Other E-commerce Websites:

UnderArmour.com

Pros

Cons

My husband and I love Under Armour and UnderArmour.com

My husband and I love the Under Armour brand and buy several things from them including shoes and apparel. Both the shoes and apparel are very comfortable and last a long time making it worth every penny spent. We shop both in store and online at UnderArmour.com. The website was very easy to navigate and the shipping was fast and accurate. Pricing is about average unless you find something on sale or have a coupon. My husband recently got some amazing shoes on sale at a fantastic price. I would highly recommend both Under Armour stores and UnderArmour.com. They have quality products and we had nothing but great experiences with the site and their stores.

The website was very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Product Selection
They have a huge selection of products to choose from.

Product Pricing
Pricing is about average unless you have a coupon or find something on sale then you get a wonderful deal. The products are more than worth what you pay for them.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping was very fast and accurate. Our order got to our door quickly and was packaged well. No damage and everything we ordered was in the box.

Love Underarmor!

I simply love these products. Under Armor is a great brand and builds better than average quality clothing. They have a lot of awesome performance wear and fitted clothing. Their Cold Gear is exceptional and works extremely well! It does keep you very warm when you participate in winter activities such as skiing

The prices are good too, especially when they have sales. Their compression shorts are second to none and are one of the best in the business. Their running tops are extremely solid and able to dry quickly and is also able to come off your back without sticking to it.

I'm a loyal Under Armor fan and absolutely love all their line of products. Heat Gear, Cold Gear, you name it, and I have it all!

Lots of attractive color options too! I never had a problem from ordering from this website and love the fast shipping as well. Orders have been accurate and have been delivered on time as expected!

We love their products!

from Spring, TX

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

As our boys get older, they have started to like the Under Armour type shirts so we've started buying them and I have to say they are always well made! Boys are hard on clothes and so they need to hold up for a long time for me to be a repeat buyer. They do just that! I love the moisture wicking properties of the material so that they can stay cool while participating in sports, etc. My husband loves these shirts as well. We have just recently purchased a pair of the heat gear leggings and my son loves those! He says they are really comfortable and keep him feeling cool in the heat and humidity here in Texas! I would definitely recommend this brand of clothing for anyone of any age, especially if you live in a climate like ours.

Love it!

from Florida

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

Under Armour is one of my favorite athletic wear companies. I have ordered clothing from them several times.

I love the different choices that they offer on the website. They have way more than just the exercise wear that they sell in stores.

I have ordered sweatshirts and thicker swear like athletic pants from the Website and love them. The sweatshirts are some of the most comfortable and well made that I have bought.

Its true that there stuff is slightly pricey but I have found that it out lasts a lot of other brands that I have shopped for. The price is welll worth it in my opinion.

They also have pretty good sales from time to time on the website which is nice.

The website is easy to use, orders are easy to place and the website I'd organized well.

Product Selection
They have everything you would be looking for and more. From infant stuff to adult stuff to water bottles.

Very quick shipping.

My husband and I love Under Armour and UnderArmour.com

from Texas

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

The website was very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Product Selection
They have a huge selection of products to choose from.

• Shipping and Returns:

Very High Quality Clothing.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

UnderArmour.com is one of the best online clothing stores. The quality of clothing they sell is really nice, and for a good price. Especially if you shop during their sales. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants quality apparel that actually lasts for years, unlike Walmart clothing that will fade and get holes in it after a month.

Their site is very easy to navigate and has categories for each gender and age group.The categories are women, men, kids, and shoes. Whenever you find a clothing item you like, and click on it, you're able to choose the style you want and the size you want. The site is very attractive and up to date.

Product Selection
UnderArmour.com has a really large selection of quality name brand clothing.

Product Pricing
The prices at UnderArmour.com are a little higher than average sites. For the price you pay, you get excellent quality clothing that will last long after your children grow out of the items. I'm able to get decent prices for the items on eBay after my children grow out of them because they are still in such great quality.

