4.8
0083-JKE, 0061HM-DNY, 0083-ANI, 0083-SBY
UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller

UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller

4.8

Pros

• Durable (5)
  • Comfortable (3)
  • Easy to maneuver (3)
  • Easy to set up (3)

• Toddler (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)

Best Stroller Ever!

from Lancaster,PA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Preemies

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

We use the stroller everyday. My 2 year old loves it.

Great stroller for the park ,

from SC

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Sturdy

Cons

• Cumbersome

• Short Trips

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

Wonderful for parks, walks, basically anywhere outdoors. A little difficulty turning in narrow areas, but gets right back on track and as with most things gets easier with repetition. Best part is the Passengers.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great and reliable stroller

from Louisville KY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight

• Long Trips
      • Newborn

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

I needed A stroller that could hold my products but also be small enough to put away in the car. This stroller is perfect for that. When i am Shopping i have Places to put my things and my child sits comfy with no problem.

Would buy again! Super comfortable and lightweight!

from Indianapolis, IN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight

• Air travel

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

We used this stroller for my oldest son from about 2-4 years old. It was soft and comfortable and the recline and giant shade allowed him to nap if he needed. If there was a double version I would have bought for my twins as well.

Love this stroller!

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

There are so many features that I love about this stroller. To mention a few, I love how the handles are so much higher than the basic umbrella stroller and pushes so much easier. The straps also helped to keep our daughter from "escaping." The reason I did not give the stroller a 10 is due to stroller being a little difficult to fold up and once folded, it takes up a lot of space for an umbrella stroller. However I do not regret purchasing this stroller and we actually use this stroller the most because of its features.

I really like the modern design and available colors.

Safety
        One feature I really like is the harness that comes over the shoulders to help hold baby in.

Child Comfort
        This stroller comes with a nice removable pad that makes cleaning up a breeze. I also like that the back of the stroller is flat to keep baby's back straight as opposed to the basic umbrella stroller that provides no support to the baby's back.

Maneuverability
        This stroller is very easy to push, especially with the higher handles.

We have used this stroller with two of our girls and plan to use it for our next. It seems to be very durable.

A Great High End Feel

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

This is a great stroller that looks like a very expensive stroller, but isn't that highly priced compared to some of the similar strollers on the market.

This stroller looks so custom. It gets a lot of looks from people and they are always asking me about it. They all really seem to like it.

Safety
        I haven't had any kind of safety issues with this stroller, nor do I anticipate having one any time soon. It is very well built, very sturdy and your baby should be safe in this stroller just like mine is.

Child Comfort
        My son is very comfortable in this stroller. Some strollers cause kids to have to move around a lot trying to find a comfortable position, but this stroller is so well built and comfortable that this is a non issue.

Maneuverability
        I have had no issues with maneuverability. It's easy to turn the wheels on this stroller.

This stroller is very durable. I use it quite often and it doesn't show any signs of wear and tear.

Splendid Stroller

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

This is the perfect stroller. I got it at a really good price and it does everything that you need a good stroller to do. It keeps my son comfortable and safe and it's very easy to move it around. It is very well designed.

This is a stroller that just looks very cute. And the umbrella canopy does a great job of keeping him shaded from the sun, which is something people have to really take notice of. The sun is very dangerous to young children and this umbrella really helps to keep our kids safe from harmful UV rays.

Safety
        My son is very safe and secure in this stroller. I haven't had any problems with safety and there is no reason to believe that I will. It is built very well.

Child Comfort
        My son looks really happy in this stroller and that is the most telltale sign that he is comfortable. The cushions are very soft and make a great bed when he falls asleep.

Maneuverability
        It is easy to get around with this stroller. It goes around corners very well and is just very easy to maneuver.

It's a tough little stroller. I have had it for a while and it still looks fantastic. Just use it the way you should and you won't have any damage done to it.

• Maneuverability:

My favorite umbrella stroller!!!!

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

I got this stroller as a gift!
        I'll never get ride of it! I love it so much.
        It's light, easy to drive, easy to fold, resistant, pretty well made, it's a good looking stroller.
        My daughter loves the big canopy. She is picky with the sun so she loves that the canopy moves forward and she move it exactly in the place that she wants.
        I love that the back rest goes to completely flat to a 90 degrees. When any of my babies are awake in the stroller they hate to be semi-legging down in the back rest. That doesn't happen with the Uppa stroller.
        I have a small car so an umbrella stroller is a must! I really love that the stroller stands for it self. (It's very important for me since I'm pregnant and going down to pick up the stroller from the floor it's almost impossible for the last months ) if I need it to take it out of the truck for a bit it's easy to put it aside.
        Overall this stroller worths every penny!

The Uppa baby is the oldest stroller that I have. (I have 3 ;)) so far so good. It shows wear but looks in fairly good shape for the time that I had have it. Plus my babies play with it...

amazing

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

fantastic stroller, light weight, durable, sturdy, nice wheels, safe. the color is vivid, my kiddos all loved the seat and it apparently was very comfortable they always fell asleep in it! I really liked how it moves, the maneuverability is super awesome. this stroller is very durable it lasted through four of my little ones! some strollers feel very cheaply made, this stroller is sound, a very sturdy structured frame. the canopy was exceptionally nice as well to keep the direct sunlight off my babies faces.

I really like the handles being curved upwards it makes for less hunching over killing your back when you push the stroller. the foot rest also provides for a more comfortable ride shoo the kids feet don't hang or drag.

Great Stroller to Travel With

Comments about UPPAbaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller:

Overall this is a good stroller, especially for traveling and for shopping. It nice and slim and light weight. I keep mine in my car because of this. It can be difficult to fold up, but once you know how to do it it is easy.

It folds up to be a slim stroller. When it is folded up there is a little stand so that the stroller can still stand. It is a nice feature when you are in small areas. It is a little difficult to fold up. It is also a little difficult to unfold.

Child Comfort
        It is easy to put your child in the stroller. But there is not a lot of extra room. My child likes to have stuffed animals and milk cups, so at times it can be hard to have all that stuff in the stroller.

Maneuverability
        It is easy to maneuver this stroller. I use this stroller for traveling in airports and when shopping. It is easy to turn and get around objects. It is also lightweight.

I keep this stroller in my car and have traveled with it and it has held up well.