Other Health & Beauties:
Ultimatepatio.com

Summary

Ultimatepatio.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. UltimatePatio.com caters to everyone with a passion for designing, decorating and enhancing their outdoor living space. We feature cast aluminum patio furniture and wicker seating groups with a huge selection of collections for all outdoor living spaces. We offer amazing deals and free shipping on many beautiful outdoor furniture styles in a wide range of materials including wicker, teak, sling and more.

Ultimatepatio.com

Best price anywhere.

We have been looking for a quality patio set for some time. After checking all the local stores, we came away with "sticker" shock. I then began my quest on line to compare prices. Ultimate Patio had the best prices by far for high quality patio furniture. My buying experience with Ultimate Patio met every positive expectation. To begin with an email updating shipping information and a follow-up phone call regarding what to expect upon delivery. The personnel were very helpful and were able to assist the best day and time to receive the shipment. The order was shrink wrapped to a pallet and the driver removed the pallet and placed it inside our garage. I was impressed with the way the patio set was handled, with no damage to any of the cartons. I received the shipment within 1 week of when the order was placed. I have to remind myself that if we had purchased this same set from any of the retail stores, we would have had to pay for someone to deliver the furniture. This was shipped "free" by Ultimate Patio. I highly recommend you check out Ultimate Patio before purchasing anywhere. Incidentally, the furniture is of excellent quality and should last for years of enjoyment.

Absolute worst three weeks of shopping HELL! BEWARE!

Where to start? This entire experience with Shopper's Choice has been one mess up after another (actually 7 in total on ONE order!). I have spent more time on the phone with customer service, managers and operators than I ever care to again and the excuses for absolute incompetence are getting old. They have a MAJOR communication issue between sales and the warehouse and their inventory management system is days behind. I ordered $7,000 worth of patio furniture during their "blow out sale" and made it clear many times while ON THE PHONE with Dawn that it must match. I was told it would ship from their warehouse "next day". After a week of not hearing from them I call back and find out they had resold my coffee table and 7 end tables and their "solution" was to send a cheaper replacement from a different brand (with a different design/ finish). Then after some of the furniture had shipped and I paid guys to assemble it they sold my dining table to someone else (I paid for everything UPFRONT) and NEVER TOLD ME! I spent $500 having furniture assembled and had to call them when a delivery truck brought another order that wasn't mine! That's how I found out that they sold my table as well! They accused me of receiving the table when they sent two additional loveseats by mistake that I refused from the carrier. So now their answer is to send a completely different table from yet another brand and yet another design that doesn't match the smaller dining tables, bistro tables, end tables, coffee tables because they are literally all separate designs and finishes from different brands. I have never in my life spent so much time, energy and frustration on a single purchase. Their "pledge; is not true at all! Buyer BEWARE! I didn't get what I ordered, I got replacements that didn't match at all and I'm being told to practically "deal with it" because they sold what I had ordered. This product is bought in China and relabeled according to Heather who is over internet sales.

Patio chair cushion order

from Kenner LA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Nice website with good product descriptions. It was nice to have an e-mail telling me when I could expect delivery. Goods arrived as indicated. A very good on-line shopping experience.

Sturdy patio furniture

from San Antonio, Tx

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

furniture was delivered in good condition =- not much construction involved. Seller responded within a reasonable time when I requested information on the delivery

Shipping pains

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

They don't tell you until you complete your order that the shipping is not full service. The freight service just leaves your furniture on the curb, and finding help to get the furniture moved to my patio and set up was a major pain. They should offer white glove service.

Love our fire table!

from North Dakota

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Great to work with. When table didn't show up customer service was very nice to work with. One thing is it did not come with instructions on how to assemble the table.

Poor customer service

from Bedford Hts

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

The table itself is beautiful, was missing 4 bolts from the table, I immediately called since I could not put the table together without it, I was told immediately they would send the replacement to me-7 days later no bolts had been sent, and I get a call from the representative Dee asking to clarify which bolts I needed, so they still had not been sent. Poor service. I had taken the bolts from the cigar to the hardware store and had them match them in the meantime or I would not have had a patio table. No apology for late response, nothing, just they are sending them out.

I would buy from this merchant again.

from South Lyon, MI

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

I ordered a pair of outdoor lights and 2 days later it arrived at my front door. What a pleasant surprise! It was nice to receive it so quickly but it will be even better if I get some sort of notification! I would have give them a 5 stars.

Amazing and helpful staff

from Massachusetts

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Five star plus experience. I was kept informed about the delivery and when to expect it. The staff are friendly, responsive, patient, and very helpful and are always there to answer the phone. I was uncertain about the product I bought and they kindly offered to address my issues making sure I was ultimately and completely satisfied which I am! Do not hesitate to buy from Ultimate Patio. I would definitely order from them again.

I would definetly order from Ultimate Patio again

from New Jersey

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Ultimate Patio promised the patio dining set was in stock and would ship the next day.
They did ship the next day and we received our furniture within a few days. Set delivered on shrink wrapped pallet with no damages, table assembled with no problem (needed a second person to hold parts in place as I assembled.)
Previously we had tried to order a similar set from a different company that promised "quick ship".
That company's promise turned out to be 4 to 6 weeks. We cancelled that order and went to Ultimate Patio.

Would definately buy again!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

I found this patio table cheaper here including shipping than anywhere else. Other websites told me I couldn't get it for 6-8 weeks and this table was delivered within 1 week. It was packaged securely so that the table was not scratched, dented, or chipped in any way. It was very easy to put together, took me less than 30 minutes by myself. I love this table. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Great experience

from Hamilton, VA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Very satisfied with the chairs I purchased, just as described. I love them. Shipping was fast.