42,104 reviews
Other Clothings:
USCutter

Summary

USCutter - Vinyl Cutters, Digital Color Printers, 3D Printers, Heat Transfer, Flat Beds, Engravers, Craft, Vinyl Supplies, Tools

Read 42,104 Reviews

USCutter

The printed manual which comes with the the cutter

The printed manual which comes with the the cutter is horribly translated into English, and lacks useful illustrations and omits important details even in the text explanations. Trying to set up the unit using these instructions was amazingly frustrating.

Then, after I had finally set it up and was ready to install the software, I discovered that there are very good English instructions, including multiple example videos, included on what appears to just be the software installation CD. It would be much more helpful if they were to not include the printed manual at all, and to make it more clear there are good instructions on the CD.

Also, the assembly of the stand unit itself is also a bit weird. If you have a rechargeable screwdriver with a magnetized tip, you shouldn't have too much trouble, but several of the screws need to be inserted through holes that are an inch *inside another layer of metal* meaning that without a magnetized tip screwdriver (which typically you don't want to use when assembling items with circuit boards inside) you have to resort to just randomly dropping the screw into the hole over and over and hoping you get it to land at just the right angle to fall into the inner hole. This unit basically seems as if it was designed to be assembled by people in a factory who have just the right tools and a specific bench with prepared jigs to put it together, except it is being sold as an unassembled item. I wouldn't say this is enough of a knock to not recommend it overall, since you still only have to do this once, but it really doesn't feel like there's much consideration for the customer in how this comes out of the box.

The cutter itself was simple to set up, and did a few test cuts fine. When I tried to do my first test cut sent from the cutting software, though, the band which moves the cutting head back and forth came detached from the back of the cutting head, and I had to call customer service the next day so they could walk me through the process of reconnecting it and then adjusting the tension. They suggested that this might have been from jostling during the shipping process, and I've made a couple dozen cuts with it since then and it now seems to be working fine.

So, overall I would recommend this unit, as the price is great. But just be prepared, for the price you're going to have to do a lot of annoying assembly yourself, and you might need to do some initial self-repairs with customer service on the phone if your unit also got jostled in shipping...

I am happy with the cutter it's self so far. When

I am happy with the cutter it's self so far. When I called before purchasing, the customer service department was very nice, talked to me for an extended period of time, and gave me suggestions and explained how the machines differ. However, once I purchased the cutter I found out that there is not a manual available for the model of machine I received online, I know that there was complaints about it not being in the box, but at least offer it for the Titan 3 machines online, not just Titan and Titan 2, that should be something that was done before the machine was released. I am also VERY upset about the fact that the tutorials for the software are not updated, and that I called for help, and the man that helped me had no clue about the software and had to look up the rebranding's website for old tutorials on help. When you sell a software, each technical service rep should be knowledgeable about the software. Especially since he told me that this will be the primary software your company sells with the machine. When I was researching purchasing this machine, I was told that there would be help with the software, and that it is not recommended to use anyone else's software because they couldn't help us. Well, at least if I use a different software, the company might know how to tell me to use it if I call for help, or have help buttons that actually help. So my recommendation, is if you're going to provide this software to your buyers, please update the tutorials and train your employees that are there for the "free customer support" to know about the software, because when someone calls and asks if it's possible to switch from mm to in, that information should be known. I am not known for given bad reviews, but in this case, my opinion needed to be voiced. Once I use the machine for an extended period of time, I will do a review on the machine and tutorials on my own for people out there looking on how to set up the machine and use it since it was unavailable for myself and everyone else buying this machine.

In a nutshell, when you call, the representatives are friendly, and seem to be familiar with the machines themselves, but at least the two I spoke to knew nothing about the razorcut software which I was told that the company is switching to, so I was unhappy with that aspect of my purchase. The machine seems like it was a great price and will work for my needs. I have only used it once, so time will tell how it goes.

I thought shipping was free or at lease discounted if I s...

from Macon,Ga

Comments about USCutter:

I thought shipping was free or at lease discounted if I spent over $100 I Spent $599 it ended up being almost $100 in shipping charges.

Good selection of vinyl colors, fair on prices.

from Hazard, Ky

Comments about USCutter:

Good selection of vinyl colors, fair on prices. I've found the same brands cheaper in different places but I did find all the colors I was looking for here. Wish free shipping was offered after spending a certain amount

I'm always satisfied

Great

easy as always.

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about USCutter:

easy as always. Your site search engine is smart and redirects well, if you don't know the exact name of your of what you're looking for.

amazing customer service.

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about USCutter:

amazing customer service. great website. have everything i would ever need.

awesome

from Atkins, Iowa

awesome

Found everything easy

from Louisville ky

Found everything easy

I like the ease of your website and the prices are great ...

from South Beloit Illinois

Comments about USCutter:

I like the ease of your website and the prices are great too compared to other companies!