View more misc computers electronics

Other Misc. Computers & Electronics:
VTech
LS6215-2
VTech Cordless Phone

VTech Cordless Phone

A really great option for your home phone

Comments about VTech Cordless Phone:

These V-tech phones are great if you still use a landline and want to have phones in a bunch of rooms but don't have phone jacks in all of those rooms. it comes with a built in answering machine which works great and you can listen to messages from any of the phones. This is a great option for most homes.

Great Cordless Phone for the Price!

Comments about VTech Cordless Phone:

When we were out looking for phones after the last phone, which we got through ATT had quit working, we kept seeing phones that cost twice as much as the V-Tech, with no better features, or reviews. So, we purchased our V-Tech, and we have had it now for years. It's a great phone, for a fraction of the price, of other phones.

I love that it's cordless, and has caller I.D. I also like how alerts you when it needs to be charged. Another nice feature is that both the charger, and the phone itself, will ring when the phone is off the charger. This is particularly handy when you don't know where the phone is, and you don't know if the battery is dead. Along those lines, it also has a find handset feature, which really has been useful over the years. The voice quality is clear, and you can control the volume of the voice that you hear. You are also able to control the volume of the ring. It has an awesome voice mail system, as well. This is really a good phone, that stands the test of time.

Good phones for price!

from Westminster, SC

Comments about VTech Cordless Phone:

I have had these phones for about a year now and think they're great. I like that they have a speakerphone in case you can't hold on to the phone and you still need to talk. I think the volume controls are helpful. I like that they have calller ID so I know whether or not I want to answer the phone. Has programmable speed dial for the ones you call the most! All in all a great price for such good phones!

This product works well and can be carried a great distance.

Comments about VTech Cordless Phone:

We have had this phone system for over two years and we are very happy with it. The only set back with this phone is it does not work in a black out so save your old land line phone for those rare emergencies.