View more cell phones

Other Cell Phones:
UTStarcom
VMUTX1UTKIT231
UTStarcom - Arc Cell Phone

I wish I could smash this thing...

This phone is more of a transition phone for me at the moment. I keep it because I don't have the money to get something better. I wish I could get rid of it, but I can't. The only good thing I have to say about this thing is that it has great battery power. I rarely have to charge it. Okay, to begin with, I hate it's ugly color it's gaudy and very disturbing. The vibration setting on it isn't very strong and since I can't get better ringtones (I'll explain that in a bit) I don't know if someone's calling me most of the time. And of course my biggest problem of all with this thing is the fact that I can't get on the Internet or access my account at all. Something went wrong with it and my service provider is less than helpful in pretty much anything to do with helping me fix this thing so I'm stuck until I'm able to get a new phone. All in all, do not get this phone unless all you want to do is talk to people and have cheesy ringtones.

Ypsilanti, MI

false

Its the best phone i have ever used.

I have used virgin moble for over five years and it is the best company I have had cell phone servece through. There are no contracts to sign or overage charges to pay. All of the different types of phones i have had including the one that I have now are my style and have the capabilities that I need for every day use. I dont thank that I would ever try to switch to a different company.

Lexington, OK

The UTStarcom phone is deceiving

I really used to enjoy virgin mobile service until the last recent year, when the started to get cheap and ended sugar mama. My UTStarcom brand phone is deceiving because it looks like a quality, durable, phone with a nice appearance. But in all actuallity it is as slow as the oyster or marble. Doesn.t take good pictures with thee camera phone and has terrible reception! I would not recommend to anyone to purchase this cell phone unless they like the hassle or technical difficulties. I really used to enjoy virgin mobile service until the last recent year, when the started to get cheap and ended sugar mama. My UTStarcom brand phone is deceiving because it looks like a quality, durable, phone with a nice appearance. But in all actuallity it is as slow as the oyster or marble. Doesn.t take good pictures with thee camera phone and has terrible reception! I would not recommend to anyone to purchase this cell phone unless they like the hassle or technical difficulties.

Vergas, MN

false

Virgin mobile cell phone viewing is too small

I like my virgin Mobile cell phone BUT IT NEEDS A BIGGER VIEWING SCREEN!!!   In addition they need to improve the way to top up.  It can be very confusing at times.  I had to call them a couple of times to help me through it. Since I am computer challenged,  I plays around with the phone at my leisured so that I can familiarise my self with it's features. The other day I discovered that it can help me to figure out the tips required at a restaurant. I want to switch to another, but since I'm learning the phone now after 2 years of owning it I might as well keep it.

Bronx, NY

true

an awesome phone

i go through cell phones rather quickly so dont be suprised if you find many of these from me. I have had my phone for a few months now and i love it! The camera on it takes excellent pics it hold many text messages in the inbox, which is good cuz i never remember to delete them til the phone is complaining that the box is full.LOL its nice and loud when it needs to be and its a pretty red metallic color. Very easy to use blue tooth compatible i love it! Recommended it to my ex (he bought the gold one) and hes very satisfied with his as well

La Salle, IL