Other Primers:
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

Not for combination skin

Comments about Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting:

I have combination skin so I sometimes have problems with products making my skin too oily and shiny looking, although I do not have super oily skin. At first use, I thought I really liked this primer. It made my skin feel smooth, applied nicely and easily, and made my powder makeup go on really well. I found that a little bit of this goes a very long way, so if it does work for you this bottle (which contains a good amount of primer) should last quite awhile. I carried on with my day and found that a couple hours later my face looked way too shiny and the problem only got worse the longer I wore it. I couldn't wait to get home to wash my face and rid it of all the shininess. Urban decay has amazing customer service though, so I easily returned this product. I also did not see any difference in my pores after using this product, which is its main promise. This may work for those with dryer skin but I do not recommend for those with combination/oily skin.

Great primer!

Comments about Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting:

I love to use the urban decay complexion primer potion pore perfecting. It is a great primer for make up. It provides a matte effect and really helps to hide your pores. You can use it under make up or all by itself just to hide imperfections. I would totally recommend this product.