Other Diets:
VEEP Weight Loss Program

VEEP Weight Loss Program

Really Is For The Concentrated..

Comments about VEEP Weight Loss Program:

I didn't even know that VEEP (standing for Visual Eating and Exercise Program) existed, until I overheard a few coworkers discussing it over lunch. It sounded interesting to me, as I never heard of a weight loss program that had so many unique aspects. I went into it open minded, and found that it was more tha a weight loss program, but actually a program to help control your weight in situations aide from dieting. It was definitely not something I was expectin, as I didn't lose any actual weight from this program, but actually gained self control in my eating habits and lifestyle.There are some flaws in this program, but I would recommend this program, as it has helpful tools that anyone can use.

I'm in the middle with my rating for Effectiveness, because even though I didn't lose any weight (and I was hoping it would take at least a couple), it actually still gave me helpful tools.

• Side Effects:

Veep Weight loss program

Comments about VEEP Weight Loss Program:

Veep is an excellent program based upon the most recent science. I've tried many weight loss methods and this one really works.

Extremely effective - the weight came off quickly and stayed off.

Side Effects
No side effects to report

The program is easy and adaptable. I've never used a weight loss program that really factored in "real life eating". Veep takes into account everyday life with the program making it very user friendly.

• Side Effects: