Other Juices:

V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice

Good and good for you!

from Brookfield, OH

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

The V-fusion V8 drinks contain both fruits and vegetables. Since you can't taste the vegetables, I've found that it's an easy way to get kids that are too picky to eat vegetables to still get the same nutrients without having to give them vitamins or supplements. Pomegranate blueberry is my favorite. It has a taste that you just can't find with any other brand of juice. It's good in smoothies as well. Make sure that you shake the juice before drinking, or it won't taste right. It contains the juice of sweet potatoes, purple carrots, tomatoes, and a few other fruits as well as the pomegranate and blueberry juices. I don't even like tomatoes or sweet potatoes, personally, but since they can't be tasted in the juice, I can still get the nutrients they provide without actually having the eat them. It's a win/win situation. This juice really is good and good for you at the same time. Sometimes, you don't have to sacrifice taste for health.

A full serving of fruit and veggie! This is a good thing

from Siloam Springs, AR

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

I give this juice to my 4 kids and feel good about it. The price isnt bad for the amount of juice, it tastes great and is a healthier alternative to some others. Its really hard to get the recommended amount of fruits and veggies, so its nice to have a little bit of help from from something as simple as pouring a cup of juice.

Good for you and delicious!

from Phoenicia, NY

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

This drink has a* great *taste.  I was skeptical at first, since I do not enjoy V8's tomato juice.I am trying to not drink soda anymore and was looking for something new and good.  It has a full serving of fruits AND full serving of vegetables, which made me figure "why not try it"?  I did, and now I cannot stop drinking it!

great tasting, but beware of the sugar content

from Jefferson City, MO

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

I am striving to feed my family a whole foods diet with little processed foods, so typically juice doesn't make the cut. I would rather feed my family pomegranates and blueberries instead of a juice. But, as a treat, juice trumps soda every time, so we have a flavor of V-8 Fusion once or twice a month. I really like the flavor, as do my kids, and we like it as a liquid base in smoothies. I will freeze the juice into cubes and toss 4-5 in the blender with some plain yogurt, spinach and whatever fruit we have around (bananas, strawberries, spinach, etc. The cubes give the smoothie a rich, creamy frothy texture that all of our family enjoys. While the company says that each serving is a full serving of fruits and vegetables, I feel that it is still best to try and eat whole foods instead of processed ones. I realize there are exceptions to this, but a healthy balance of fruits and veggies with the occasional juice would be optimal.

V8 Pom Blueberry Juice is some tasty juice!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

The whole family loves V8 PomBlue juice..It tastes like it's straight from the fruit--rich and pure..My husband could guzzle it down in one sitting--only flaw is the cost of this and all juices really--it is expensive to drink juice.

Great deal for healthy juice!

from Rockwall, TX

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

I just recently purchased some of the v-Fusion Pomegranate and Blueberry juice for my family when Tom Thumb had a deal on it. Not only is it an inexpensive juice choice, it is by far one of my favorite VFusion drinks. I love that it has so many flavors and that you can't taste the carrot juice in it like some of the other V8 juices. Pomegranate and blueberry seemed like a strange combination at first but it was just sweet enogh for my liking and not too tart. The kids loved it as well. That's one thing I love about the VFusion drinks, my kids don't even know they are drinking something good for them. There is never a drop left in the bottle, so I always have to buy more than one! I will definitely buy this juice again and again! As my son said, he now wants to try all of the other flavors. There is at least one flavor by V8 that has a funny aftertaste from the vegetable juice in it but the Pomegranate Blueberry is not one of them.

V8 Fusion pomegranate blueberry is great

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

I enjoy all V8 products especially V8 Fushiion Pomegranate Blueberry Juice.  It tastes great and is packed with nutrients.  Eacah glass has one  full serving ofg vegetables and one full serving if fruit.  There is also  a Diet brand which is half the calories but with only one serving of fruits and vegetables.  V8 Fushion is a quick way to get a niutricious meal. The Pomegranate Blue Berry Juiceis one of my favorites. Bith Pomegranate and Blueberry help lower cholesterol and blood pressure.  V8 is a brand name I trust and they continue to bring forth quality, tastey healthy new foods/drinks. The Pomegranate Blueberry combination is also good for relaxation and focus. I  have been drinkinbg regular V* for close to 30 years and I wnjoy each new product emensley.Thanks Campbell Soups Company for continuing to help me be healthy through your products, especially V8 Pomegranate Blueberry Juice.

V8 - I could drink the whole bottle

from Gardnerville, NV

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

After having been told I needed to eat more healthy and improve my diet I decided to scrap the soda and drink water and juices.  This is my favorite of any juice I have tried.  And since I do have to limit my calories and decided to also try the reduced calorie version.  Just as tasty but a bit watered down.  So instead of paying the same price for the low calorie version I just diluted the regular juice and now have twice the amount for the same price.  Rich tasting, not too tangy.  Delivers that bit of sweetness that I crave and gives me a veggie serving - tastes so much better than brussel sprouts!  Pricey but I stock up when it's on sale which is pretty often.

My morning ritual:  Meds and vitamins with the V8 Pomegranate Blueberry Juice and I feel I have started the day right and kind of keeps me on track.

Can't live without it

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about V8 - Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice:

I buy at least 3 bottles of this v8 juice every time I go to the store.  Whenever my little one decides he does not want to eat his vegetables that day,  I love having the option to trick him into getting his nutrients through a fantastic fruity drink!  I'm a big health nut and I hate going a day without me or my family getting the nutrients that we need.  The v8 juice enables me to ensure that we are healthy and strong.  Especially for the little ones, I combine this juice with water, and they're getting at least half of their daily vegetable intake they need! That's more than they'd be willing to confess.  It's worth the money considering my children's health.  They have many different kinds and flavors and it's ALWAYS good!  I would recommend this to anyone having a hard time getting their daily intake of vegetables. It's so easy and convenient and tasty! I love this product so much! Thank you!