View more Body Washes

Unilever Caress Body Wash, Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan

4.8

Please bring this back!

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

Cons

• Baths
    • Daily Use
    • Showers
    • Travel

Comments about Unilever Caress Body Wash, Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan:

I can't believe years after this product is discontinued that I am yearning for it! Please bring it back!

Wish I could find in-store again

Comments about Unilever Caress Body Wash, Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan:

I absolutely love this scent/line from Caress. Hands down, this is one of THE best smelling body washes and is also very moisturizing. When it was discontinued I could not believe it. The smell is so good and would serve as a mood-lift after a long day at work. I wasn't too fond of the bottle design as it became difficult to grip in-shower however, it's effectiveness was great and the scent, amazing.

This body wash gets my vote for best scent.

from West Union, OH

Comments about Unilever Caress Body Wash, Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan:

I am a Caress girl all the way .I think the best all around soaps and body wash are made by Caress.I love Unilever Caress Body Wash Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan.This body wash has the best scent ever. The smell of this body wash is so exotic and spicy.This is a rich and thick body wash.I feel so indulgant every time I use it.The smell is not the only reason to use this body wash.I also use it for the way it makes my skin feel.My skin is so soft and smooth from using this body wash.This body wash is great for the winter time. I use it all winter long so my skin will stay soft and smooth.Caress also makes this in a bar soap version as well.I switch to the bar soap version in the warmer months. I dont need a thick body wash in the summer. I love the scent to much to give it up in the summer.That is why I switch to the bar soap vesion.The bar soap makes your skin soft also but not as well as the body wash does.

makes my skin silky and morroccan

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Unilever Caress Body Wash, Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan:

I absolutely love the cream oil type body washes. And Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Cream Oil Body Wash, Ultra Rich, Moroccan, 15 fl oz, is one of the best! The scent is a sort of earthy, spicy blend. It has lots of cinnamon with nutmeg and a creamy, sweet spice scent. it actually smells kind of like chai tea. which sounds weird, but it works for this. It's thick and creamy and smooths onto your skin like silk. oh and did i mention that it' s purple? yes, it's purple! you may guess that from the packaging, but so often the body wash is a boring white color. i like colors! and purple is the best! It smells and feels like it costs a ton more than it actually does. That's true of a lot of the Caress line, like the cashmere scent. that's my other favorite.

This body wash is great and you dont' have to use a ton of it or anything, so it lasts a while. I don't like the top though. it is hard to open sometimes!

Caress just turned a shower into a transporting experience!

from Florissant, MO

Comments about Unilever Caress Body Wash, Exotic Oil Infusion Moroccan:

Caress cream oil body wash is so exquisite. I love the consistency of it and, of course, the exotically gorgeous scent.  My skin is left feeling delightful. i don't even need lotion after using it. Overall, it's just a great body wash with a great scent. It is somewhat pricey for my taste however. And I wish the bottle were a little bigger.