2.8

2.8

The ultra 90 diet pill is nothing short of placebo type pill

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about Ultra 90 PM Wellness Formula:

I am a 46 year old that has been about 20 pounds over weight for many years.I purchased this product about a year ago in an attempt to loose weight. I took the pill according to the directions and after one month i had gained 3 pounds. I'm not sure what was in those pills but i can say they did not work for me.My recommendation is, if you need to lose weight,the best way is diet and exercise.

ulta/90 it works

from Phillips, NE

Comments about Ultra 90 PM Wellness Formula:

I am a diabetic single mother of 2 very busy kids they keep you on you'r feet i was low on energy and and not eating like i should so i tryed ultra /90 and got the energy i needed and lost 5lbs in a month i started felling so much better tyr ultra/90 and see and feel the results i did

does not work - do not waste your money

from Wrightstown, WI

Comments about Ultra 90 PM Wellness Formula:

I tried this more than once.  The first time I tried it, I was on it for 4 months.  The only thing it did for me was make my clothes tighter and give me diarrhea.  It does not work.  I know some of my friends that have also taken it and they all said they put on weight as well.  Even though I was skeptical, I gave it another go.  I tried it again for 3 or 4 months and put the weight on again.  It wasn't a significant amount, but enough to make my clothes feel tight.  I would not recommend that anyone waste their money on this.

Non Addictive

from Acworth, GA

Comments about Ultra 90 PM Wellness Formula:

Ultra 90 PM is a really great product. About 30 minutes after I take 3 I am ready to go to sleep. I wake up rested. I sleep them off so there is no crashing. I cant afford to crash with 4 kids. I have energy all day long. I have enough energy that i get my house clean, play games with my kids, visit neighbors, and have dinner on the table when my husband gets home from work. That should say a lot about this product.