3.6
Other Juices:
V8

3.6

Who knew vegatables could taste this good?!

I didn't have high hopes when I grabbed my first bottle of **V8 V-Fusion Light.** I figured if it has a serving of vegetables in it, how good could it taste?  was pleasantly surprised and immediately hooked on this juice drink.

**V8 V-Fusion Light**has 50% less sugar and calories than the original version, but counts as a combined serving of fruits and vvegetables. It had the American Heart Association seal of approval too. At just 50 calories per serving and 10g of sugar, **V8 V-Fusion Light** is a great way to sneak in the veggies without having to actually taste them.

That's the beauty of this juice. There is no trace of vegetables in it. I picked up the Strawberry Banana version and found it to be fruit, light and not all that different than a fruit punch. Thankfully, it does not taste like peas and green beans!

I'm eager to try to make slush's out of it and freeze it to make low-calorie fruit Popsicles. Can you imagine - getting your vvegetables in a frozen fruit bar?!

OK, so I am aware that eating vvegetables is still necessary, but **V8 V-Fusion Light **juice is an awesome way to boost your number of fruits and veggies, especially on busy days.

Buy the original and dilute it with water 50%!

I liked the original V8 Fusion, but it was a little thick for me.  I always watered it down with water.  When the light version came out, I was excited to save half the calories.  When I poured out the first glass, I noticed it looked like my watered down version of the original.  Then I noticed that it is half servings of fruits and veggies as well as half the sugar and half the vitamins.  Yep, it is just the watered down version of the original.  Buy the original and "lighten" it yourself.  You'll save half the cost!  (Shame on V8 for scamming people!  I fell for it at first.)

Full price, half juice

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

V8 V-Fusion Light is literally half water. You pay full price for half the juice. It can prove to be a healthy option for those looking to cut calories but NEVER buy it. Buy the regular and mix it with half water yourself. Youd get double the servings for the same price.

The fact that no one was able to effectively communicate this is rather sad...goes to show what we'll overlook just to convince ourselves were being healthier.

"Light" = watered down.

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

While I can appreciate that this drink provides much needed fruits and vegetables, I can not appreciate the fact that they achieved the "light" status by diluting their juice with water.  You get half the juice for the full price.  One could easily make their own light version by buying full flavor juice and adding half water.  Also, light on calories means light on nutrition.

V8 Fusion is an easy way to get your fruits and veggies in.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

I'm not the best when it comes to getting the recommended 5 daily servings of fruits and vegetables. I'm trying to improve my health these days, though, so I decided to buy a bottle of *V8 Fusion Light* and see if it was something that I could add to my daily diet.

*V8 Fusion Light Strawberry Banana *is a flavored beverage that contains one full serving of fruit/vegetables. This is the light version of V8's regular Fusion drink so it contains 50% fewer calories and 50% less sugar. A serving size is 8 fluid ounces and contains 50 calories, 0 grams of fat, 12 grams of carbohydrates, and 0 grams of protein.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first tried *V8 Fusion Light Strawberry Banana Drink*. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it basically tasted just like a regular juice despite the fact that it contained things like potato, carrot, tomato, and beet juices. I was happy to incorporate a glass of this each morning with my breakfast and I felt good knowing that I was getting an extra bit of fruit and vegetables that I normally would not have. My husband liked this drink as well. We will definitely be buying it again.

from Flint, TX

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

I really felt like my husband and I were not getting enough fruit and vegetables with our meals daily as we needed no matter how hard I tried.  When I saw an ad for V8 VFusion on TV, I thought this just might be a way to add more fruit and veggies to our diet.  I am also always trying to find something different to drink.  So buying VFusion would serve two purposes.  The taste is okay with the light version but not as satisfying as the sweeter version so you have to decide what is more important to you.  We have tried the Strawberry/Banana and the Acai Mixed Berry.  Both are good with antioxidants and Vitamins A, C & E along with other nutrients.  An 8 oz. glass provides 1/4 cup of vegetable and 1/4 cup of fruit.  There are several other flavors that we are looking forward to trying such as peach, blackberry and mango.  It is a good change to what we normally drink and a good way to get in a few more fruits and vegetables during our day although I know it would be better to eat the fruits and vegetables naturally.

Love All the V-Fusion Flavors

from Lodi, CA

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

I was recently introduced to this product through a friend and thought it was amazing.  I love the way the juice is lighter in texture and has an even and smooth consistency.  Usually, if you use a bottled juice product, it can almost be syrupy with the thickness of added sugar or the desire to make the product appear less watery, when in fact, a lot of its substance is water. So, I was pleased to find something that was palatable and low in calories.

I'd say that of the flavors that are currently offered, I think that the strawberry-banana blend would be my favorite, followed by the peach-mango blend. It's a nice way to get a serving of fruits and vegetables, but at the same time, make you feel not as heavy as having to eat it. We like to have options, right? Either way, it's a great alternative to have as opposed to choosing to drink a sugary, additive-laden faux juice drink, or carbonated soda water, or even just plain water. Try it - I'll bet you'll like it!

I hate it!!!

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

I hate V8 Fusion light. The taste is awful.  Not only does it have half the calories of regular V8 Fusion, but it has half the nutrition as  well. Regular V8 Fusion has one full serving of vegetables and one full serving if fruits in each eight ounce glass.  V8 Fusion light has only one full serving total per glass. I might as welol purchase regular v8 fushion and pour four ouncwes in a glass and add four ounces of water.  It might taste better. I have tried to stomach v8 fusion light but I just cannot do it.  This is one prodcut in th Campbell soup/V8 family I simply cannot and will not endorce.

Oh Heck Yes

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

Wow, I like the Light V8s. The regular fusions are WAAY to sweet. I was surgar crashing from that stuff. The Light is much better. I used Splenda in my coffee for years and loved it. Now I quit all forms of caffiene and drink this stuff. I swear that wonderful taste gives me a natural high. I like all the Light flavors.

Just drink the full-flavor variety...it's healthier for you.

from Columbus, OH

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

The Light version has artificial sweetners in it to reduce the calories, but you also lose fruit and vegetables with this version.  Because the reason most people drink V8 is to increase their intake of fruits and veggies while enjoying a flavorful drink, it's realistically more sensible to enjoy the full-flavor version.  With the full-flavor Fusion version, you are getting all the fruits and vegetables that are missing in the Light version, as well as, you're not getting all the sodium in the classic V8.  Just read the side of the ingredient panel and of course, you can always contact Campbell's Food.

Granted, the Light version is a much better variety than Splash.  I'm appalled they would put the V8 name with Splash based on the ingredients.

V8 fusion is a great juice for kids with less sugar!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

My daughter is NOT a vegetable eater. We try and try, and she'll even take a bite, but she just does not like the taste of them at this point. When I came across this juice, I figured I'd give it a try. While I'd much prefer her to drink milk, but if she's going to drink juice, I'd rather her drink some with vegetable juice in it. She LOVES this juice, and because of the vegetable juice, I feel good about her drinking it.  For moms who are trying to get their children to have balanced diets, I feel like this is a good substitution. Also, it is a great drink for moms (and dads) too! I love it and feel like it is a great way to get some vegetables for a busy moms and dads who don't always have time to eat the correct number of servings of vegetables a day either. I keep my house stocked with this juice and love all the different flavors, but especially fond of the strawberry banana. I also love the light kind because it cuts out more of the sugar that my family does not need. For this family, this juice is a winner!!!

Great for people who want to get Vitamins without eating Veggies

from Monmouth Junction, NJ

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Light:

A great way to get a full serving of Vegetables and a full serving of fruit in a convenient tasty drink. In one 8 fl. oz. glass you drink of V8 V-Fusion juice, you drink the equivalent serving of 1/2 cup of vegetables and 1/2 cup of fruit. The USDA MyPyramid recommends a daily intake of 2-1/2 cups of vegetables and 2 cups of fruit for a 2,000 calorie diet (taken from the side of the bottle). Since it is made from 100% juice, you know that it is good for the body as well. What I love about it is the fact that it acts as a appetite suppressor for me. After drinking a little V8 V-Fusion juice, I feel less hungry than I was. It works great for me, so I don't snack on junk food.