View more cell phones
Other Cell Phones:
UTStarcom - Shuttle Cell Phone

UTStarcom - Shuttle Cell Phone

Virgin Mobile's Shuttle does video.

from Victorville, CA

Comments about UTStarcom - Shuttle Cell Phone:

I recently purchased a new Virgin Mobile phone called the Shuttle. It's the only one that takes video. Only 30 sec. of video but it's appreciated for not missing those special moments. Now I was happy with my previous virgin mobile phone called the Cyclops. But the camera broke after 3 years and they don't make that one anymore. I did a lot of research trying to find my new phone. I only rated this one 4 stars because I prefer a flip phone. I don't like my screen exposed. I did buy a screen protector though. It did not come with many ringtones,wallpapers or screensavers to choose from. It has a media player that allows you to record music on an sd card. Some of these features I'll probably never use. I downloaded cake mania right away and am addicted to that. I mainly text and play games. The camera's decent. No flash, so the object has to be lit up. This pay-as-you-go plan just works perfect for my family. The battery seems to last a long time too. Overall, I'm happy with this phone. If I wanted to pay extra I could access my facebook page too.