Other Misc. Face Makeups:
Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Great product

Comments about Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray:

I absolutely love this product. It sets your makeup perfectly, and makes it last throughout the day, and you don't have to touch it up at all. You spray it in a 'X' and 'T' pattern and it doesn't smell bad or leave a sticky or wet residue. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

This stuff is awesome!

Comments about Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray:

I never knew how much of a difference a makeup setting spray could be until I tried one! I bought the Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray a few months ago and it has been a life saver! It feels a little weird spraying your face, and at first it seemed like it wasn't going to work. In a few minutes it was dry and my makeup already looked better! It helped my makeup stay on for almost the whole day without a reapplication! It let me be more confident in myself and not have to run to the bathroom to fix my makeup. I 100% recommend it for anyone who wears makeup!

Lasts all day.

Comments about Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray:

The urban decay all nightdress makeup setting spray is a fabulous product. You literally just spray it on your face and it will make your make up last until you wash it off. It does not feel sticky or bad on your face. It dries super quick. I would definitely recommend this setting spray.

Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Spray

Comments about Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray:

I can not live without this product after buying it for the first time. I had read a lot of reviews about it, and decided I should try it. I love my makeup and I love for it to stay on no matter what. It has a pump type spray and lightly spray your face after your finished applying all your products. I was worried it would make my make up run or burn my eyes, and it didn't. The best part is it WORKS! highly reccommend