4.8
Other E-commerce Websites:
Ultimatepatio.com

Summary

Ultimatepatio.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. UltimatePatio.com caters to everyone with a passion for designing, decorating and enhancing their outdoor living space. We feature cast aluminum patio furniture and wicker seating groups with a huge selection of collections for all outdoor living spaces. We offer amazing deals and free shipping on many beautiful outdoor furniture styles in a wide range of materials including wicker, teak, sling and more.

Ultimatepatio.com

4.8

Great Experience

from Flemington, NJ

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Everything went smoothly, which is refreshing for a rather large online purchase. Great selection, great quality and great pricing. I really have no complaints whatsoever.

Speedy shopping experience

from Houston, TX

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Placed this order and received an email stating order will be on it's way. The shipping company called to confirm the date and delivery window. I asked if the driver could give me a phone call 30 minutes prior to the delivery, which he did. The box was in good shape as well as the contents. The entire transaction was about 4 days. Great service-very pleased with the product, shipping and delivery.

I would buy from Ultimate Patio again.

from San Clemente, CA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Ultimate Patio employees were very helpful and courteous. They were a pleasure to work with and willing to go the extra mile when we called them.
The only issue that we had with them is that our items were sent to the wrong distribution center, which delayed the arrival of our items that we needed for a gathering!

Great products. Fast shipping.

from New Smyrna Beach, FL

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Exceptionally fast delivery of our products. Good communication by staff.

Good product... better price... excellent service!

from Saint Marys, GA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Initially ordered some outdoor club chairs, but later notified they were out of stock.
After that minor setback, found a great price on resin wicker chairs with an ottoman (bonus) at a lower price.
Promptly received a credit for the difference.
Very pleased with the purchase and communication from customer service!

Best price anywhere.

from Lake Worth, Florida

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

We have been looking for a quality patio set for some time. After checking all the local stores, we came away with "sticker" shock. I then began my quest on line to compare prices. Ultimate Patio had the best prices by far for high quality patio furniture. My buying experience with Ultimate Patio met every positive expectation. To begin with an email updating shipping information and a follow-up phone call regarding what to expect upon delivery. The personnel were very helpful and were able to assist the best day and time to receive the shipment. The order was shrink wrapped to a pallet and the driver removed the pallet and placed it inside our garage. I was impressed with the way the patio set was handled, with no damage to any of the cartons. I received the shipment within 1 week of when the order was placed. I have to remind myself that if we had purchased this same set from any of the retail stores, we would have had to pay for someone to deliver the furniture. This was shipped "free" by Ultimate Patio. I highly recommend you check out Ultimate Patio before purchasing anywhere. Incidentally, the furniture is of excellent quality and should last for years of enjoyment.

Fantastic

from Florida

Great service.

Quality & value

from Mobile, Al

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Shipment comes VERY well wrapped in bubble wrap. EVERY piece is protected and is easily assembled. Assembled in about an hour with all the included hardware. Classic design. Only drawback is that the cushions were not shipped and I'm still waiting 10 days later or it'd earn 5 stars.

A delight to deal with

from Wayne, Maine

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

The staff was pleasant and helpful. As it happened, one of the chairs is defective and we noticed it upon delivery. I call immediately, sent a picture and a replacement was sent in a jiffy.

Terrific Service.

from PA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

They walked me through a purchase of my outdoor firepit. I had way too many questions about which fuel type I needed and/or wanted but they very patiently explained all my options. This level of customer service is hard to find these days. I'll be back.