Other Health & Beauties:
Ultimatepatio.com

Summary

Ultimatepatio.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. UltimatePatio.com caters to everyone with a passion for designing, decorating and enhancing their outdoor living space. We feature cast aluminum patio furniture and wicker seating groups with a huge selection of collections for all outdoor living spaces. We offer amazing deals and free shipping on many beautiful outdoor furniture styles in a wide range of materials including wicker, teak, sling and more.

Ultimatepatio.com

Best price anywhere.

We have been looking for a quality patio set for some time. After checking all the local stores, we came away with "sticker" shock. I then began my quest on line to compare prices. Ultimate Patio had the best prices by far for high quality patio furniture. My buying experience with Ultimate Patio met every positive expectation. To begin with an email updating shipping information and a follow-up phone call regarding what to expect upon delivery. The personnel were very helpful and were able to assist the best day and time to receive the shipment. The order was shrink wrapped to a pallet and the driver removed the pallet and placed it inside our garage. I was impressed with the way the patio set was handled, with no damage to any of the cartons. I received the shipment within 1 week of when the order was placed. I have to remind myself that if we had purchased this same set from any of the retail stores, we would have had to pay for someone to deliver the furniture. This was shipped "free" by Ultimate Patio. I highly recommend you check out Ultimate Patio before purchasing anywhere. Incidentally, the furniture is of excellent quality and should last for years of enjoyment.

Absolute worst three weeks of shopping HELL! BEWARE!

Where to start? This entire experience with Shopper's Choice has been one mess up after another (actually 7 in total on ONE order!). I have spent more time on the phone with customer service, managers and operators than I ever care to again and the excuses for absolute incompetence are getting old. They have a MAJOR communication issue between sales and the warehouse and their inventory management system is days behind. I ordered $7,000 worth of patio furniture during their "blow out sale" and made it clear many times while ON THE PHONE with Dawn that it must match. I was told it would ship from their warehouse "next day". After a week of not hearing from them I call back and find out they had resold my coffee table and 7 end tables and their "solution" was to send a cheaper replacement from a different brand (with a different design/ finish). Then after some of the furniture had shipped and I paid guys to assemble it they sold my dining table to someone else (I paid for everything UPFRONT) and NEVER TOLD ME! I spent $500 having furniture assembled and had to call them when a delivery truck brought another order that wasn't mine! That's how I found out that they sold my table as well! They accused me of receiving the table when they sent two additional loveseats by mistake that I refused from the carrier. So now their answer is to send a completely different table from yet another brand and yet another design that doesn't match the smaller dining tables, bistro tables, end tables, coffee tables because they are literally all separate designs and finishes from different brands. I have never in my life spent so much time, energy and frustration on a single purchase. Their "pledge; is not true at all! Buyer BEWARE! I didn't get what I ordered, I got replacements that didn't match at all and I'm being told to practically "deal with it" because they sold what I had ordered. This product is bought in China and relabeled according to Heather who is over internet sales.

Great Buy

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

I found this site on a whim looking for some sturdy and reasonable priced patio furniture without breaking the bank. The furniture arrived timely and the delivery guy was extremely nice. We have not used the furniture yet, but I look forward to enjoying it.

Love it!

from Berthoud, CO

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Great quality & customer service!

Damaged item----hoping for a solution

from Jacksonville

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Trying to reserve judgement. I purchased items as a gift for my son.(Delivery was prompt.) Unfortunately, the sofa is damaged----I am hoping that something can be done. Customer Service should be getting back to him soon. (Obviously his porch won't be ready for company next week. I hope this situation does not require too much of his time, and that something can be done, especially since the furniture was a gift. :(
Hope that I can write a positive follow up.

I would buy from this company again

from Williamsburg, VA

Great Delivery. Furniture was in excellent condition

I would buy from this company again

from Jonesborough, TN

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

The customer service department was very professional. One item I received was damaged, when I called they were very understanding and sent out a replacement item immediately.

Not pleased

from NY

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

The great thing was the price for the item comparable to other companies.The not so great things are the fact that I checked for status on this order and could not get results online as to whether it was shipped or not. I now have a chair here that I do not like and have to figure out how to send back....

I would buy from them again!

from Redlands, California

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Quality and look as expected and at a great price. Delivered on time. Free shipping had a price! The shipping pallet was left in my driveway. Now I have to figure out how to get rid of it.

First time buyer...

from San Tan Valley, AZ

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

First time buyer, here! I was looking for a website that offered ease of use to find the right patio table for our outdoor living area. I found it! It was easy! The information provided to make the purchase was adequate for my decision making to go ahead with the purchase! The tracking system for delivery (not to mention that it was free delivery) was helpful, and I was able to connect with the shipper directly to set up the date of arrival. It just doesn't get much better than that....white glove all the way down the line! Must mention...product is beautiful...it more than met my expectations! Bravo!

Timely delivery, good product

from Houston, tx

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Ordered Galtech umbrellas. Good price, timely delivery. No problems.

Like my patio furniture

from Fairfax,Va

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Bought 1 table with 4 chairs in 85% discount sale items.
After one day, they inform me that the chairs already sold out and willing to give me nice discount on
other chairs.
I'm happy to pay the difference for better design chairs.