Other E-commerce Websites:
Ultimatepatio.com

Summary

Ultimatepatio.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. UltimatePatio.com caters to everyone with a passion for designing, decorating and enhancing their outdoor living space. We feature cast aluminum patio furniture and wicker seating groups with a huge selection of collections for all outdoor living spaces. We offer amazing deals and free shipping on many beautiful outdoor furniture styles in a wide range of materials including wicker, teak, sling and more.

Ultimatepatio.com

Best price anywhere.

We have been looking for a quality patio set for some time. After checking all the local stores, we came away with "sticker" shock. I then began my quest on line to compare prices. Ultimate Patio had the best prices by far for high quality patio furniture. My buying experience with Ultimate Patio met every positive expectation. To begin with an email updating shipping information and a follow-up phone call regarding what to expect upon delivery. The personnel were very helpful and were able to assist the best day and time to receive the shipment. The order was shrink wrapped to a pallet and the driver removed the pallet and placed it inside our garage. I was impressed with the way the patio set was handled, with no damage to any of the cartons. I received the shipment within 1 week of when the order was placed. I have to remind myself that if we had purchased this same set from any of the retail stores, we would have had to pay for someone to deliver the furniture. This was shipped "free" by Ultimate Patio. I highly recommend you check out Ultimate Patio before purchasing anywhere. Incidentally, the furniture is of excellent quality and should last for years of enjoyment.

Absolute worst three weeks of shopping HELL! BEWARE!

Where to start? This entire experience with Shopper's Choice has been one mess up after another (actually 7 in total on ONE order!). I have spent more time on the phone with customer service, managers and operators than I ever care to again and the excuses for absolute incompetence are getting old. They have a MAJOR communication issue between sales and the warehouse and their inventory management system is days behind. I ordered $7,000 worth of patio furniture during their "blow out sale" and made it clear many times while ON THE PHONE with Dawn that it must match. I was told it would ship from their warehouse "next day". After a week of not hearing from them I call back and find out they had resold my coffee table and 7 end tables and their "solution" was to send a cheaper replacement from a different brand (with a different design/ finish). Then after some of the furniture had shipped and I paid guys to assemble it they sold my dining table to someone else (I paid for everything UPFRONT) and NEVER TOLD ME! I spent $500 having furniture assembled and had to call them when a delivery truck brought another order that wasn't mine! That's how I found out that they sold my table as well! They accused me of receiving the table when they sent two additional loveseats by mistake that I refused from the carrier. So now their answer is to send a completely different table from yet another brand and yet another design that doesn't match the smaller dining tables, bistro tables, end tables, coffee tables because they are literally all separate designs and finishes from different brands. I have never in my life spent so much time, energy and frustration on a single purchase. Their "pledge; is not true at all! Buyer BEWARE! I didn't get what I ordered, I got replacements that didn't match at all and I'm being told to practically "deal with it" because they sold what I had ordered. This product is bought in China and relabeled according to Heather who is over internet sales.

Great product!

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Purchased four Madison Bay sling swivel bar stools to replace ones that wore out. Fast shipping, easy assembly, and great price. Only problem was with the shipping by R & L Carriers. They did everything well, i.e., on time, no damage, delivered to my driveway. Received four boxes on a pallet. Driver would not take the pallet, said it was part of my delivery. So stuck with a huge, heavy wooden pallet. Had to get a circular saw to cut it in half so I could get it in my trunk and take to dump. Would definitely shop at Ultimate Patio again for any patio related furniture/items.

my experience

from pa

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

staff exceptionally helpful and courteous.

they sent the table as they said

from colorado

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

excellent.but the box wont be opened right away.

Best experience with online shopping for patio furniture

from Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

I really enjoyed shopping at ultimatepatio.com from the start to finish, one of the best customer service I've known. They follow up with me via emails and delivery service was perfect. The delivery man even brought my chair set to my garage without asking him. Thank you. I would recommend this store to my friends and family and will definitely buy from ultimatepatio.com again.

We are very pleased with the umbrella received.

from Trabuco Canyon, California

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

The umbrella came neatly and securely packaged. We will purchase from you in the future.

The order process was very frustrating

from Pleasanton, CA

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

My experience with UltimatePatio was not acceptable. The product was advertised and when I tried to order was not available twice and even after the order was accepted, I contacted my credit card company and told them that I was not sure if I would received the merchandise. They kept my record on file. I did get the product. The customer service was not satisfactory even as I requested to talk to managers.

Good price for the quality

from DALLAS, Tx

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Like most everything else now a days, furniture was made in China. Upon arrival, furniture was all boxed, wrapped and secured to pallets preventing any damage. I would have liked heavier gauged furniture but would have paid 3-4 times the price. You can't beat the price for the products on sale.

Merchant was great

from Tucson Az

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Great product, very high quality.

Great service

from Raleigh NC

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

Easy to order: customer service very helpful with answering questions. Fast delivery, well packaged- took loads of time to get all the protective wrapping off the product. Easy to assemble,sturdy, looks great. Would order from this merchant again.

Amazing!!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Ultimatepatio.com:

My original order was sold out but instead of canceling my order the customer service agent spent a half hour helping me pick out another set which was just as nice. When I received the item I was very happy with the quality and the look. Thank you so much for the wonderful service and quality set.