• Shipping and Returns:

Quality clothing, but prices are a litte high

from Westchester, IL

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

I have visited Underarmour.com on numerous occasions, but I have been only able to purchase once from them directly because their prices aren't competitive. The one order that I completed was during Black Friday of 2013. They were offering free shipping and 30% off all orders. I submitted my order on Friday morning and by the following Tuesday it was delivered. Despite not shopping often on Underarmour.com I still enjoy going to the site and viewing apparel and reading up on the differences between similar products they offer. The site is very clean and well organized. The search operates
very efficiently and takes me directly to the item I was looking for most of the time. There are times that I don't know the exact name of a product so I just search it by category, which works out well. I have been blown away by their large selection of products, but items in my size (medium) tend to go in and out of stock on a daily basis.

Love the Products

from Dallas, TX

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

UnderArmour.com is one of my go-to sites for sports and workout apparel. I am a Personal Trainer, so I need clothes that will last after repeated wearings and washings. UnderArmour.com offers clothes that withstand the test of time.
I love their product offerings, but what I have really found helpful on UnderArmour.com is the product descriptions that help to clarify what makes one product different from the others. This feature has helped me to choose appropriate seasonal gear for nearly every sport.
I shop at UnderArmour.com for my professional attire to wear when I am training clients at the gym, but I also purchase here for my own workout clothes.
I have not purchased much gear from the site yet, but maybe I will in the future. For now, I am definitely loyal with clothing. I am willing to pay more for such great quality, but I hope they will offer more promotions and discounts.

Easy to navigate

Love it!

Expensive but high quality

Good for running shirts

from Utah

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

I like to use dry-fit shirts when I run, and underarmour.com has the best ones that I have found. I like to come back here consistently to replenish my supply, and I have always had good experiences on their website.

Product Pricing
Under Armour clothes are priced higher than a lot of other brands of workout clothes (Starter, Reebok, etc). But they are a higher quality, so I don't mind paying a little bit more.

Customer Service
I have had to return things that didn't fit right, and their customer service was extremely helpful in telling me where to ship it to and the best way to ship it back and get a refund quickly.

Shipping and Returns
I typically aim to spend at least $49 on an order so that I can take advantage of the free shipping that they offer when you spend this much. My order usually arrives in less than a week. They also offer free two day shipping if you spend at least $150, which I have found to be very nice on a few occasions (I don't usually spend that much at once, so I haven't used it often).

• Shipping and Returns:

Under armour has great clothes!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

As an avid runner I always need some great workout clothes and Under Armour has some of the best workout clothing! I don't get a lot of time to shop in store but I frequently purchase Under Armour clothing from their website, underarmour.com!
They have a wide selection of products for a variety of sporting occasions and weather conditions. I am a huge fan of their heat gear and their cold gear because of the climate I live in with hot summers and cold winters. The cold gear keeps me warm and the heat gear keeps me cooler and wicks away sweat very well. Although their clothing can seem a bit expensive, it's very durable and well worth it!
Underarmour.com is fun to shop and easy to explore different options. Shipping is always fast and my order is always accurate. Sizing is always great and consistent and I know ordering from Under Armour I will be receiving consistently high quality clothing. I've never had to make a return which speaks for itself!
This is truly one of my favorite websites to shop for workout gear!

Amazing Clothing!

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

We are huge fans of Under Armour! My 10 year old son wears nothing else. The quality of the clothing and the styles are wonderful!

I recently made a purchase on their website. When the items arrived I realized they weren't as described on the website. (There were not drawstrings on the wist in the sweat pants.) I called and spoke with someone and he was so helpful! He answered all my questions, changed the description on the website to reflect that there were no drawstrings and then emailed me a label so I could return the sweats without having to pay postage.

I will continue to shop there! They are fantastic!

Good website for workout clothing

Comments about UnderArmour.com:

UnderArmour.com is one of my favorite websites to shop at when I'm looking for exercise clothing. The website is easy to navigate, and the clothing on it always gives me motivation to exercise. When you're at the homepage, you can select if you would like to view items for women, children, men, shoes, accessories, etc. When you get to the area you are interested in, there are options to view different pages like bottoms, outerwear, shirts, etc. It's especially nice that the website has review available from other people who purchased the same item.

Whenever I bought items from underarmour.com, they shipped quickly and arrived exactly as they looked on the website. There is also an option to make an account so it makes it convenient when you shop on the website multiple times.

I never had a reason to have to contact customer service, but from the ease of navigating their website, I think they would be easy to deal with if you were to have any problems with an order.