Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe

Pros

Cons

• Cough Suppression:

this is the best congestion medicine out there!

i love tylenol cold severe congestion!  i have tried other brands, national and store brands and still can't find anything that beats this when you are knock down, drag out sick!  it opens you up, lets you breath, and makes those few coughs you will have left more productive!  you just gotta remember, like with all cold and congestion medicines, to drink lots of fluids (water preferably).  when i am so sick i can't function and my head is pounding with that crazy sinus headache... this is the only thing i trust and know to work!  and it works fast!  it gets me back to my day!  i actually found the product for the first time many moons ago through the recommendation of the pharmacist that was on that day.  he even recommended it over their store brand!  i tell all my friends about it and recommend it when they are sick and now most of them won't touch another cold medicine either!  try it and see for yourself!!!

Tylenol Cold rocks

So I have been suffering with this terrible cold for the past week. I got it from  my kids (Ithink) although it seems that everyone at my job either has it or has had it recently.I have tried all sorts of medication to try to make it through the day with no avail.One of my coworkers suggested that I try Tylenol Cold daytime. I actually hadnt tried this particular brand yet and decided, what the heck.. So I picked some up at the store and took it. I cannot beleive the difference! For whatever reason, This product actually worked and I felt so much better. It does not make you drowsy, releives the conjestion, headache, and aches. I am so pleased with this product and will quickly recommend this to anyone that is having cold issues.

The best head cold medicine available!

from Malvern, AR

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

I'm a nurse and this is my go to product for a head cold. You have Palin relief, antihistamine, decongestant and a med to liquidity secretions.

Congestion Relief
Helps with sinus pressure.

Chest Congestion Relief
Liquefied secretions

Relief of Aches & Pains
Help with pain without sedation.

Cough Suppression
Helps to dry up drainage so you won't have that irritating cough.

good for a cold

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

I use Tylenol Severe cold when my cold is very severe. When I get congested I take the required dosage and after about 10 minutes the congestion is almost gone. Some drugs make me drowsy even though they say non drowsy, but this does not make me drowsy. I can take it any time of the day. I would recommend this to those that have severe congestion.

• Cough Suppression:

Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe Is Fast Acting.

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe is a decent product from Tylenol. I have found that it only helps mainly with the congestion. If you have a sore throat and runny nose it really does not relieve those symptoms that well. It is relatively fast acting on relieving congestion though.

• Cough Suppression:

Tylenol Cold Head Congestion, fast relief for multiple symptoms.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

Tylenol Cold Head Congestion packs the relief of several over the counter medications into two little tablets that relieve my cough, sinus, headache and chest congestion. All of these conditions are chronic for me as an Asthma/allergy sufferer. I can carry two tablets with me knowing that I have hours of relief available.

Tylenol Cold Head Congestion doesn't work!

from Peosta, IA

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

I have a cold and decided to pick up some Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Day/Night Cool Burst Caplets.  I took two doses within 8 hours.  It didn't even touch it.  My head feels like it's actually more congested!  Going to pick up some real medicine after work.  My feelings are that if anyone rates this product as good, they're a shill.

Tylenol Cold rocks

from Spring Hill, FL

#1 Congestion Medication!

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

I purchased this product on the advice of a pharmacy clerk.  I am a little skeptical when trying and taking new medications.  I took the first dose right after lunch, the only problem I had was a felt a little nervous; the second dose, however, didn't go so well.  It took it right before bedtime.  This is not something I would advise unless you need to be up most of the night. By my third day, I was feeling 80% better.  This really works!  I highly recommend you try it as well.

Works great on the worst sinus headaches.

from Springfield, TN

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

This works great on those severe sinus headaches.  It can make you feel a little woozy sometimes, and tends to not let me sleep.  However, it is worth it to get rid of the pain of my worst sinus headaches.  All-in-all, I recommend this product to other sinus congestion headache sufferers.

The Best Daytime Cold Medicine

from Cordova, TN

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

This is the best daytime product I have ever used. It is great for chest and head congestion when you have a cold or bronchitis. It also will quiet a cough and help with pain and fever. It really helps me get through the day when I have to go to work and am not feeling well.

Tylenol is best for Cold

from Burbank, CA

Comments about Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe:

Tylenol is the best medicine for to control cold symptoms, chest and head congestion, and related problems like cough. According to my experience, if we are using this medicine in daytime, it doesn't have any drowsiness and side effects and it gives a quick relief. And it is very good, popular and trusted brand as a cold medicine. But if you have any other symptoms other than cold and fever, it's better to consult a doctor. I highly recommend Tylenol for you. I have tried lots of other medicines for cold and cold symptoms and to get a quick relief. But only Tylenol helps me to get rid of these cold and cold symptoms quickly. And the main thing is that we will get Tylenol easily through over counter. And it is worth for it's cost. In my opinion this is the only medicine which we can trust for quick relief from cold and related body pain. Trust me, and try Tylenol , you will be amaze. And i gurantee you there is no side effects for this medicine.