Other Clothings:
Home and Garden Websites
UncommonGoods

Summary

UncommonGoods offers remarkable designs by independent makers, and does it with a positive impact on both people and the planet. They are proud to carry products made by artists, designers and other small businesses, most of it made here in the United States. About half of what they sell is handmade, and many of those are things you'll never find anywhere else. UncommonGoods was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.

UncommonGoods

Pros

Cons

• Yes (17), No (5)

I have highly recommended UncommonGoods to family & friends

UncommonGoods not only has unique products the customer service is exceptional. The products I have ordered as gifts have all been of high quality My recommendation try UncommonGoods, you have nothing to lose because they stand by their products. I made my last purchase in April and I will be ordering again soon.

The seastone spoon rest was a total disappointment. The stone was pink and looked Nothing like the picture! It cost me over $5.00 for shipping and the item was totally unacceptable.

UncommonGoods is my go-to for unusual gifts

from Mount Airy, MD

Comments about UncommonGoods:

Whenever I need a special gift, UncommonGoods is my first choice. I have never had a bad experience and the products are superlative.

• Was this a gift?:

Have bought other gifts here. Will do again

from NY

Comments about UncommonGoods:

Service great. Packaged well. Delivery prompt.

• Was this a gift?:

Uncommon Goods is my go-to for gifts!

from New Haven, CT

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I hav never had a negative experience with Uncommn Goods. What I have had is friends and family members asking me where I find such unique gifts. I find just th right "something different" every time. Keep up the great work UG!

Political company

from New Orleans

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I stopped buying from this company when they went political after the 2016 election. Disgusting. Inappropriate. Better places to spend money exist.

• Was this a gift?:

I get all of my families gifts from here.

from Mobile, Al

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I love the items available through uncommon goods, they are truly uncommon and unique and make for great gifts. Everyone has been surprised and pleased when I give them gifts from uncommon goods.

Compact entertaining

from San Antonio

Comments about UncommonGoods:

This item was great for a friend who likes to entertain but doesn't have much storage space. This is a great item. It spreads out for several items. It keeps the cheese knives w the board and it folds up into a small space.

I have highly recommended UncommonGoods to family & friends

from Oregon

About Me active retiree who @ 70 walks 10 miles

Verified Buyer

Pros

• High quality & unique products

Cons

• have not found any cons, honestly

• gifts

Oh! Do shop here!

from Kyle

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I always find a perfect and unique gift when I shop at Uncommon Goods! Wide variety of prices and selection! Such fun!

Unique gifts for everyone

from Carmi, Illinois

Comments about UncommonGoods:

I have unique friends and UncommonGoods always has unusual and unique items. It it my go to place.

Awesome