3.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

The ULTAmate in drugstore and high end products on one site.

***Quick View:*** I am sitting here playing with all my stuff I got from **Ulta.com** and decided to write a review of the site. It's a good cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and accessories site that has good prices and great promotions.***About Ulta.com***

I don't have an Ulta store near me and, in fact, never heard of Ulta before about a year ago. I was doing a search for a drugstore cosmetic that was being discontinued and it popped up on **Ulta.com **for less than any other site. Hmm, I thought, what is this Ulta site? I skipped on over there and made an order. Loved everything. Then made another one for Christmas and now made one because of a wicked good promotion. They have great gifts with purchases!

**Ulta.com** sells drugstore brand cosmetics and as well as high end stuff, skin care, hair care products and accessories, fragrances, and more. They have a full line of their own name brand cosmetics and other items as well. The site is easy to navigate and the sales just blow me away!

The reason I was shopping on **Ulta.com** recently was because they were offering $65.00 worth of cosmetics in a cool looking make up case with the purchase of $17.50 in Ulta cosmetics. Hard to beat. These were full sized products! And I can ALWAYS use more cosmetics!

The site is easy to navigate and straightforward. Items are abundant and cost less than my local drug store or mass-market store. I purchased mascara, blush, nail polish, and other fun stuff and got my $65.00 free gift. Then I got some extra things like shampoo and such and got free shipping because I just hit the $50.00 mark. I wasn't trying but it just happened. Shipping is reasonable below $50.00 and free over that.

I got my conformation letter and a shipping one and the box was on my doorstep in a couple of days. As a point of reference, I ordered from Drugstore.com a week BEFORE I ordered from Ulta.com and I have my Ulta stuff and my Drugstore.com is nowhere to be found yet.

Packing is great. Everything is in plastic orange or white Ulta bags and very carefully packaged. Returns are accepted and my only whine is that they charge tax. But that's New York for ya. In all, I definitely will return to **Ulta.com **for more. They're a lot less expensive than Drugstore.com and must faster as far as shipping goes.

***My Viewpoint***

My **Ulta.com** experience was flawless and the others have been as well. They have wonderful sales, good promotions, and good prices all around. Free shipping over $50.00 and very fast delivery all make me give this site a ***4 star rating***. I am leery of giving any site a 5 star rating unless I have dealt directly with customer service with an issue and I have not. But I am confident in **Ulta.com** and recommend it to you.

DON'T SHOP AT ULTA.COM FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

NEVER BUY FROM ULTA!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I was promised a free item if i purchased a bare minerals product and never got it, when I called the representative said that there were limited quantities and that they couldn't replace the item with any other item, (even though the item they promised for free I could purchase in the website!!!) The first call to customer service resulted with a promise of a $14 gift card (the price of the promised free item) and never happened. I called a month later to ask why I never received the gift card and the representative asked me well do you remember the reps name that you talked to and I told her uhh NO from there she told me an incident report wasn't filed so she couldn't do anything to help me and if I wanted to talk to a manager she would call me the next day. Yeah right after I have experienced Ulta's customer service mine as well have just told me off because they do not care about their customers at all!!!!

ULTA on State Rd. 7 WPB FL

from Wellington FL

Comments about Ulta.com:

Jessica (Jessy) in ULTA's salon is absolutely WONDERFUL! I will only book with her. She is excellent with blondes! Always gets me to the tone I want! I highly recommend her!

SO RUDE

from Falls Church VA

Comments about Ulta.com:

I went to the Ulta in Bailey Crossroads and I had the worst experience with one of the employees. She had the worst attitude and didn't want to help me or my mother when I needed help. When we asked for help she would roll her eyes and would respond in a rude manner. She never smiled at us or was happy to help.

Even though I've given them many chances they still fail

from Miami,FL

Comments about Ulta.com:

First off I would like to say I dont right a lot of reviews to complain about brands but this was just awful. The first try I gave them was when I went to get makeup for a friend for a birthday I was walking around the store seeing what I should get her when the security guard kept following me around the store like I was going to steal something I felt so uncomfortable she was staring like looking at each section I would go to if I was at the back she was at the back and then I felt stalked so I tried to secretly go to another line to see if she would follow me and sure enough she did it was just an overall uncomfortable situation to be in. Then I came again hoping that it was just a one time thing. So I would ask a lady to help me out with finding a highlighter and she said find it yourself so I just said whatever and DIDNT buy it. Now you should be like I would never shop there again but I just love all the products and brushes I had to keep shopping so I went online instead of in store to get away from the rude people. So I bought my pallete paid for 2 day shipping and now it's been 7 days and it's still hasn't come and that's so ridiculous. I paid an extra 10 dollars for two day shipping and this is what happens. Well thanks ULTA I promise I won't shop with you again.

Bad Online Customer Service Experience

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Ulta.com:

First, let me preface this by saying I NEVER leave reviews. I have experienced not great customer service in the past, but nothing too bad. This made me upset and frustrated. I placed an order online and I looked over everything multiple times to make sure it was all okay (I'm slightly paranoid I'm going to get something I didn't want, or miss something I did want). So, I placed the order once everything looked nice. When I got to the confirmation page, I noticed my total had changed by almost $17. I looked over everything and realized that my shipping charge was $16.95. I was confused because I spent the $50 to get free shipping. This was the best option since I will be traveling and I'll get it just in time. I called Customer Service and asked them about this and if there was any way to get the shipping changed, or to just cancel my order so that I could fix it myself. The gentleman went on hold to speak to a supervisor and after already telling me twice, told me again that there was nothing to do but call the post office to get my delivery date changed. If I am supposedly spending almost $17 to get products to me in 2 days, why would I want to change it. I'm honestly not sure how things work on their side, but it seems a little odd to me that an order cannot be cancelled on their end. While the gentleman wasn't rude, I really didn't feel like I had been helped either. I work in customer service, and I know that if we want the customers to come back then we need to do whatever we can to make sure they at least feel heard. I didn't and I'm deeply regretting my decision to purchase from Ulta.com

$5 shipping isn't worth the money

from Columbus Ohio

Comments about Ulta.com:

I ordered some lipstick and when it came in 3 days later the whole corner of the box was bashed in, I'm surprised nothing fell out of the box. The mini lipstick set was good but wasn't worth the money I paid. Good quality but very low quantity.

DON'T SEE PRESLEY AT THE AURORA LOCATION

from Colorado

Comments about Ulta.com:

Wouldn't you think donations who works at a brow bar knows brows? Nope wrong! I grew my eyebrows out for weeks just to get a good shape going. It looks like I have two different eyebrows! I'm very angry!

best store ever!

from houston,tx

Comments about Ulta.com:

the best thing about this store is that they have a wide variety of different make-up. I hate when other beauty store have the same brand everywhere. it kind of defeats the purpose. but I am in love with the whole store. and they are reasonably priced.

Rude Manager

from Wichita Kansas

Comments about Ulta.com:

I had an item to return that no longer sprayed. I left the item with the Rep and brought my new item to the cashier. The Manager stated the item I was returning was not from her store. I stated I buy all my products from Ulta but I do have Chemo brain. She then yelled she's not even on the clock. The 2nd time dealing with this Manager my husband bought me a Christmas gift. He bought me a blow dryer and was to receive a free curling iron. He was told they were out of stock. I called the store and was told they had 2 left. I asked for one to be put on hold for me. I stood in the long lines and waited. Once I got to the register I stated they had an item on hold for me. The cashier went to get it and the same Manager in her snippy voice said "that is not the free item". I could not believe they held the wrong item and that I waited in this line. The Manager offered me nothing. I went to my car upset and called the Ulta Store on the other side of town. They were very nice to me and I will continue to go to this location instead of the Rock Road location with a rude Manager.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Maria Martin is an amazing women who helped me out so much!!

from Park Place Ulta

Today I went into Ulta for IT cosmetics looking for a
Mascara to separate and bring out my eye lashes. Right there was Maria with the most welcoming warm smile I've been greeted with in a while. She tried a couple mascaras for me and found the perfect one! She was very complimenting telling me how beautiful I am. This women should seriously be promoted because she such a wonderful enlightening person to be around! Great experience.

Heaven!

from MI

Comments about Ulta.com:

Ulta.com is an online mecca of hair, makeup, nail, skin and body care. They have it all, and it is such a fun and enjoyable shopping experience.

Ulta.com carries anything and everything you would need for your prepping, primping, and pampering needs.

The website is neatly organized by category - hair, makeup, nails, body, men - etc. It is fun and eye-catching, and very easy to shop around on.

The thing I love most about Ulta.com is that they don't only just carry high-end hair and makeup products, but they also carry lower priced "drugstore" brand items - so someone on any type of budget can shop here.

I buy a lot of my hair care products here, and I really love the NYX brand of makeup that Ulta.com carries.

Ulta makes shopping for hair and body care items easy and fun. They offer free shipping on purchases over $50, and you can return items ordered online to a retail store, which I find to be very convenient. They do also have frequent sales, so you can always find something within your budget!

Great store and great website - I really enjoy shopping on Ulta.com