Other Travel Systems:
UPPAbaby
UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller

UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller

Top of the line single and/or double stroller!

from Arizona

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Toddlers

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

I did a lot of homework when I was stroller shopping for the first time, and my search ended when I found and purchased my UPPAbaby Vista stroller set in green. I liked that it was a stroller set, originally coming with the infant bassinet and toddler seat. I also liked that it had a lot of options to customize it to my specific needs as time went on, such as a car seat adapter for my Chicco infant car seat, extra bassinet sheets, along w a snack tray and cup holder, a 2nd toddler rumble seat, a piggy back board, etc. all for purchase. I was able to use this stroller for my first child as an infant, toddler, and preschooler. I was able to used the stroller for my second child as an infant and toddler. Being able to use it for all of those stages for two children really made the price point fair. UPPAbaby quality is top of the line and their customer service is top notch. You can easily find answers to FAQs, instructional videos and write ups on their website to help you with anything and everything you can think of needing help with. The Vista model is lightweight w all terrain wheels that are so easy to control. You can easily maneuver this stroller with one hand, and the wheels are smooth on concrete/grass/rocky terrain, etc. This is a stroller that can easily grow w your growing family!

Great buy!

from Boston, MA

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

Love this stroller. Like that if there is only one child, but you plan to have more to don't have to have a double stroller or buy another one later one. This on has it all. It is great that you can add a seat and piggyback board to make it so more then one child can be on it. Getting it to fold is sometimes hard, but once you know how to do it, it is fine.

Living in the city we are hard on a stroller, but the vista has held up! Does great on not so great road. Sometimes it is like we are off roading the vista does great. Even in snow. Love the big wheels.

Versatility
    You can add so much to this stroller. From 1 to 3 kids you are set. And all you need is one stroller. Forget up grading stroller when you have more kids. One and you are done with the vista.

A little hard to fold at first, but once you know how to do it you are good to go.

Safety
    Love know that my child(ren) are safe in the vista. Our stroller is like a car, because living in the city we don't drive me so the stroller get used a lot! Great knowing that the little ones are safe.

• Versatility:
    • Safety:

Too expensive and bulky for the price.

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

I bought this stroller second hand for a very low price but even thought I paid too much for it. First off it was way too bulky for just one kid. The convenience of modern day strollers should be its accessibility and weight. My parents and in laws had a hard time folding it and complained it was too complicated and even though the frame by itself and the seat or bassinet were light, together it was heavy and inconvenient for cars with smaller trunks. Thank goodness I had a truck.

The upside to this stroller is the comfort factor for the child. I love the adjustable foot rest. It strolls like a dream, is great on curbs and pretty much all terrain. If we had gotten this stroller when my son was an infant, I would have loved to use the bassinet.

The canopy is nice and big and very convenient to get to. It also came with a buggy board that I got so much compliments on. I liked how you could tie the buggy board up and out of the way. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old so if the 4 year old was tired of walking he would just stand on the buggy board and "skate" (as he put it.)

Very durable.

Versatility
    One of the upsides became a downside when you wanted to quickly reverse the way the seat faces.

Its not bad but its not great either. I would say it's "average".

• Versatility:
    • Safety:

Lots of options

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

We purchased an Uppa Baby Vista in 2009. Got the red one. The stroller is very stylish and the wheels are great for bumpy sidewalks. We also have the conversion kit for the Graco carseat. It is very easy to switch out all the pieces - from the pram to the carseat attachment to the regular seat. I love how there are so many different combinations...and now that the rumble seat and boogie board are also available, it turns the stroller into a double or triple! The Uppa Baby is super easy to collapse and reopen, too. It is very easy to steer unlike some of the other travel systems. It is a little bit heavy and the pram is kind of a pain to store but all in all we're very happy with the purchase. Price is high but worth it!

Best stroller!!!

from Rockford, MI

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

We bought this stroller when my son was 1 and i could not believe how much i love this stroller!! I was so excited about the pram, my son only was about to use it for a short time but it was still amazing. Then when we figured out the seat could be postioned frontwards or backwards, i was hooked. When my son was littler we had the seat face us and he stayed so much more content when he was in the stroller because he could see us, and the older he got frontwards was great to, it was nice to have the option. When we purchased ours it came with the rain cover for free and we used that all the time, not only in the rain but if we went to events when it was cold outside, we would bundle my son up and just through on the rain cover and it kept the heat in and kept my son warmer it trully was amazing. I would recommend this stroller to everyone i know because i have been only happy with this stroller.

a must have !

from Antioch, TN

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

I was born and grew up in Russia, where "carriage" style strollers are not discussed as "to buy or not to buy", it is THE first purchase you make for your baby. When I was expecting my first baby , I started a research where I can buy such stroller in the USA (where I live now). After so many days (and nights) spent on internet, we decided to get a Uppa Baby - Vista Stroller Travel System -and are very happy we did. The carrige part of the stroller is smaller (well, much smaller) then the ones I am used to, however it serves the purpose beatifully! For me, comfort of my baby was a #1 priority, and Uppa Baby - Vista Stroller Travel System lived up to the expectations. We took our baby everywhere and he was sleeping comfortably in his little "carriage"- not like in a regular car seat. We got tons of compliments on the Uppa Baby - Vista Stroller Travel System while were were out, yet the carriage gave my baby privacy (I don't like when strangers try to touch my baby even though they don't mean any harm, just admiring him-I still prefer him being kind of "isolated" from the strangers). Once he outgrew the carriage part, we use the stroller as a walking one- it is very nice and comfortable. Bottom line- it's a must for your baby :-)

Neat way to travel for baby

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

My cousin has this Vista Stroller Travel System. I've used it to push my niece whenever we're out for a walk around the neighborhood. It's easy to steer so it's not hard whenever I need to make a turn. My niece enjoys getting rides in it because she gets to see dogs and birds as we go along. I didn't ask my cousin how much it cost, so I don't know if it's expensive or not. It's a fine product from my experience. There's safety brakes, so you don't have to worry about it rolling downhill with your precious baby cargo inside. It has a basket on the bottom so you can keep your diaper bag and whatever essentials you want to bring with you when you're on the go. There's a baby carrier too so you can place your baby in there if you don't want to bring the stroller with you. They match with each other so that's always a plus. I would get this in the future for my baby, but that won't be for awhile.

By far the best!

from Austin, TX

Comments about UPPAbaby Vista Travel System Stroller:

This is my 3rd child and I really wanted to find the "perfect" stroller this time around!!  I have found it.  We LOVE our Uppa Baby Vista.  I have the orange (Alex) and it is so cute!  We have recieved somay compliments on the bright and cheerful color.  The storage basket is huge and very accessible with any attachement n the stroller.  I did not really use the bassinet feature that much.  I purchased a Graco car seat adaptor and ended up using that with the stroller ore than the bassinet.  We did use the basinet as a bed when traveling quite a bit.  I love being able to quickly switch the toddler seat to face me or out and also to be able to switch between carseat, bassint and toddler seat easily without having to switch fabrics around. It flods very easily and compactly and the customer service at Uppa is wonderful.  For the price, the Uppa Baby Vista can't be beat.  I use it with both the baby and my 4 yr old.