Other Grills:
UniFlame 40,000 BTU 3 Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner

UniFlame 40,000 BTU 3 Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner

Great grill

Comments about UniFlame 40,000 BTU 3 Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

Cooks great! Love this grill. Perfet for a beginner griller and for someone like me who likes simplicity.

I'm a beginner griller and this is a perfect first grill.

Very easy to clean with a wire brush. If you get a hard spot turn the grill on low for just a minute and it will come right off.

Have only had this grill for about 5 months but it has been moved around our patio many times and have never had to question durability.

Can't really complain much about the design of this grill.

• Versatility:

Good grill for all kinds of cooking

from Kittery Point, ME

Comments about UniFlame 40,000 BTU 3 Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

I wanted to get my husband a great father's day present last year, and I found this in the mid range for what we wanted (side burner, 2 sides with separate heat settings). I was surprised that it was so big for the size of the box it came in. Set up was easy, all the tools you need they include in the box. The grill has been a complete lifesaver, you can grill meats and veggies, and cook a starch side on the side burner (rice, mashed potatoes, etc). An easy way to get my husband to enjoy cooking for the whole family. It can fit a couple packages of hot dogs at once, a bunch of burgers- great for cooking for a large crowd. Still works great in the winter- even with a few feet of snow around- which is great when you lose power. You can still have a great hot meal, without breaking the piggy bank.

Versatility
Side burner is a big plus

I'm not an expert, but I can manage to use the grill by myself

Can be tough to clean the grates, but if you use a non stick spray before hand, the cleaning is easier

• Versatility: