Other Mascaras:

Pros

Cons

Regular Purchase

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Anytime
    • Daytime
    • Going Out

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

I buy this mascara long with Urban Decay's "Cannonball" Mascara regularly - as soon as it's out, I have to restock. That being said, I'm slightly wary of, and haven't tried out many of the lesser known/drugstore brands since this is a product used near my eyes. In terms of the mascara itself, it doesn't clump if you use the brush correctly, and it will NOT smudge after you let it dry. It also dries on your lashes quickly and doesn't leave you looking like a raccoon if it happens to be humid or 90 degrees out. It doesn't come off instantly but it isn't difficult to take off either. I continue to buy this more pricey mascara over drugstore brands because one bottle will last me for a good while (though I know you're supposed to replace each tube every 3 months..) and I believe in investing in quality products, especially when it comes to eyeliner and mascara.

Overall

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

I am a HUGE fan of Urban Decay. I own a ton of their palletes and love their eyeshadow so naturally I decided to try this mascara. BIG mistake. The wand has incredibly tiny bristles and you literally have to scrape off the mascara before you apply it or else it clumps all over your lashes. Not so cute. It flakes and gives me raccoon eyes as well so at the end of the day, completely not worth it. Much better mascaras out there and for the price, it's sub-par.

Clumps like crazy!

Ease of Application
    Super short bristled brush makes it hard to apply

Great mascara!!

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

I love using the urban decay big fatty mascara. This mascara makes your eye lashes look super thick and volumized. I have very short eye lashes and this mascara makes them look so much longer. It really makes my eyes look bigger and makes my mKe up pop. I would recommend this.

• Ease of Application:

Gives you full, dramatic eyes

from Huntington, NY

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

This is one of my favorite mascaras because it makes my lashes very thick, dramatic, and voluminous. I love a smoky eye and like to play up this facial feature, bringing attention to my eyes. I wish it was half the price but I haven’t found a cheaper mascara that does as good a job so I fork over the money. At least it’s a pretty big tube. I also don’t need more than one coat. I don’t like it when mascara separates your lashes too much and makes them too defined with lots of space in between. I prefer a full ‘fan’ of lashes and the Big Fatty does this for me without being clumpy. I’m lucky that I have naturally long lashes so I don’t need mascaras that highlight that benefit – I just want to make my long lashes appear fuller and more dramatic. You’ll definitely need to use eye makeup remover to get this stuff all off but I think that’s one of the benefits of a high quality mascara that stays put and provides dark coverage all day long.

It is my favorite mascara because it makes my lashes super dark and very full.

Ease of Application
    It doesn't clump and I only use one coat to get my desired look.

• Ease of Application:

Yet another pricey mascara disappointment...

from Magnolia, TX

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

I was immediately drawn to this Urban Decay mascara because of the adorable packaging- I like my things to look cute! Even though I always balk at pricey mascaras because I've had no luck with them, I was once again coerced into trying it by the cutesy name and the fact that I love most of Urban Decay's other products. Sadly, yet again, I was disappointed. Went on dry and clumpy, and definitely did NOT make my thin little eyelashes look fat! I immediately put a coat of my cheapo, but fabulous Voluminous over it. Ah well, live and learn...

ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL!

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

I am a huge mascara girl. I think it is one of the most essential parts to any makeup look. I would have to say this mascara is one of my favorite go-to mascara that always delivers just exactly what I want out of a mascara. I love this mascara because it delivers a LOT of volume and length to your lashes. It coats the lashes evenly and most importantly to me doesnt leave annoying hard to remove clumps all over the place. This mascara is relativly lightweight and doesnt weigh down your lashes or make them feel heavy. It gives them a beautiful deep black bold look. The only thing I was complain about in this mascara is how fast it dried out on me. Make sure you always keep the cap on and never double pump. Other than that I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants gorgeous, big lovely lashes that are having everyone asking "are you wearing false eyelashes?" Its actually happened to me more than once (;

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara gives long, luscious lashes.

from Visalia, CA

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

With this mascara, it gives the appearance of wearing false eyelashes. The brush is big and makes your lashes look incredibly long, as well as giving them that very full look.

The waterproof mascara stays on well for a dip in the pool or whatever it may be, but it does run a bit if excessive exposure to water occurs.

Overall, it's a very good product; well worth the price.

Urban Decay's Big Fatty Deal

from Vallejo, CA

Comments about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara:

I am a huge fan of Urban Decay products and this mascara can be found in every purse I have. It is super convinient and doesn't make my lashes dry or brittle. I do prefer natural products but mascara is a must have for those long nights out partying. Def Recommend to my friends!