Other Eyeliners:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades

Pros

Cons

application is completely smooth and painless

The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are the absolute BEST eyeliners that I have ever tried (and over the years I have tried quite a few!).  With this creamy soft, gel-like pencil, application is completely smooth and painless.  No tugging, no poking, no discomfort.  The color goes on evenly and in one stroke.  No need to go over and over the line to get the pigment dark enough.

The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils also come in a large variety of colors, not just black.  I find my eyelining options to be slim since I don’t care for black eyeliner, but with Urban Decay I have a wide selection of choices.  How refreshing!  I often use the gray shade which isn’t as harsh as a black liner, brings out the blue of my eyes, and looks great no matter what colors I am wearing.  There are also a lot of bright, bold colors (I love the bright blue and green shades) that make your eyes pop.  I’ve also found sets of the liners with several different colors in one package.  They are normally a little bit smaller than the normal size, but still last quite a while, especially since there are several pencils so you don’t use the same one every single day.

Whenever I receive compliments on my eyes, I am always wearing one of my Urban Decay eyeliners – it is no coincidence!

Urban Decay 24/7: Beautiful Colors...that Smudge

Last Christmas, I received a kit with ten different colors of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. The kit was absolute eye candy. It offered a range of colors that were more beautiful than any other eyeliners I had ever purchased or received. I was tickled by the gift and excited to play with the product.

It took a year, but I have now used every single eyeliner that came in my kit. The colors really made my eyes pop. They brought life to my face, especially during the pale, cold days of winter. Unfortunately, I discovered that these eyeliners smear and smudge quite easily. If I did not apply the Urban Decay Primer Potion to my eyes, these eyeliners really did not last. In fact, they often moved on my face. Nobody wants to look in the mirror in the afternoon and discover a raccoon face.

Thus, I believe that this product was a swing and a miss. The colors are spot on. However, Urban Decay must modify the actual consistency of this product. For the price, these eyeliners should be better. Of course, I do not expect these eyeliners to be bulletproof (especially at this price point). However, they should be a little more reliable.

Does not live up to the hype

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

This eyeliner simply does not live up to the hype. I'd heard time and time again how amazing Urban Decay is and how I was missing out. So, of course, I had to see what all the fuss was about. I bought a Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet.

I noticed right away that this was absolutely not the Holy Grail of eye liner. The application left a lot to be desired. The pencil dragged, the color was not as bold and dark as I'd hoped, and it was nearly impossible to sharpen.

Fast forward a few hours and I looked as if I hadn't even applied liner. This product has zero staying power. I'm really disappointed, considering the hype that surrounds Urban Decay. The company produces some beautiful, bold colors but I'm going to be avoiding purchasing anything from them from now on. I cannot justify spending a premium on something that looks and behaves like your average low end drug store brand.

BEST EYELINER EVER!

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

I've used many eyeliners in my day. Everything from the cheap stuff, to the good stuff and nothing really worked the way I needed it to. I found myself re-applying half way through a bar tending shift.

I accidentally stumbled across Urban Decay one day, I tried it, and it was just ever-lasting love. I went out to a few parties and forgot the pencil at home. It had been on since 9 pm. I woke up, hungover and tired as all hell 12 hours later... IT WAS STILL ON! I know that's terrible for your eyes... but at the end of the day, life happens.
I love that the pencil will last longer than my ability to hold onto them, which definitely makes the price worth it.

It's just quality make-up and since I have found it, I refuse to use anything else. The liner is smooth and the color is strong. It's a wonderful product and I recommend it to any and everyone looking for the quality I have described. Also, it comes in SEVERAL colors which is great because it can be very strong.

Favorite Eyeliner To Date!

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

I am obsessed with make up. I love love love trying out new looks and combining non-traditional and different colors for a new design. Everything ranging from work day appropriate all the way to more crazy and unique magazine inspired artsy looks that most of my friends aren't brave enough to pull off. As a starting point I love the sheer range of colors in Urban Decay's collection (one they're adding to all of the time). I own nearly three fourths of all of the released pencils with some of my favorites being Bourbon (a medium to light brown that wears well with anything), Ink (a brand new brighter blue from the Black Market exclusive set), and Covet (a deep green that flirts along the aqua line without ever losing the emerald shade of green blended inside). I have tried nearly every eyeliner on the market ranging from cremes to pencils to liquid and nothing has staying power like the products from Urban Decay. The pencils are ridiculously easy to use and glide on perfectly, blending well with one another or for layering whenever I'm in the mood for spicing up my look. I recommend UD to everyone I know and will remain a loyal customer for life!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils are great

