3.6

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (19), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

The ULTAmate in drugstore and high end products on one site.

***Quick View:*** I am sitting here playing with all my stuff I got from **Ulta.com** and decided to write a review of the site. It's a good cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and accessories site that has good prices and great promotions.***About Ulta.com***

I don't have an Ulta store near me and, in fact, never heard of Ulta before about a year ago. I was doing a search for a drugstore cosmetic that was being discontinued and it popped up on **Ulta.com **for less than any other site. Hmm, I thought, what is this Ulta site? I skipped on over there and made an order. Loved everything. Then made another one for Christmas and now made one because of a wicked good promotion. They have great gifts with purchases!

**Ulta.com** sells drugstore brand cosmetics and as well as high end stuff, skin care, hair care products and accessories, fragrances, and more. They have a full line of their own name brand cosmetics and other items as well. The site is easy to navigate and the sales just blow me away!

The reason I was shopping on **Ulta.com** recently was because they were offering $65.00 worth of cosmetics in a cool looking make up case with the purchase of $17.50 in Ulta cosmetics. Hard to beat. These were full sized products! And I can ALWAYS use more cosmetics!

The site is easy to navigate and straightforward. Items are abundant and cost less than my local drug store or mass-market store. I purchased mascara, blush, nail polish, and other fun stuff and got my $65.00 free gift. Then I got some extra things like shampoo and such and got free shipping because I just hit the $50.00 mark. I wasn't trying but it just happened. Shipping is reasonable below $50.00 and free over that.

I got my conformation letter and a shipping one and the box was on my doorstep in a couple of days. As a point of reference, I ordered from Drugstore.com a week BEFORE I ordered from Ulta.com and I have my Ulta stuff and my Drugstore.com is nowhere to be found yet.

Packing is great. Everything is in plastic orange or white Ulta bags and very carefully packaged. Returns are accepted and my only whine is that they charge tax. But that's New York for ya. In all, I definitely will return to **Ulta.com **for more. They're a lot less expensive than Drugstore.com and must faster as far as shipping goes.

***My Viewpoint***

My **Ulta.com** experience was flawless and the others have been as well. They have wonderful sales, good promotions, and good prices all around. Free shipping over $50.00 and very fast delivery all make me give this site a ***4 star rating***. I am leery of giving any site a 5 star rating unless I have dealt directly with customer service with an issue and I have not. But I am confident in **Ulta.com** and recommend it to you.

DON'T SHOP AT ULTA.COM FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

NEVER BUY FROM ULTA!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I was promised a free item if i purchased a bare minerals product and never got it, when I called the representative said that there were limited quantities and that they couldn't replace the item with any other item, (even though the item they promised for free I could purchase in the website!!!) The first call to customer service resulted with a promise of a $14 gift card (the price of the promised free item) and never happened. I called a month later to ask why I never received the gift card and the representative asked me well do you remember the reps name that you talked to and I told her uhh NO from there she told me an incident report wasn't filed so she couldn't do anything to help me and if I wanted to talk to a manager she would call me the next day. Yeah right after I have experienced Ulta's customer service mine as well have just told me off because they do not care about their customers at all!!!!

Delivery issues

from Kansas City MO

Comments about Ulta.com:

I ordered the Anastasia dip brow pomade about a week ago. Once I ordered it it was said to deliver by the following Tuesday. On that day, the delivery has been pushed back to Thursday. I was not complaining but when Wednesday came, it told me the package was delivered. Which It was not. I waited 24hrs like the website said and it has still not arrived, the day it said. So I waited more until I contacted with the company. The company said I would have to wait another 24hrs to get help. The package came 5 days after it said it would. But at least it came at all. There does need to be an improvement with the delivery status and customer service.

Free Guft

from Chicago, Il

Comments about Ulta.com:

I just had my order of over $50 delivered. I requested the fee scent, and they sent a scent for a men. What am I suppose to do with this? That's not what I call a free gift, that's called clearing your warehouse. Sad.

Great Perm, but....

from Flemington, NJ

Comments about Ulta.com:

Today, I went for a body wave at Ulta in Flemington. The beautician suggested a "dusting" be taken off the ends of my hair. That "dusting" ended up costing me $50.00!!! Customers be aware! Never in my mind did I think that taking the ends off would cost that much money. I'm very happy with the wave I got, but will NEVER have my hair cut there again. I'm glad I didn't allow them to dry it. Lord knows how much that would have added to my bill.

Salon at Ulta in Mobile, Al on Airport Blvd.

from Mobile, Al

Comments about Ulta.com:

I did not receive any sample, however I do want to review the salon. This was my first visit and my stylist was Erica Bonner. I was referred to her by the girl who was up front checking out customers and I really liked her. She listened to everything I had to say about my hair and why I was there. My previous hairdresser had used a red color which was awful and Erica was able to rectify this by color and highlights. She took me right away and spent a lot of time with me helping with the selection of color and explain everything to me. I was very pleased with the results and even went ahead and booked an appointment for a 6 week date. I really appreciate that everyone was so nice and helpful to me. I look forward to working with Erica in the future. A very nice experience.

I will not shop at this location again

from Grand Rapids, mi

Comments about Ulta.com:

I have been in the store 3 times and never received a greeting. Only one person has ever asked "are you finding everything okay?" When I walked in there were about 4 people standing at the door, never said a word to me. The same 4 people were still standing around and talking when I left, still never said anything to me.

Love it

from Madera Ca

Comments about Ulta.com:

I am never disappointed when I visit ULTA.com I'm a weekly shopper and love the huge variety of makeup. The quality of products keeps me coming back. Also the customer service is amazing and make me feel at home

Makeup artist of Urban decay,customer service

from Springfield PA

Comments about Ulta.com:

I was in Ulta Springfield store 556. I was looking for eye makeup. I was helped by Farrah and Kamile from Urban Decay. I am 54 and really just getting into makeup. The two of them helped me pick colors for my skin tone. Showed me the correct way to wear eyeshadow from day to night. Mascara and eyeliner to make my eyes pop. Thanks guys for helping a newbie makeup addict. Lol I definitely will be looking for the two of them when I need products and services.

Get your hair done here!!!!

from Richmond, Texas

Comments about Ulta.com:

I would recommend going to Ulta beauty and get your hair done. Especially the one on Grand Parkway. I came today to donate my hair and I thought that they would just cut it. But no, they actually offered me to get any haircut I wanted, and for free!!! The lady that did my hair was Bursha (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) She was the nicest and the gentlest. She shampooed my hair before cutting it and she was really committed even though I didn't have to pay. We had good conversations and my hair turned out super pretty and I loved it!!! Please if you come to get your hair done or to get your hair donated please find this lady. I know for sure that she works on Wednesday but I don't know the rest of her schedule.

springfield ulta salon

from Souderton

Comments about Ulta.com:

I had my hair colored today by the stylist Ashley at Springfield pa ulta and I absolutely loved her service. I loved everything she did color and the end style so amazing, get it girl ❤️

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Free stuff

from Lacey, Washington

Comments about Ulta.com:

I received my package from you guys but didn't receive my free gifts with it.