Other Feminine Care Products:
U by Kotex Sleek Tampons

U by Kotex Sleek Tampons

Best Tampons EVER

Comments about U by Kotex Sleek Tampons:

Whenever the U by Kotex line came out I tried a sample pack (with a few of all their different products including the Sleek Tampons) and I have been using the U by Kotex Sleek Tampons ever since. They absorb great, the packs they are in doesn't ruffle, so they are discrete, and they are a bit cheaper than other tampons. I also like how they have a sleek size, a must for tweens and teens.

Work great

Comments about U by Kotex Sleek Tampons:

Before I discovered the click tampons I always used these. They're very discreet, I like that they come in black packaging. They are very easy to use, these were one of the first tampons I ever used and I had no problem inserting them. I think they're rally comfortable and it feels like nothing is there. I have never had a problem with leakage. Definitely recommend.

Dependable Protection

Comments about U by Kotex Sleek Tampons:

U by Kotex Sleek Tampons provides the absorption, comfort, and dependability that my daughter and I need. I have tried many name brands and generic brands of tampons, but have found that U by Kotex to be the best product. They are also a great value for the money spent.

Pretty, for a tampon

from Manitowoc, WI

Comments about U by Kotex Sleek Tampons:

I've recieved several samples of U by Kotex in the mail. For a tampon, it's very compact and sleek in its design. The bright colors definitely attract teenagers and people who are looking for a pretty alternative to an otherwise drab monthly necessity. It does its job as a tampon should, and seems to work for active lifestyles well, as it does not take up a lot of space in your purse and isn't bulky in general.

The one reservation I have is that, if you are eco-friendly, this tampon/applicator is made with more plastic than the average tampon. The type of plastic used in the applicator is not biodegradable, and neither is the plastic wrapper. That means that, per box, you're creating a lot more trash than you would using a compost-friendly applicator or even just a standard treated cardboard one. If reducing your carbon footprint is a concern to you, don't buy this tampon. Instead, opt for the generic cardboard applicator brands, or find an eco-friendly alternative at your local natural health store.

U by Kotex tampons are great!

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about U by Kotex Sleek Tampons:

I really like the new U by Kotex line. I especially like the small tampons. They are about the size of your index finger so they are easy to carry in your purse. They have the same absorbency you find in similar tampons. The wrappers are made out of a plastic that is easy to open and makes no noise when you open the wrapper. All around they are sleek, small, and affordable!

U by Kotex is a great, absorbant product!

from Manchester, IA

Comments about U by Kotex Sleek Tampons:

I first purchased U by Kotex when I recieved a sample in the mail. Upon opening the package I was instantly "woo-ed" by the fun, bright pink, green blue, and yellow packages that the tampons come in! That's fun, to have such a "not fun" necessity look bright and pretty in my purse. The absorbency of these tampons is great, I was a little worried because they are so sleek and small in their package, I thought that there was no way they could be as absorbant as I need them to be. However, they lasted me just as long, if not a little longer, than other brands of tampons I have used in the past. So the fact that they are super absorbant PLUS that they are so sleek and small is a super great attribute!! The fact that these can be so easily hidden in a purse, pocketbook or pocket, really sealed the deal for me! These tampons are an all around great product that I will not be afraid to buy again and again and again from this day forward!!!