4.1

Pros

Cons

Too small for me

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

The Ultimate Chopper does a decent enough job, just don't expect awesome results. It basically chops food into smaller chunks, but I kept getting annoyed from the small size capacity. I especially did not like the fact that every time I tried to take out the blade, my chopped ingredients would come out as well, and spill all over the counter. For this reason, I choose to use my ultimate chopper as my ultimate coffee grinder. I've had to choose another chopper for all my cooking needs.

Power
This machine does seem to get a fair amount of power. It seems as though it may get too much power at times though. If you hold the power button down for too long, it almost seems to overheat and create a plastic-y type melting smell. I haven't ever seen melted plastic, because I let go of the button at this point, but makes me wonder.

Safety
This chopper does have a safety lock where the outer cover has to be clicked into place, before you can use the machine. I actually like this feature because my three year old tried to push the button when I wasn't ready, but because the top wasn't locked on, it didn't turn on. But over-heating may be an issue if you use it continually, as I stated in my comment above.

Ease of Assembly
This is a pretty easy machine to set up. You just put the cup down, insert the blade on top, and then latch on the outer cover for safety. It should be easy for most anyone.

I simply throw all the parts to the machine (aside from the base) into the dishwasher. It washes pretty easily. I usually just wipe down the base with a damp cloth. The only part I don't like is when ingredients are easily spilled while removing the blade; don't know if that's due to the small size, or how its built.

Seems durable enough. I've had it for a good four years or so and its still working. However, I do just use it for coffee beans now.

Small but Powerful

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

I love this food processor. It chops quickly and well. The unit is very small however. I usually have to only chop half of an onion at a time because whole onion is too big! It is nice to have a small unit when I am trying to find space in my cupboard however. I would recommend this unit to anyone who lives in a small space or who is only cooking for 1 or 2 people.

Power
It is fast and chops well.

Safety
It will not turn on without safety cover in place.

Ease of Assembly
The bowl and blade snap on easily.

The bowl, blade and cover are easy to rinse off and they can also go in the dishwasher.

This unit is very durable. I got it as a hand-me-down from my mom and it still works great.

• Ease of Assembly:

Great chopper just not big enough...

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

I received this product as a Christmas gift a few years ago and I have to say that it has definitely lived up to it's name. The main thing that I used it for was making a cheesecake with an oreo cookie crust. This chopper made the best crust for the cheesecakes. I've also used it for making falafels and it worked really well with the chickpeas. The only problem that I found with the chopper is that it just isn't big enough. I had to split all the ingredients up to be able to process it all. I do have the blender with it but I don't think I ever used it. We recentIy purchased a food processor and I'm having a hard time letting go of my ultimate chopper! I would definitely recommend this product because it is an outstanding chopper that has served it's purpose well.

LOVE it!

from Englishtown, NJ

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

I have had this for years and it's outstanding! Such power from such a little appliance. The whole counter shakes when I use it. Also, some of the recipies in the booklet that comes with it have become family favorites--I highly recommend the crab cakes. The only complaint I would have is that my lid cracked from all the wear, but if you get a warranty this isnt a problem.

Not all it's chopped up to be.

from Taylors, SC

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

Ultimate Chopper not quite what I expected after watching the demos. Great with grinding coffee beans but tends to practically puree things. Not worth the price for what little I can do with it. I'm just an average household cook so I am not looking for it to do anything fancy, just basic chopping. I tried to make a chunky salsa with it once and ended up with a liquid mess.

Great food processor but it's small

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

When I saw the infomercial for this and saw concrete being pulverized into dust, I had to buy this food processor!  This is one powerful piece of equipment.  In just a few seconds, anything solid becomes powder.  Also, it has a great safety feature that keep the blades from working unless the cover is properly put on.  The only drawback is that it has limited capacity so if you are making anything in quantity (or over 1.5 cups in volume), you have to do it in batches.

this food processor is just okay

from Latonia, KY

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

I got this processor after viewing a few informercials about two years ago. I needed something really small and powerful because our kitchen is a tiny one. it had to have a lot of power behind it because I grind nuts and beans a lot. I use it I'd say at least three time a week and I am quite happy with the way it works, but I am not 100% happy with it. It works wonders for softer items like pepper and onions but the nuts are never grounded all the way and the size is so compact that I can only do small batches so it takes up a lot of time. I like it but I often get frustrated with it. So i would recommend it for folks who only need it for veggies and such but look elsewhere for the harder stuff

One of my favorite kitchen tools

from Fulks Run, VA

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

I received the ultimate chopper as a gift a few years ago, and have been extremely impressed with this kitchen tool. First of all the processor comes with a great recipe guide with some reallyunique ideas for a food processor. Another thing I love about this product is that it won't turn on unless it's fully locked into place. The safety feature on this is great because the blades really are super sharp. Each time I use this to make certain dishes I always get compliments and people ask how I get things chopped so finely. Lastly the cleanup on this item makes it well worth the money. It's not a big machine so it's easy to handle and everything washes up nice easilybecause it comes apart for cleaning. Overall I love this product and can't say enough good things about it!

Ultimate Chopper holds up well

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Ultimate Chopper Food Processor:

We purchased this ultimate chopper about 5 years ago after seeing the infomercial as well as a recommendation from friends.  We had been disappointed in blenders we had gotten previously and were hoping that this might be the answer.  We purchased the additional blender attachment to go with it.  The chopper is a small size which is nice for storage, but not always nice for chopping your ingredients.  The commercial advertises that you should only have to push the button three times to get things completely blended, but my experience has been that I have to do it quite a few more times for things like salsa, pesto or hummus.  Even then there are times I have to open it up or shake it to get all the ingredients to blend.  We got rid of the blender attachment not long after purchasing it, because it was pretty useless.  I have found this to be fairly easy to clean, except sometimes food gets stuck in the bottom of the blade attachment.  Overall, this is a good product, but in my opinion, it certainly isn't the answer to all of your chopping needs.