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

The one thing that I find is very different about the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils is that they glide on so effortlessly. I would say that it almost feels like a gel because the consistency is so great. There are a lot of color options and you can play around with different looks. They last a long time too and will last you quite a few hours. In fact, I have tried to rub it off and it didn't budge! The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils are kind of expensive though so I don't own many colors. I don't like how you have to sharpen it and would prefer if it were retractable. I like to make winged eyeliner looks and I just find that it's really hard when you have to use a sharpened pencil. Most of the colors have a sheen to it so if you like matte colors, I don't think this would work out for you. I think the only one that doesn't have sheen is the black one, but I could be mistaken.

The best eyeliner I've used

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

I love these Urban Decay eyeliners so much! I first purchased one as part of an eyeshadow palette a few years ago. I think it was the regular black one. Urban Decay is a fairly expensive makeup brand, but it's very high quality and trendy. My friends and I are always discussing the new palettes coming out and if we want to get them or wait til they go on sale! I now own this eyeliner pencil in several colors, blue, browns, blacks. My favorite is the "Bourbon" which is a medium-dark brown with shimmer. It works perfectly with my coloring, I'm a brunette with highlights and olive complexion, green eyes. This liner looks immaculate for every day wear but when I use it a little heavier, it is stunning for night out looks. The black one is solid matte black and also comes in a "blackest black" type. They are great but I still love the brown the best. The blue is pretty subtle and not dark on me. It's not my favorite. All the liners, however, "glide" on just like the product says, and feel soft and smooth as you use them. The only one I have to swipe on more than once is the blue shade. They are very long-lasting and don't smudge too easily either.

The best eyeliner on the market!

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

I have fell prey to the wonderful YouTube beauty community and have heard so much about the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil so I took the leap and went out and bought the color in Perversion. I have never had an eyeliner that went on so smoothly that would last all day. Every eyeliner I put on my waterline ends up halfway down my cheeks by the end of the night so I am very grateful for this product. The price is a tad high but once you get a hold of the product the price goes out the window and all is forgiven. Go pick up an Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil today for a quality lasting experience.

Must have eyeliner!

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

The urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil is one of my favorite eyeliners. They come in a variety of colors so you can either go for a natural look or play up your eyes in a wild way. The eyeliner goes on super smooth and it really does last all day. Indefinitely recommend this eyeliner.

Great formulation

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

I really liked these eyeliner pencils, especially espresso. They have great formulations and staying power. The only draw back I have found is that they don't fit into standard eyeliner sharpeners. But other than that they are awesome and I would definitely repurchase them.

Not All That

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

This product is like every other eyeliner product. The only time it is worth the buy is if you're buying a more exotic color like the pinks, blues, greens, purples. Buying this eyeliner in silver, grey, black, or brown is not worth it. There are better quality eyeliners. This eyeliner does go on smoothly but it often runs or easily rubs off. It doesn't last all day. Since the eyeliner is actually pretty soft, unlike most, its more comfortable to apply but it break very easily. It doesn't hold up to the value because of how much you have to sharpen it. It goes pretty fast. I would only recommend this product to someone looking for more vibrant colors, not someone just looking to purchase a quality eyeliner for everyday use. I have never purchased these individually, I have always received them with palettes or as a promotional item. This is the only time I ever use this product.

PERVERSION

Comments about Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - All Shades:

I have never ever loved a pencil eyeliner as much as I do the Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in perversion! I have never cared for pencil eyeliners because they have always failed me! I just stuck to my liquid liners or my gel liners! All of that changed after trying this eyeliner! This eyeliner is super soft and creamy! It glides on like magic, no tugging or skips on your eyelid, all you need is one swoop across your eyelid and bam! the eyeliner appears like magic! Super smooth and super dark just the way i like it! This 24/7 eyeliner pencil is perfect for that flick for that winged eyeliner look! It is also great on my water line! Does not irritate my eyes or make my eyes water! This liner is the blackest eyeliner I have EVER used! It also blends super well for the more smudged smokier look. This eyeliner does not fade out during the day like most eyeliners do, and I don't have to set this eyeliner with eye-shadow over it to make it last longer! I went swimming with the eyeliner on, and it did not even budge! Love that about them!