Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:
Tylenol

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Very good for colds w/ sinus and congestion pain!

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

I use this product mainly in the fall and winter months with that cold w/sinus issues set in from all the dry air I had been in take a toll on my sinuses. It works great for my terrible congestion, mainly chest congestion. Which is weird, because the box says nothing about being for chest congestion, must be a bonus for using this product. I recommend this product highly.

I worked very well for congestion. It did not necessarily do anything for ,y other allergy issues, as this product was not specifically for allergies. I thought it was initially and was sorely disappointed when I discovered it was not.

Nothing to taking this product. Just take them as directed, nothing complicated about this product.

Immediacy
I took a little time to actually feel the effects of this medication. So much time that I actually contemplating taking another dose because I did not think the first was working. I didn't do that, but I wanted too. After using this product for awhile, I soon realized the effects of this product was gradual and not designed to be rushed. I gave this product a 9 rating of how i felt once it began to take effect.

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

I get horribl sinus headaches a lot and this Tylenol product does the trick for me every time. My sinus headaches are so bad that my whole body will ache along with my head to the point that I can hardly even open my eyes. Products that I used to take would often make me severely sleepy and I would feel like I couldn't function properly. With Tylenol sinus, it clears up my sinuses quickly, it relieves my headache and muscle pain, and makes me feel completely normal. When I take Tylenol Sinus I just have to wait about 10 to 15 minutes and everything is completely gone. Many other products take so much longer to be effective. I take this and it's like there was nothing wrong at all. Just take the recommended dosage and I can continue on my day with complete relief from all my symptoms. It was a big relief for me to find this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has sinus or congestion and pain and needs to be awake and alert.

good for occasional use!

from Easley, SC

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

I use this when I get a bad sinus headache, but it says day time use and it still makes me very tired. It will work very well and get rid of the sinus headache and the pressure I have, but I will only take it when I know I am not going to have to drive anywhere. I do not have to lay down and take a nap, but I do not get too much accomplished when I take it!

• Immediacy:

Tylonol Sinus is the best yet

from Powell, TN

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

I suffer from seasonal allergies and they always seem to cause my sinuses to flare up and give me a fit...I have tried so many different medicines for this and Tylonol has to be Number ONE in my book..It relieves the pressure and pain and it also gets rid of my sinus headache.  I thought for a time there that I had a bad tooth and come to find out, after spending quite a chunk of money at the Dentist Office, that is was my sinuses all along. I was afraid I was going to have to have some extensive dental work, such as a root canal and crown.  Thank goodness I found Tylonol Sinus relief and now  I can take it and feel better fast. It saved me!!! I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from sinus congestion and pain...It works and it does not make me drowsy.  When I take it I can drive, go shopping, do anything I feel like doing.  Try it if you need a good medicine for your sinus pressure and congestion..

tylenol sinus clears me up

from Gettysburg, SD

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

This product works well for me. I take the recommended dose and it helps to relieve congestion, pressure, and head ache pain.  If I have a sore throat, it takes some of the pain away. The formula doesn't seem to help with severe sore throat pain.   I appreciate that fact that this is a non-drowsy product.  When I develop sinus problems, it usually becomes quite severe.  Many times I can't bend over or lay completely down due to the pressure from the filled sinus cavities. If you have had to sleep propped up then you will understand what I am talking about. This product helps to relieve the pressure.  If I stay on top of it with this product, I can usually stay away from going to the Dr. and prevent the nose bleeds I sometime develop due to the congestion.  The cool burst does not really do much.  You notice it right after swallowing for about 30 seconds.  It catches the consumer's attention but does not add to the effectiveness of this product.

Tylenol Sinus Congestion works

from Chambersburg, PA

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

I have tried many OTC sinus medicines over the years and have found that this product Tylenol Sinus and Congestion and Pain Severe Daytime Cool Burst Caplets to really do the job.  They help my symptoms and keep me awake and alert.  I would recommend them.

Tylenol Sinus - A great find

from Bristol, VT

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

After moving to Arizona, I came down with the worst sinus congestion I had ever had. All of my sinus cavities were affected and I was in terrible pain. I am not someone who usually takes anything more than a regular tylenol or Ibuprofen, but I was in dire pain. This product really amazed me. It took away my pain and was able to function again. I was not drowsy and my sinus congestion started to clear up. It relieved the pressure in my face and the headache cleared up. I know it was working because I had to blow my nose a lot. I did have to take them on a regular schedule but it prevented me from getting an infection and allowed me to continue with my daily routines. I like the cool burst because its like an immediate burst of cooling sensation for your sinuses. It is also not very costly and easily available. It should be the first line of defense when your sinuses become congestion and save yourself the doctor visit unless it becomes an infection.

Does it's job!

from Helena, AL

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

I have been using the tylenol sinus products for some years now. They really help with the congestion. It's doesn't make you sleepy or drowsy to where you can't function at all. It's also lasts for the right amount of time as well.

relief so you can breath again

from Lowell, MA

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Daytime Caplets:

tylenol  sinus congestion pain severe daytime caplets work well without making you to tired to function threw out your day.  I've tried a couple of other brands too, but i trust Tylenol products to be safe to use for most anything.  It clears up the problem or makes it more managable for you to get on with your busy life. The price of the product is comparable to others or sometimes better if its on sale.