Other Frozen Foods:

Tyson Tequila Lime Anytizers Frozen Wings

Perfect For Parties

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Tyson Tequila Lime Anytizers Frozen Wings:

Tyson Tequila Lime Anytizers Frozen Wings are perfect to serve to guest if your hosting a party. I have served these wings during birthday parties, holiday parties, picnics and pot lucks.

These wings are quick and easy to prepare. In 30 - 40 minutes you can have tasty chicken wings ready to enjoy without having to break a sweat in the kitchen.

Make some quick and tasty appetizers with these Anytizers wings.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Tyson Tequila Lime Anytizers Frozen Wings:

Each weekend we have friends and family over to watch Sunday football.  Some weeks I really knock myself out and make all sorts of homemade dips and puff pastry appetizers, but there are others when I try to take it easy and buy pre-prepared things like mini-quiches and frozen wings.  This weekend I am taking it easy so I bought a bag of *Tyson Anytizers Tequila Lime Frozen Wings* and served them to the crew.  They were a huge hit!

*Tyson Tequila Lime Anytizers* are very easy to make.  You simply pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F and place the frozen wings into the oven on a baking sheet for 18-20 minutes.  I like my wings to be a bit crispy rather than sticky, so I cooked them longer than the suggested time.  I also put them on a piece of aluminum foil that I hit with non-stick spray to make cleanup easier.

I've been serving *Tyson Anytizers Wings* for over a year now and everyone really likes them.  When I saw that they were available in a new tequila-lime flavor, I knew that I had to check them out.  The flavor is great with a little bit of black pepper "kick" but not so hot that only certain people are able to eat them.  So far, these *Tequila Lime Wings* are my favorite flavor of the three that I've had. (the others being Buffalo and Honey BBQ)  I will definitely be buying these *Tyson Tequila Lime Frozen Wings* again.  Recommended!