4.8

Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent

4.8

Twist N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent

Comments about Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent:

What a marvelous invention this little pop-up tent is. As a parent I love that it is up in a snap of the fingers and down in a clap of the hands! It is lightweight and can be easily picked up by the youngest of bus drivers. It has little windows for the children to peer out of on their way to imaginary school. It has no sharp edges, no sticky outie bits and the corners are rounded. I like that it is so bendy because if there are any trip ups getting out of the bus, nobody gets hurt. It packs away easily into the slimmest of storage areas and comparatively speaking, it is not that expensive. It is more sizeable than the picture leads you to believe and I have seen a good many kiddos travelling altogether on the same bus route. The parachute material it is made with is strong and durable. Your children will tire of the bus before it suffers any breakages of any kind. If you have a sizeable family or you run a playschool, this toy is for you.

Easily Amused

Comments about Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent:

My three year old has been asking for a tent for so long. I am an outdoor lover but camping is not my style. I decided I was going to get him one that he could use inside the house and put it anywhere. Didn't think he was going to like it as much but I tell you this boy loves it! Great place to put the toys also when he is done with them, since a three year old doesn't like to put things away. Its a great item he has, he love to hide in it when we play hiding games. Its really a great thing!

Finally a toy that is easy to clean-up

from Troy, MO

Comments about Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent:

My mother ought this for our two boys at Christmas time. I did not think much of it at the time. However, this is another toy I am willing to rave about. If you have read any of my previous reviews than you know I am not fan of things that require a lot of clean-up. On the other hand I love for my kids to have fun. As I child I recall all the tents we made with blankets and pillows over taking the living room. It was a great adventure! I would love for my boys to have such adventures. Nevertheless mom is usually stuck on clean up patrol.With this tent it is a snap it just folds down and cleans up is done. No back and forth arguing over who is doing the most cleaning or whose idea it was to set up a tent or the hurried rush to get things picked up the sound of the dreaded doorbell.Additionally, this thing is sturdy and portable. My kids have schlepped this tent form one end of the county to the other. They even used for a sun shade during one of their famous Neighborhood lemonade stands. This is so easy to transport and if it can stand up to all the adventures my two boys and the neighborhood kids have pout it threw I find it hard press to believe any kid could tear this up without getting your money's worth out of it.

Summer fun in a bus, even when school isn't in session.

from Milford, MI

Comments about Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent:

Being married to a guy that runs a bus company, including a fleet of school buses, I am not surprised that my kids like playing bus driver. They like to talk on pretend phones, check in over the walkie talkies, pretend to drive, etc.

With the **Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent **they actually have their own bus to maneuver. The tent is actually quite large and can fit 3-4 kids inside at a time. It expands into a roomy place for the kids to play. It is bright yellow with school bus characteristics on it.

The **Twist'N Fold Pop-up Bus Play Tent **folds up into a flat panel for easy storage in the closet, garage or under the bed.

The tent allows them to use their imagination and pretend they are riding the bus to school or on a field trip. This is especially helpful for younger children who are entering school and haven't had a chance to ride a school bus yet. Overall it is a fun toy for the kids.