4.9
Other Insurance Companies:
United Medicare Advisors

Summary

United Medicare Advisors is a truly independent Medicare Supplement Insurance agency, representing only the top-rated Medicare Supplement Insurance companies. A BBB Accredited Business since 2008, we are your advocate. Our staff of licensed experts is highly trained in all aspects of Medicare and will make the process easy for you to enroll in the best plan that meets your needs.

United Medicare Advisors

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Available Plans:
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (11)
    • I received a sample (84), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (14)

Jason Kent is the best!

Hoping to get a head start on signing up for a Medicare supplement, I went online. As I was too far out from my birthdate, I put in a fake birthdate thinking it would give me options. What happened is that I started getting phone calls immediately from agents. Jason Kent called me from United Medicare Advisors and was so patient and understanding. When I admitted the fake birthdate, he said no problem and promised to call me back when I was in the sign up period. He called me back as promised, and as I was busy with company then, he made an appointment to call me back again which he did. Again, I was busy, but since he had left me a number, I returned his call. From there, we talked for 45 minutes with Jason answering all my questions, getting me enrolled and saving me a ton of money over what I was expecting to pay from the other agents who had called (BTW, none of them called again). I felt very confident with Jason and really appreciate his knowledge, patience and persistence in helping me through a process that I had expected to be confusing and grueling.

Selection & sign-up process OK, then no communication!

Unlikely to recommend. I was unable to reach any agent at the contact #'s I had and received no communication from United Medicare Advisors. $ for premium was drawn from my account but still no word one month after speaking with your agent in early December, 2014. I called repeatedly the end of December and into January trying to reach someone and left at least three phone messages with no response. Both my wife & I had to cancel physician appointments because we had no confirmation of coverage & no details of policy. Today I received e-mail indicating I will receive policy information, ID cards, etc. by next week. By next week, January will be 1/2 over and although I have paid the premiums,I have received no benefit.

Customer Service
Initial service provided (selection and sign-up by J.P. Carter, agent ) was helpful. Since that time, in spite of multiple attempts on my part, there has been no communication and NO customer service. The failure to answer multiple phone messages I left (for Rachel Foreman) is unexceptable.

Available Plans
I think the selection of available plans was good, but again since I have received no additional information or communication concerning the policy, I cannot really judge.
As I previously indicated, I have called the Ohio Department of Insurance and plan to register a complaint about United Medicare Advisors and the lack of communication/customer service.

Help when I needed it!

from Uniontown, PA

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

I was so overwhelmed by a ton of solicitations I started receiving in the mail when I became close to Medicare age. I called United Medicare Advisors and was so fortunate to have had Mr. Tyrel Anderson answer that call. He stayed on the phone with me for almost an hour, listening to my concerns. He then took his time explaining several policies until we found one that "fit." I asked him the same questions over and over until I "got it" and he never once made me feel like I was stupid, or a bother. He was obviously there to help me, not judge me. I have had to call him three additional times and even when he was not available, I got a call back very quickly. He was just the best of the best and United Medicare is fortunate to have someone of his caliber on their team. I have already recommended him to a friend who is nearing retirement age. She was exhibiting the same anxiety I had felt and I told her that Tyrel would be able to help her sort through everything, as he did me. He also did not "push" as some of the other companies had been doing with me. Ask for his help and you will get the best of what he can offer, don't ask and he will not bother you at all. I can't say enough good things about this gentle and kind individual - He made a stressful situation stress-free.

Ethan Doll is the best!

from Sierra Vista, AZ

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

Simply Amazing. The representative was so knowledgeable about the various companies and plans. After searching quite a while for my best option, I found myself confused and disheartened about what policy to choose. Really, medical insurance shouldn't be so ridiculously complicated. Truly, one of the best 'clicks' I ever made on the internet was on the UNITED MEDICARE ADVISORS web site. Ethan found the best company for us to use and saved us a lot of money each year. Wow! This is something I clearly could not have accomplished on my own. 5+ stars to United Medicare Advisors.

i would buy it again

from emmet,ar.

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

Frank Arbanan was very polite and he did all the work for me. i really appreciate the time and effort and friendly atmosphere he gave me

Amazing

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

Simply Amazing. The representative was so knowledgeable that I couldn't stop listening to her. After searching quite a while for my best option, I found myself confused and disheartened about what policy to choose. Really, medical insurance shouldn't be so ridiculously complicated. Truly, one of the best 'clicks' I ever made on the internet was on the UNITED MEDICARE ADVISORS web site. The rep found a perfect plan to suit my needs and then found that best policy at the best price. Wow! This is something I clearly could not have accomplished on my own. 5+ stars to United Medicare Advisors.

Excellent Medicare Supplement Plan Insurance Company

from Jefferson City, MO

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

Rickie Tucker gave me a very clear explanation of my options for a Medicare Supplement. He was able to enroll me immediately in the plan of my choice.
Rickie provided me with excellent customer service throughout the sale process.
He exceeded my expectations and my insurance application was processed quickly and now have coverage.

Very informative staff

from Butterfield, Mo.

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

My agent was a tremendous help! He is a keeper!

Fantastic Company

from LaPorte, Tx. 77571

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

United Medicare Advisers is a great company if you are wanting to get a Medicare
Insurance policy, or change the one you have. Their representative, Kylea Meneilly
was so friendly, informed, and efficient. It was nice to find someone so willing to help
me find the policy that was best for me. In todays environment it was very unusual to
find someone who goes above and beyond to help people.
devonrexlady

Medigap

from Westland...MI

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

My agent Spencer Murdock was very helpful and professional... We talked over plans and my needs ...he emailed me information and the costs of three insurance companies and led me through the process..I have blue cross currently and it was going up $90. a month....My new plan will save me $80. a month which is $960. a year...

I would reccomend this company to a friend

from Scottsdale, Az

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

Tyler Webb was phenomenal in helping me enroll in Medicare. I was so overwhelmed by all of the solicitations that I have received, that I dreaded this call. Tyler made me feel at ease right away and throughout the whole process. He gave me many options to choose from. I took his advice and went with GCU. Tyler was very patient with me. He had to repeat many questions that I kept asking over and over. He never sounded discouraged or fed up with me. I was comfortable talking to him.
I'm not a phone person at all. In fact, I rarely answer my phone, especially if it's not a number I recognize. I wish every person that I talked to over the phone, whether it be for insurance, utilities, or whatever were as personable, informative, and as patient as he was. We even exchanged a few laughs during the process. I hung up from talking with Tyler knowing that I made the right decisions.
Thank you Tyler. You made this daunting task, very "Darlene friendly".

Regards,
Darlene Goggin

I would buy this product again.

from Hayden Colorado

Comments about United Medicare Advisors:

I was on the phone with Tyrel Anderson, he is outstanding representative. Pleasant, articulate, very informed, and a pleasure to work with. He presented everything in such an informative way that made it easy to comprehend everything. Being a very skeptic person in regards to asking for help, I must say that this process went very easily. Thank you so much.