Other Online Degrees:
University of the Rockies - Phd Business Psychology

University of the Rockies - Phd Business Psychology

I searched a long time and found a wonderful online Phd program!

from Lake Mills, IA

Comments about University of the Rockies - Phd Business Psychology:

**University of the Rockies is in Colorado Springs, Colorado and I am currently enrolled as a full-time student in the Phd program in Psychology of Business.  With  my busy schedule and dream of attaining my Phd, I needed to find a school of high quality and with an online format.  I received my MBA online in 2000 so I had an idea of what the online format was.  The online classroom format has improved tremendously over the last 10 years although I had a good experience 10 years ago, too.  University of the Rockies has instructors that truly care about you as a student and want nothing more than to see you succeed.  My current instructor has been outstanding and I hope I can have her again in another class in the future. Classes are 6 weeks long and very intense with deadlines like you would have in the oncampus format but with much more time flexibility.  I work on my school work after I get home from work and before I go to bed and have no problems meeting deadlines set my the classroom guidelines.  I recommend this university to any student seeking an outstanding on-line format!**