Other Breads:
Buns / Rolls
Udi's
Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns

Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns

It's OK for store bought gluten free bread

Comments about Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns:

OK folks, it's like this. It's gluten free bread. It's not going to be great. If it's edible, it's doing really well. And store bought gluten free bread has come a long way, let me tell you. I've been gluten free for about a year now because of a health condition. At first I couldn't eat any g.f. "bread." 9 times out of 10 I prefer not eating bread to bread that doesn't taste like bread. Udi's hot dog buns may not be Martin's Potato Rolls, but at least I can get one down. And in this business that's saying a lot. If you're one of those non-gluten free bread eating gluten-free people, go ahead and try these. They're not as bad as you probably think. You need to keep them frozen and thaw out only as many as you need at a time though or else they dry out really quickly.

Great for gluten free

Comments about Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns:

I went on a gluten free diet for a couple of months and I was very afraid of not being able to find any gluten free bread. I was so happy to find these at a store out of town. They are a little more firm then most hot dog buns, but they weren't bad. They were definitely worth the drive. The price was very high, but that's to be expected with gluten free food.

a gluten free hot dog bun, finally!

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns:

Udi's has many great products and their gluten free hot dogs buns are no exception. These are great for kids who don't normally get to eat hot dogs with a bun due to food allergies, intolerances, etc. The buns are soft and fluffy and defrost quickly right out of the freezer. Keep them frozen or they will get hard quite quickly.

Best tasting bread!

from Cleveland, Ohio

Comments about Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns:

My daughter has had a gluten, wheat, soy, lactose, and milk allergy for years and bread has been extremely hard to find that she would even try let alone like. Udi's is by far the best tasting and the best to bake, cook and make sandwiches.

Make sure you check expiration date

from 48111

Comments about Udi's Gluten Free Hotdog Buns:

I had high hopes for this bun. I bought my favorite dogs and had all the fixings. I cooked the hogdogs then opened the Udi's hotdog buns and tried to put the hotdog in the bun. This is where the story goes down hill. The bun is so hard that it was impossible to open the bun without separating it. Not only was it hard but it was also crumbly. I ended up eating the hotdog just as I always do...without bread. So, although I like the hamburger buns, I will not be buying the hotdog buns again. I am glad the store refunded my money because the buns are not cheap.