Other Patio Furnitures:
Ty Pennington Style
65-51051
Ty Pennington Style Mayfield 4 Pc. Deep Seating Set

Summary

The Mayfield 4 Pc. Deep Seating Set for Deep Soothing Moments

Life begins outdoors when you bring home this Ty Pennington style deep seating set. Generously proportioned and richly detailed, this classic collection captures the traditional look and feel of wicker while standing up to the elements for years to come. Classically styled hand woven resin wraps tight around sturdy steel frames for long lasting resilience and stability. With a rustic country charm and organic feel, this deep patio set makes an inviting haven for you and your company making your outdoor living space the “in” place to be.

Recreating the feel of a rattan country hut, this Mayfield 4 Pc. deep seating set is designed with an all-weather resin woven in the tradition of natural wicker that holds up durably to the elements, mildew and more. And topped with plush, attractive all-weather cushions, the deep seating set provides a leisurely way to spend your afternoon with close friends while the coffee table makes for a charming and functional center piece. Introduce this essential patio furniture to your al fresco living and acquire style, durability and luxury on your patio.

Ty Pennington Style Mayfield 4 Pc. Deep Seating Set

Stunning

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Ty Pennington Style Mayfield 4 Pc. Deep Seating Set:

I can not sing enough praises for this wonderful patio set. It is absolutely beautiful. We were in the market for new patio furniture and I knew that I wanted something that wasn't metal, but was durable. I also wanted something that would really dress up our back patio and would provide plenty of seating for our large family. I am so glad I came across this set. The deep seating is amazingly comfortable and the cushions that come with it provide even extra comfort and style. I dressed mine up a bit by adding some colorful throw pillows because the set is a very light and neutral color. The pillow fabric is very durable and resists fading and mildew. I have had this set for over a year and have had no issues whatsoever with fading or mildew stains. The only reason that I did not give this patio set a full rating of 10 is because of the price. It is a very expensive set, but is worth it if you are in the market for a beautiful patio set that will last for years.