Other Body Lotions:
up & up
Up & Up Touch of Sun Lotion

Up & Up Touch of Sun Lotion

Great price and same as competitors

from reading pa

Comments about Up & Up Touch of Sun Lotion:

I use to purchase the name brand lotion to this Up & Up lotion. I have very sensitive skin and break out very easily and become itchy. So once I find a product that works I usually do not switch. The price I was paying for name brand lotion, even with a coupon, was becoming ridiculous. I decided to try this out after reading and comparing the ingredients. I was very pleased with how well this absorbed into my skin and how it felt. It really works just as well as the name brand. Overall, this is one of the better UP & Up lotions that is on the market. Its effectiveness is just as well and is much better in price.

I am very sensitive to smells. I was very pleased with how this has a very subtle smell to it. It was not overpowering but still gave you a "clean, fresh" scent. It was not too girly, something that I could use with the whole family.

It absorbed very well into my skin. It did not take a lot of rubbing in. Left a very nice soft, not greasy feeling. It wasn't too thick either, just the right consistency.

This product works just as well as the name brand competitors. It is one of the better lotions that I have tried from UP & UP.

• Absorption: