Other Health & Beauties:
Ultimatepatio.com

Summary

Ultimatepatio.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. UltimatePatio.com caters to everyone with a passion for designing, decorating and enhancing their outdoor living space. We feature cast aluminum patio furniture and wicker seating groups with a huge selection of collections for all outdoor living spaces. We offer amazing deals and free shipping on many beautiful outdoor furniture styles in a wide range of materials including wicker, teak, sling and more.

Ultimatepatio.com

Best price anywhere.

We have been looking for a quality patio set for some time. After checking all the local stores, we came away with "sticker" shock. I then began my quest on line to compare prices. Ultimate Patio had the best prices by far for high quality patio furniture. My buying experience with Ultimate Patio met every positive expectation. To begin with an email updating shipping information and a follow-up phone call regarding what to expect upon delivery. The personnel were very helpful and were able to assist the best day and time to receive the shipment. The order was shrink wrapped to a pallet and the driver removed the pallet and placed it inside our garage. I was impressed with the way the patio set was handled, with no damage to any of the cartons. I received the shipment within 1 week of when the order was placed. I have to remind myself that if we had purchased this same set from any of the retail stores, we would have had to pay for someone to deliver the furniture. This was shipped "free" by Ultimate Patio. I highly recommend you check out Ultimate Patio before purchasing anywhere. Incidentally, the furniture is of excellent quality and should last for years of enjoyment.

Absolute worst three weeks of shopping HELL! BEWARE!

Where to start? This entire experience with Shopper's Choice has been one mess up after another (actually 7 in total on ONE order!). I have spent more time on the phone with customer service, managers and operators than I ever care to again and the excuses for absolute incompetence are getting old. They have a MAJOR communication issue between sales and the warehouse and their inventory management system is days behind. I ordered $7,000 worth of patio furniture during their "blow out sale" and made it clear many times while ON THE PHONE with Dawn that it must match. I was told it would ship from their warehouse "next day". After a week of not hearing from them I call back and find out they had resold my coffee table and 7 end tables and their "solution" was to send a cheaper replacement from a different brand (with a different design/ finish). Then after some of the furniture had shipped and I paid guys to assemble it they sold my dining table to someone else (I paid for everything UPFRONT) and NEVER TOLD ME! I spent $500 having furniture assembled and had to call them when a delivery truck brought another order that wasn't mine! That's how I found out that they sold my table as well! They accused me of receiving the table when they sent two additional loveseats by mistake that I refused from the carrier. So now their answer is to send a completely different table from yet another brand and yet another design that doesn't match the smaller dining tables, bistro tables, end tables, coffee tables because they are literally all separate designs and finishes from different brands. I have never in my life spent so much time, energy and frustration on a single purchase. Their "pledge; is not true at all! Buyer BEWARE! I didn't get what I ordered, I got replacements that didn't match at all and I'm being told to practically "deal with it" because they sold what I had ordered. This product is bought in China and relabeled according to Heather who is over internet sales.

Great customer service!

from Mn

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

The customer service person went above and beyond to ensure my product was going to ship as promised.

I was disappointed in the color.

from Voorhees NJ

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

I would like to exchange for different color, but unable to do so. I expected a natural color and it's too white for outside use.

Missing cushion

from Polk, Pa

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Other than being short a seat cushion everything went well, however at the moment I am still pending final judgment depending on how my seat cushion issue works out. I will either be happy or I will be displeased. I'll let you know. I called customer service 6/7/2017.

I would definitely buy again!

from NJ

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Timely delivery, very happy with my table! Thank you!

I would buy from Ultimate Patio again.

from Buffalo, NY

Fast courteous service

Excellent service. Fast delivery. Would recommend highly.

from Lewes, DE

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

They offer a wide variety of products, like the Telescope beach chairs that I got, which were impossible to find anywhere else. Delivered them faster than I could have even hoped for. Truly a pleasure to do business with.

Love it!

from Chicago

Looks great!

First Time Shopper - Would Definitely Repeat.

from MA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Site was easy to explore. Found what I wanted quickly. Purchased it and got the typical email confirmation. Notified when shipped and received it a few days later. Quick, easy process.

Good product

from New York

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Arrived fast good condition easy to put together

Large Selection, Easy Ordering

from Columbia, Md

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Very large selection of patio furniture. My item shipped out right away and arrived quickly. Am very pleased with the overall process.