Other Clothings:
Home and Garden Websites
UncommonGoods

Summary

UncommonGoods offers remarkable designs by independent makers, and does it with a positive impact on both people and the planet. They are proud to carry products made by artists, designers and other small businesses, most of it made here in the United States. About half of what they sell is handmade, and many of those are things you'll never find anywhere else. UncommonGoods was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.

UncommonGoods

Pros

Cons

• Was this a gift?:
    • Yes (18), No (5)

I have highly recommended UncommonGoods to family & friends

UncommonGoods not only has unique products the customer service is exceptional. The products I have ordered as gifts have all been of high quality My recommendation try UncommonGoods, you have nothing to lose because they stand by their products. I made my last purchase in April and I will be ordering again soon.

The seastone spoon rest was a total disappointment. The stone was pink and looked Nothing like the picture! It cost me over $5.00 for shipping and the item was totally unacceptable.

The best place to find the most unique gifts

from Central Virginia

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I LOVE this place! I've found the most interesting and well received gifts here, and quite a bit for myself! Their service is A+; always ships quickly and the descriptions are right on with the actual products. And the quality of their products are excellent.

I will always purchase from local artists!

from New York

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I love uncommon goods, their original designs by local artists are so true to my heart and they have helped express my love for family and best friends when my words escape me! Thank you!

Love Uncommon Goods

from Princeton NJ

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I have gotten the best and most unusual gifts from Uncommon Goods. It is the first place I look when buying Christmas gifts. I only once encountered a problem with ordering and the staff at Uncommon Goods was knowledgeable and resolved my problem promptly. Could not recommend them more highly.

Love Uncommon Goods

from Natick, MA

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I love uncommon goods, whether giving or receiving. The merchandise is original, heartfelt and wonderful.

Love this place!

from Long Island, NY

Comments about UncommonGoods:

Meaningful, thoughtful, unusual, handmade, unforgettable gifs to be found. That is all.

Great place to shop for unique, quality gifts!

from Tumwater, WA

Comments about UncommonGoods:

Every gift I have purchased through Uncommon Goods, and there have been many throughout the years, has far exceeded my expectations!

One of my favorite websites

from New york

Comments about UncommonGoods:

Uncommon goods truly lives up to its name. They have so many fun products to buy and their customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend first time buyers to try them out!

My favorite place for gifts

from San Diego, CA

Comments about UncommonGoods:

Every gift I buy is unique from UncommonGoods.

Awesome

from PA

Comments about UncommonGoods:

All the best gift responses I've had over the years are from purchases I've made from uncommon goods!

Love the products

from Long Island, NY

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I know I can always find a unique gift, although I wish it wasn't so expensive.