4.8

Cons

great product and value

from PA

About Me Student

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Great Sound
  • Lightweight
  • Stylish

Cons

• Computer
    • Music

Comments about Turtle Beach X12 Ear Force Headset:

i used thee headphones with my computer to listen to music and watch videos. I also used them with my Xbox 1

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Computer Platform:
    • PC

Great gaming headset

Comments about Turtle Beach X12 Ear Force Headset:

I got this headset as a Christmas present last year and have been using this product for almost a year now. Turtle Beach is notorious for their headsets breaking. I have owned previous models of Turtle Beach headsets and they ended up breaking. But the X12's are a way more durable headset. The comfort on this headset is a bit cozy but can start to hurt your ears after long sessions of gaming. The sound quality of this headset is amazing! I can hear every little footstep, background noise, gunshot, any noise a game can make so smooth and crisply. The X12's feature a Bass Boost on the volume piece of the headset and it works so great. The Volume piece is easy to use and has a nice layout. I really enjoy the design of the headset itself I like the green and black colors and the palm tree Turtle Beach logo. The only downside I can really think of for this headset is that its not cordless. But if you really want to pay more you can get the same headset cordless. So if you are looking for a good headset for not a lot of money buy the X12's.

• Sound Quality:

Used for communication while gaming.

Comments about Turtle Beach X12 Ear Force Headset:

It has excellent sound quality with surround sound and noise cancelling. It has great voice quality. It is fairly easy to manipulate with a control that allows you to adjust bass boost, game volume, voice volume, as well as toggling your microphone. Coming from personal experience, I've had an X12 for over 2 years and there wasn't any deterioration in sound quality and voice quality. The design looks awesome and is quite comfortable to wear with softly padded earphones and light-weight design.

• Sound Quality:

Amazing headphones that are cheap.

Comments about Turtle Beach X12 Ear Force Headset:

Turtle Beach headphones are amazing. Other headphones are way more expensive. And the ones that are cheaper aren't that good. The headphones are very comfortable and doesn't hurt your ears. You can also adjust it to fit your head, which is very convenient when you other people using it. The sound quality is so great. It's a clear sound quality and you can adjust it to be a lower or higher volume. The mic is adjustable to so you can position it closer to your mouth or further away. Other people can hear you really clearly and there is also a way you can mute your mic. Also it looks pretty stylish. It is also available at a very good price.

Great Gaming Headset

Comments about Turtle Beach X12 Ear Force Headset:

I bought this headset for my PS3 about three months ago. I was a bit of a skeptic at first but it turned out to be a great headset for me. I can hear and talk to others online very clearly. It sounds as if I am there. It also charges up in no time and it is also versatile because I can also use it with my phone and laptop. This headset was worth the money that I paid for it.