Other E-commerce Websites:
Ultimatepatio.com

Summary

Ultimatepatio.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. UltimatePatio.com caters to everyone with a passion for designing, decorating and enhancing their outdoor living space. We feature cast aluminum patio furniture and wicker seating groups with a huge selection of collections for all outdoor living spaces. We offer amazing deals and free shipping on many beautiful outdoor furniture styles in a wide range of materials including wicker, teak, sling and more.

Ultimatepatio.com

Best price anywhere.

We have been looking for a quality patio set for some time. After checking all the local stores, we came away with "sticker" shock. I then began my quest on line to compare prices. Ultimate Patio had the best prices by far for high quality patio furniture. My buying experience with Ultimate Patio met every positive expectation. To begin with an email updating shipping information and a follow-up phone call regarding what to expect upon delivery. The personnel were very helpful and were able to assist the best day and time to receive the shipment. The order was shrink wrapped to a pallet and the driver removed the pallet and placed it inside our garage. I was impressed with the way the patio set was handled, with no damage to any of the cartons. I received the shipment within 1 week of when the order was placed. I have to remind myself that if we had purchased this same set from any of the retail stores, we would have had to pay for someone to deliver the furniture. This was shipped "free" by Ultimate Patio. I highly recommend you check out Ultimate Patio before purchasing anywhere. Incidentally, the furniture is of excellent quality and should last for years of enjoyment.

Yes, I would consider buying from then again.

The furniture is great. Strong frames that should last forever. Nice Sundrella fabric, nicely made for the cushions.

Their customer service/communications could stand some (quite a bit) of improvement. It took way to long for them to answer questions. Never told us that the cushions were not being shipped with the frames. We had to call to find out they were not built yet.

A most enjoyable shopping experience

from Hilton Head, SC

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

After hours chat operator was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions regarding the product.
When I encountered an issue placing an online order, the telephone sales agent quickly resolved the problem and placed the order for me. To my amazement, the order arrived in perfect condition in just 2 days. Great product selections, great sale, free shipping and meticulous packing. All in all, a terrific experience.

Yes I would buy again thank you

from Cypress Texas

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

It was all internet all went smooth

Totally awesome experience!

from Georgia

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Excellent Customer Service, having been in Retail Management myself. Representatives patient, kind, very pleasant, caring.

Yes, I would buy from this company again.

from Lewisburg, TN

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Items arrived on time and very pleased with my purchase. I am a 67 year old widow and put the chairs and table together without any problems other than needing to drill two holes out in the chairs.

I was extremly satisfied with my patio furniture delivery.

from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Everything went great. No difficulties.

Quality merchandise and Quality service

from South Carolina

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

We couldn't be happier with our patio furniture. It was a great deal and the quality is unmatched!! We had a service problem and Portia from the customer service department was absolutely first class and super responsive to our needs.

I would never buy from this site again

from Austin, Tx

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

I had a bad experience. The website claims the product will ship within 1-3 days. It did not ship on time and was not delivered.

Definitely a good experience

from Washington, DC

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Customer service was responsive, friendly and professional.

Excellent value and service

from Boulder City, Nevada

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Congratulations to Ultimate Patio...you successfully offer and deliver a quality product at a solid value. Could hardly believe the seamless effort to order and receive a patio set via an Internet order. Your staff kept me posted every step of the way...offered contact numbers to resolve any potential problems should they be experienced, and delivered a damage free product in a timely manner. Great products...great value...and great service...look forward to using you in the future.

Great purchase

from Alexandria, LA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Ultimate Patio is a great seller. They delivered our furniture promptly and in good condition.