Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

Great tv

Comments about VIZIO 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV E320i-A:

At first I was weary about purchasing this tv since I saw many bad reviews but I decided to get it anyways since I didn't want to pay the extra for samsung and I love it! I only use it for netflix and Internet but it seems to have a great picture and sound. I haven't run into any issues yet.

solid low-price tv

Comments about VIZIO 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV E320i-A:

This is a good low price tv. Compared to other low price tvs, this tv has a good picture and better than average sound quality. The only thing I don't really like is that it has a bad viewing angle from the sides and starts to fade out. I would still buy this tv again though.

Picture Quality
good other than viewing angle

Vizo Smart TV

Comments about VIZIO 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV E320i-A:

I had been debating buying a smart TV, and finally decided I wanted to go with Vizio. I love the quality of this TV. I get incredibly good quality HD video and the sound is great. I use the WiFi for Youtube, Pandora, and Netflix daily. I haven't had a problem with the speed or quality yet. I've been very satisfied and have had this tv for about a month now. The only downfall I have with this TV is that typing with the remote (on Youtube search for example) is quite the process. I recommend getting a keyboard to connect to the TV for this purpose. Other than that I've been very satisfied.

Picture Quality
Great clear picture. I watch HD cable most often and the picture looks really good. I've never had a complaint about this.

Sound Quality
Don't have surround sound or any speakers connected and it still sounds great. It's clear and loud enough without having to turn it up to an obnoxious level.

Love the modern design of this TV. Only thing I'd change is the remote. Wish they would've given some type of keyboard remote. That would make typing on any of the wifi apps that much easier and less time consuming.

Have not had any problems with the performance of this TV. Overall I've been more satisfied than I was with my previous TV.