4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

i love how lite and portable this stroller is.

Comments about UPPAbaby G-Lite Umbrella Stroller:

I wish I had gotten this stroller when I had my first child!

I like how comfortable the hand grips are. I also like how far down the umbrella goes to protect delicate skin from the sun

Safety
The safety straps are adjustable and the clip is crazy enough to secure.

Child Comfort
Nice gentle recline and wide foot strap makes this a very comfortable stroller. I also like that it is breathable

Maneuverability
I could push this stroller with one finger. The wheels turn so smoothly.

It hasn't fallen apart yet.

perfect for mom

Comments about UPPAbaby G-Lite Umbrella Stroller:

I wanted a universal stroller that I can just throw in the trunk and I can easily fold especially riding the subway. It is very light and comfortable.. Nothing to complaint !! The best stroller

Very trendy and cool.

Safety
Very safe to use and highly recommended

Child Comfort
My son love it so much and can'twait to get in and have a perfect nap he needed.

Maneuverability
I have no problems in using it very easy to move around.

I have it for 2years now.. Feels like the first day I bought it!!

• Maneuverability:

Best Umbrella Stroller Ever!

Comments about UPPAbaby G-Lite Umbrella Stroller:

I absolutely love this stroller. We purchased it after seriously considering about ten umbrella strollers and this one did not disappoint. First, it's stylish. The design is modern and the color options are current and hip. Second, it's very sturdy despite the fact that it weighs practically nothing. It opens and closes with one hand and the support straps are comfortable and will keep your child protected and safe. The seat is padded and really plush considering how lightweight it is. I specially love that it stands upright on its own when you close it. It is helpful if you have to keep it in tight spaces or when you're in a restaurant. The fabric cleans up easily and resists stains well. The sunshade is also excellent. It actually protects you child from sun from top to bottom. It has an adjustable upper shade and a mylar pop up shade that extends the sun protection coverage. I love that it reclines with the pull of a catch so you can accommodate napping babies as well as active toddlers. The basket underneath holds everything you'll need and is easily accessible while pushing the stroller. It steers well, brakes well and best of all, is priced very well! We've had ours for about a year and we've travelled with it all over the world. It still looks really nice and has maintained its functions. It's a GREAT product!

Portable for sure

from New York, NY

Comments about UPPAbaby G-Lite Umbrella Stroller:

I used to have a Bugaboo Bee, which I actually loved to use in New York City. However, it's just too bulky especially if you use public transporation like me. So that's why I ended up buying an umbrella stroller. Uppababy G-Lite and G-Luxe fit the bill. G-Lite is the one that the seat doesn't recline, but since my kid is already 2 years old, I dont' need this feature. It's pretty light, about 8 lbs. The good thing is that I can carry it on my back when I walked my kid down to the subway. The basket below the seat is pretty wide adn can hold enough stuff during the day. The material is durable and easily washed and wiped clean. I also love the screen, it pulls down low enough to really shade my child while she's sleeping. The con is that it takes both hands to close, which is clumsy, esp when I 'm alone with my child and I had to make sure my child is not running away. Either way, I'll still recommend this product.

Quicky, easy, lightweight stroller

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about UPPAbaby G-Lite Umbrella Stroller:

I purchased the Uppa Baby G-Lite Stroller about 2.5 years ago, when I upgraded my daughter to a convertible carseat and no longer had use for a travel system. After reading many reviews, I noticed that most people were recommending a different stroller. Being that I like to be different, I took a chance on this stroller, which seemed to compare in both price and features. I have not been disappointed. I really like that it is extremely lightweight and compact. With my former stroller, I would only put it in the car when I knew that I would need it, leaving me stuck without a stroller at times. With the G-lite, it is so compact and easy to lift that I always kept it in my trunk.

The only complaint that I have is that it can be a little hard to latch it open. When opening it, you have to use your foot to push down until you hear a click, knowing that it is secure. At times, I feel like I have to both push down with my foot while also pulling up on both sides of the stroller, in order to get the latch to click into place. However, once you figure this out, it really is only a slight annoyance, in my opinion.

We have now been using this stroller for 2.5 years, with 2 children, and it has held up fine. My 3 year old daughter can still ride in it comfortably, although we mostly use it for my 1 year old now.