3.5
VCF
VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film

VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film

3.5

Much nicer than a condom, but not as effective

Comments about VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film:

This is so much nicer than wearing a condom. We haven't had any 'unplanned' pregnancies, but statistics indicate that it is less effective than condoms and the package even recommends using it along with another form of birth control. I can't say that I have any complaints about this product, but the thought that it 'may not work' does stay in my mind.

Darn you/Thank you VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film!

Comments about VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film:

VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film is very easy to use. You just fold it up into a little square and insert it. You can hardly tell it is even there. I used it during a doctor prescribed wait (hubby and I were trying to have a baby) after a miscarriage. When the prescribed time was up, doc thought it was odd that I hadn't had a cycle, so we did a pregnancy test. I have either experienced a miracle, or VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film doesn't really work. I couldn't decide whether to rate this product as very poor or very good, as it didn't do what it was advertised to do at all, however, it did give me results that I actually wanted, a child. She's turning six this year. :)

VCF is quick & easy

from Santee, CA

Comments about VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film:

I started using VCF film spermicide in combo with condoms very recently. I had not used anything like this before and found it was easy to insert and found the individually packaged films to be very convenient. For me I experience a mild itching initially after inserting it (which it does mention on instruction pamphlet might occur), but it disappears within an hour.

VCF spermicide film is effective and easy to use

from Canton, OH

Comments about VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film:

VCF spermicide film is my choice in contraceptives. I've been using it for over 6 years and the only time that I've gotten pregnant was when I stopped using because my husband and I wanted a baby. I was having problems while taking birth control and was tired of the side effects. So I tried VCF spermicide and I wish I would have tried this from the start. You only use it when you need it and don't have to worry about taking a pill at the same time everyday. And it doesn't have an effect on your system. The film is easy to insert, just be sure to insert it at least 15 minutes before being intimate. You can insert it up to an hour before so you won't have to stop and ruin the moment. This product has been so effective for me and the cost is very reasonable. It's very discrete and can easily be carried with you in your purse or pocket. I love VCF spermicide and don't use anything else. I think this is a great product for those that are in a monogamous relationship.