I have used. try it. it is very inexpensive. you will be amazed.

it has no scent.

Absorption
the absorption is great. you will be able to feel it for little while, but it does not take forever, like some products.

this really is an outstanding product.

Creamy Vasoline Moisturizer

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

I take pride in having soft, supple skin.So to maintain it, I have to keep it moisturized 24/7! I use this creamy lotion all year long! I use to use good old fashioned vaseline in a jar often but I soon had to find an alternative because the other option had me greasy, or getting other things greasy.I still use regular vaseline for certain situations such as after a foot scrub to slip into socks or around cuticles before a nail polish (just a little will keep them off cuticles) It is delicately scented.Sometimes, I don't want to smell fruity,mix scents, (perfume and lotion) and/or sometimes my boyfriend needs to borrow my lotion without smelling girly.It works intensely just as well as those those expensive lotions out there minus the price. It provides moisture you can see and feel.I get the medium size and it easily fits in my medium and GINORMOUS purses which also makes it convenient.

• Absorption:

works for babies children and adults

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream Creamy Formula:

Vaseline Creamy Petroleum Jelly works well for infants children teens and adults. This product is enriched with Vitamins E and softens skin very well. It obsorbs quickly and the results ae felt right away. I use this ccreamy lotion all over my body, espeially on knees and elbows. Vaseline Creamy Petroleum Jelly is formulated specifically to moistureize soften sooth and smooth dry skin. Vaseline Creamy Petroleum jelly is smooth rich and creamy. It feels really good on the skin. And the entire family can bebefit from this product. There is no strong smell and te cream goes into skin very well and does not leave any residue. This is an inexpensive way to keep skin moist soft and youthful looking. And it works magic on a baby's bottom. I used some recently on a child I was baby sitting who had diaper rash. Vaseline continues to bring us quality products that work as they are advertised.i am enjoying Petroleum Jelly in a cream non greasy format.