2.5
Alberto VO5
VO5 herbal escapes strengthening shampoo

Alberto VO5VO5 herbal escapes strengthening shampoo

2.5

This shampoo is effective, easy to find, and inexpensive.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Alberto VO5 VO5 herbal escapes strengthening shampoo:

I bought *Alberto VO5 Strengthening Shampoo* because my hair has been recently highlighted and lowlighted. I figured that it could use a shampoo that was designed to improve the condition of hair.

I bought a 15 fluid ounce bottle of this shampoo at the local grocery store for 99 cents. The budget has been limited lately, so I decided to go with an inexpensive strengthening product before considering the more expensive salon brands.

I've been happy with this shampoo. I can't say for sure that it is actually strengthening my hair, but it has kept it clean, shiny, and somewhat calm over the past couple of weeks.

This *Alberto VO5 Strengthening Shampoo* does a nice job of cleansing my hair and removing any residue from the styling products I use. My hair is clean and shiny after using this shampoo. After just 2 weeks of use, I can't say that I've seen any visible improvement in its strength but I think you'd probably have to use a product for a full month or two before evaluating that kind of claim.

The scent of this shampoo is something that doesn't really jump out and hit you as anything. If you really pay attention you'll notice fresh and clean notes with a hint of creaminess, but the fragrance overall is forgettable. It is something that both men and women can feel comfortable using, especially because the scent disappears entirely after you rinse this shampoo out of your hair.

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used

from Lone Rock, WI

Comments about Alberto VO5 VO5 herbal escapes strengthening shampoo:

I have used a lot of shampoos in my lifetime but this has got to be the worst.  I'm not a real fussy person, but why is it that this shampoo turns my hair to dryed out pieces.  I mean, you would think that a shampoo with a brand that has been around this long would at least be decent.  No way.  This shampoo totally fried and dryed out my hair.  I don't expect Paul Mitchell quality here mind you, but I also don't expect to have my hair looking worse, after using this product.  One positive note, it does smell good, but they put way too much sodium laurel in this stuff.  I suppose I could use it to clean my car engine and it would work good on that.  But for my hair, don't think this was the right product to use.  Next time I'm going to go back and use a better shampoo, because even at the discounted price, it's just not worth it if your hair is going to be looking worse after using v05.  That's all I got to say about that.