Other Eyeshadows:

Ulta Eyeshadow - All Shades

Good Eyeshadow

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Ulta Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I really like the way these shadows go on. The only downside for me is the colors are fairly light and I feel as if I needed to apply several layers to get the desired color. They last well and have a huge variety of shades. They are frequently on sale and very reasonable.

Just OK!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Ulta Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Bought when on sale. Got "Love" a pink color that isn't as dark is it looks I use it all over lid for a natural base color. Also got "Envy" a dark green but it takes a lot of layering to achieve a deep color. Not near as intense as you might expect. Doesn't wear great but not terrible. I use eye shadow brushes to apply for blending and I did try wetting it to use as eye liner and it gave a mediocre result. Probably won't buy anymore.

My favorite eyeshadow out side of drug stores.

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Ulta Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Let me start off by saying, i love ultra, whoever came up with the concept of putting all different types of beauty products under so many brands under one roof is a genius! Thats why i was not surprised when i tried ulta eyeshadows. This true to color eyeshadow comes in almost one hundred shades. I love the passion berry, a bold pink color and the sea shell, a type of beachy peach color. The thing about these is there is no applicator or any place to put it in in the small compact. So i can't carry it around without a brush kit. At around seven bucks a pop this is a great addition to any ones make up bag. It does not crease. It lasts for a while it you use enough of it. I normally wear drug store colors, but i love ulta eyeshadows! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a light weight true to color eyeshadow.

ulta eye shadow in camel

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Ulta Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I love this eyeshadow its the perfect color for my fair skin and golden highlighted hair.  I alway have trouble finding the right shade because shimmery colors don't look good on me at my age. This camel color is the perfect shade and is not shimmery I am 46 and this color is perfect. I hope it will always be available.

Any color you want!

from Smyrna, GA

Comments about Ulta Eyeshadow - All Shades:

These eyeshadows are great because they come in every color imaginable.  You can pick from a variety and even have testers to see which look best with your eye color.  They go on smooth and they last a long time.