2.8
Tyson
Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy

Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy

2.8

Tasty warm meal on the go!

Comments about Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy:

Ever wanted a warm home-cooked meal but knew you didn't have the time (or the energy) to make it happen? Well, I have. That is how I discovered the Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy. I had worked a very long and exhausting day at work. I had worked straight through lunch and was starving afterwards. The last thing I wanted to do was stand over a stove. I stopped by the local grocery store and wandered aimlessly along the aisles. I spotted this item sitting beside a tub of southern style mashed potatoes. When I got home, I tossed the Tyson Pot Roast in the microwave, heated a can of garden peas and the mashed potatoes. Amazing! 10 minutes later, I had a hot meal that tasted like a slaved away in the kitchen for hours. My husband loved it and I felt like I had regained five years of my life. The Pot Roast was tender, warm, and tasty. Also, the gravy was thick and rich unlike a lot of "gravy from a jar" options I have tried. Can't cook, trust me, this is a very good alternative. Let someone else do the work, you get the kudos. The only reason I didn't give it a 10, it isn't super "heart healthy" on the nutrition side but neither is the home-cooked version, so, maybe that isn't a drawback.

this is not meat

Comments about Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy:

i bought thinking yum yum pot roast but the only thing good about this was the gravy - the meat did not taste like any potroast i have ever eaten. i had to throw it away - i did keep the gravy and used it for swedish meatballs... do not waste your money on this one

SMall serving

from Lexington, SC

Comments about Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy:

I bought this at my grocery store, a bit pricy but thought I would try it. I cook homecooked southern meals and was not please with this product at all. Thought it was very small. Tasted like a microwaveable meal and no gravy, or not alot. Would not buy again, For the price I can make a homemade one.

Yuck - Tyson Pork Roast in Gravy is relegated to dog food.

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy:

Tyson Pork Roast in gravy was a oversalted, overcooked, mushy blob that did not resemble pork roast. We mixed it into our dog's food as it was so unpalatable for us. I did not see any gravy, but that was beside the point.

This kit is so convenient and so easy and very delicious.

from Salem, MO

Comments about Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy:

We tried this chuck roast kit for the first time today. We had been skeptical about buying it mainly because of the price, but since we own our own business and have a kitchenette in the back we decided what the heck..it would make a good crockpot meal. We followed the directions on the package and at dinnertime we tried it. How can you complain about a meal like this? The kit came with the chuck roast, potatoes, carrots onions, celery  and a seasoning packet. It was delicious and I would definitly recommend this product. I am anxious to try the roast pork and beef stew kits. It makes a nice, hot meal on a cold wintery day and can be eaten at your convenience.

My son ate it all, but the last Tyson pot roast was tasty.

from southern, NC

Comments about Tyson Beef Pot Roast in Gravy:

I just headed in the kitchen to get some roast and potatoes. This was a case where I waited too long. My son ate the entire Tyson Pot Roast in Gravy and the Food Lion mashed potatoes.

You get an idea of the size when I tell you that one son ate the whole thing. I would call it a two serving roast, but a teen can easily knock it out - as I discovered.

We've bought these a few times, because they are good. Tyson does a great job with meat. This is very tender and has a really nice flavor. The gravy is pretty decent, but there's not much gravy, and my youngest is a gravy hog.

The roast can be mircowaved for 5 minutes or baked in the oven. You'd have to dirty up a pan for the oven, and this a case where it's just fine microwaved. That makes it nice in the summer especially - but also quick any time of the year.

I usually make my own roast, because it's a lot less expensive to do one from scratch rather than buy the quick heat-and-eat roasts. The other thing there is that I make a big roast that will feed everyone and usually with some left over for soup.

When the boys go off to school (which won't be long), this would be a good option. I could have a couple of meals from one roast. And, it's a really good one. With the hungry crowd here, it makes more sense to cook one of my own. I'll just enjoy doing that for now, because I know the day will come soon when that won't work out. Then, I'll know I can buy a Tyson roast and have a home cooked taste.