3.8

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner

3.8

Overall

Comments about Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner:

This is the first cream eyeliner I have tried. I'm relatively new to makeup and higher end makeup and I decided to try this after reading reviews. I do like it; it is nice and smooth and feels good on my eyelid, doesn't pull. It's difficult to apply though- or shall I say difficult to apply WELL. I expected that as it wasn't a stick. After some work I achieved a nice cat eye. Might purchase again.

Great for a dramatic look.

Comments about Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner:

The urban decay ink for eyes cream eyeliner is a great eyeliner if you like a thicker line. Mi love it for a dramatic look, but the liner does not really go on thin unless you are very skilled. But the cream eyeliner goes on very smooth and the eyeliner brush that comes with it works really well.

The best pencil for eyes - glides easily, stays on!

from Dobbs Ferry, NY

Comments about Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner:

I never bought pencils from Urban Decay before - I used Christian Dior pencils, which cost a fortune: one costs as 4 of those. I will never waste money for CD or those labels again. Urban Decay pencils are 100 times better. They come in beautiful colors, which you can blend. They don't irritate eyes, you can take them off with any make-up remover without excessive rubbing - and even if you simply forget to take them off in the evening, in the morning the picture is not very scary - no raccoon eyes; the lines just got a bit pale, just renew - and you are good to go. I will consider Urban Decay for other make-up and write reviews.

I Love Urban Decay But When It Comes To This Product...

from North Attleboro, MA

Comments about Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner:

I love Urban Decay makeup, so I bought the white cream liner. I love the designs on the box and on the package itself and the color of the liner looked like a pretty sparkley white color. But when it came down to me using it, I was siked and couldnt wait. Well i used the brush given and tried to cover my eye lid but it looked like nothing came out, no white tint and no type of sparkle. So I was kinda bummed out, but now I know how to use it the next time around. I am going to use it as a base to make sure the color I put over it will stick to it snd stay on for a long period of time.

Smooth and intense, Ink is awesome.

from Broomfield, CO

Comments about Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner:

Although this product is very expensive (I used a coupon to purchase it) it lasts a long time, and the results are lovely. I bought the black, and it gives me a bold, soft line that always looks wonderful. It also makes lining under my eyes easier, as the brush easily works around my lashes to get a smooth look.