3.8
Turbie
Turbie Twist Hair Towel

Turbie Twist Hair Towel

3.8

Turbie Twist Head Towel is Amazing!

The Turbie Twist Head Towel is an outstanding product to which I give 5 stars.

I have long, thick, curly hair, which if I let it air dry, can take an entire day  and will end up in a big, frizzy mess. Using the Turbie Twist Towel, my hair dries much faster and when I take it down out of the Turbie Twist towel, my hair looks great, with all of the curls entact and minimal frizzy hairs.

I love being able to wash my hair and put it up in the Turbie twist and leaving it while I work around the house.

The Turbie Twist Head towel is comfortable, easy to use, and unlike a normal towel, my hair stays put inside of it.

The Turbie Twist head Towel is lightweight, yet it is super absorbent for a fast drying of your hair.

The Turbie Twist Head Towel is a great value at a low price. I would definitely recomend this product to my friends.

It also makes for a nice gift!

Turbie Twist Keeps Your Wet Hair Out of Your Way

I bought a bunch of Turbie Twists a few years back because I wanted an option for drying my hair after the shower.  Using a bath towel just for my hair seemed like a waste of laundry and also a little cumbersome.  I found these and was excited because they are microfiber and easily fasten, making doing chores or getting your makeup ready while your hair dries easily. I bought several and decided it would be the only thing to use when I dried my hair

A few years have past, and even though I continue to use these towels, I'm not as enamored with them anymore.  For one thing, some of them have taken on a strange musty odor despite multiple washings.  Some have lost their elastic which sort of defeats the purpose.  Also, I started to notice some major breakage along my hairline in the front that when I stopped using the towels for a few weeks began to diminish.  Since then I have started using the towels the opposite way from how they are meant to be put on, with the elastic in the front.  This has helped with the breakage somewhat but I also try to take it off quickly when I've come out of the shower.  I don't know for sure that the towels were what was causing the breakage, but I feel like it wasn't helping.  These aren't too expensive so I can buy a few more when they start to smell, but I wish they lasted a little longer than than they seem to.

THE BEST!

from Folsom, CA

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

I know, it's just a towel, but this is the best invention I've found in years. Yes, I've had mine for years but I'm still shouting it's praises to all who will listen. Love, love, LOVE my Turbie Towel!
I have long, thick hair and this is able to hold it all together when I get out of the shower. I used to wrap it in a large towel, which is heavy and cumbersome. This towel is so light and yet so absorbent that I can wear my hair wrapped while I dry myself off and apply my body/face lotions without having to make any adjustments. I also can wrap my hair up when I'm doing my weekly in-home facials.

I'm twisted! And it's a good thing.

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

I don't have tons of hair so I can't say how well the Turbie works on people with lots of long, thick hair, but what I do know is that it works good for me. It’s very easy to put on and it really stays put. I’ve used it a few times when deep conditioning my hair while vacuuming, working out, cleaning the house, and just laying around the house and stayed put. I use a Turbie every time I wash my hair and leave it on while I do my make up and get dressed. While the towel is not as thick and absorbent as my bath towels or super absorbent hair towels, it soaks up moisture in the hair quite well and stays in place much better than a regular towel. I can’t stand trying to wrap a huge bath towel around my head. It’s too heavy and it always falls right off if I move my head any which way.

this is a waste of money

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

this product is cheezy and a waste of time and money !! im a stylist and i think you a better off with a regular towel you can twist it to hold hair in place and it doesnt cost as much besides its to thin to dry you hair with so i hope you dont have thick hair because it would never work ! this is a useless product

does the same job a bulky towel does

from Southaven, MS

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

I love the turbie twist. I found them relatively cheap one turbie twist in a package for 1.99 in certain discount stores.  They are handy. They easy for my children to use and don't take a lot of room in the washer or the linen closet.  I have 2 daughters plus me, and we all have long hair.  We have always had extra wash due to large bulky towels we use to dry and twist our hair up in; but, that is no longer a problem with turbie twist. The extra work is gone and we don't have to have dripping wet hair.

Love, Love, Love!

from Rogers, AR

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

This inexpensive hair towel is AWESOME. I was skeptical, but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was too use.Even my 9 year old uses them every day with no help. The Turbie is just as absorbant as any other towel. I have 3 of them...one for each bathroom and an extra for when they are in the wash! Gotta get one!

I love the Turbie Twist

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

Seriously, it's one of my favorite things... ever. I hate the sensation of cold water dripping down my back after washing my hair, and I don't always want to blow dry it because of heat damage. If I'm not going anywhere special I'd rather just let it air dry. However, my house gets pretty cold in Winter and that can be uncomfortable. Most bath towels are too heavy and unwieldy to wear for an extended period of time, and hand towels aren't big enough. Turbie Twist is the perfect response to all that. It's light, stays in place and only really loosens up once the hair is mostly dry (which does take a couple hours.) I've had very long hair and medium length hair and have never had a problem getting it all up into the Turbie Twist (though, admittedly, my hair is fine.) I can't say enough about the product. Why hadn't anyone thought of it before? The only possible improvement to the Turbie Twist would be some heating action for the cold nights.

Turbie Twist Head Towel is Amazing!

from Wylie, TX

The Turbie Twist Head Towel is an outstanding product to which I give 5 stars.

It also makes for a nice gift!

hands free turbie twist

from Grand Junction, CO

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

Genuis. Why didn't I think of this?! So sick of trying to hold a towel that is made for my body on my head while trying to get dressed for the day. Turbie twist is so simple and easy to use. The elastic really does hold the towel in place. Absorbant as all get out. They hold up in the washing machine just fine. The price is reasonable, especially with a coupon. This item works well for both long AND short hair and i really do believe it helps dry my hair faster. There are other brands/versions of this item out there. I have tried others and i'm telling you, they are not all created equal. The cheaper ones would leave my hair soaked and that's if they even stayed on my head while getting ready. The various color choices don't hurt either :)

I would rather use a regular towel

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

I would rather use my regular towels. This towel is super thin and gets and stays wet for a while. I dislike that. It takes forever for my hair to dry and my hair is not even that long. My hair goes a little past my shoulders. Although, I do have very thick hair. Perhaps, the designer of this product did not design this product for people with hair types similar to my own. I appreciate the design. I believe that in time this could be an exceptional product that I would be more than happy to pay for. One of my favorite things to do is to put my hair up in a towel and go to sleep. Perhaps, the designers will make a new thick towel. Maybe they will even add fun colors (a nice pink, red or blue???) I would like to have a snap rather than a button. The button can break in the dryer. Which ruins the entire product. If you have thin, shorter hair this product is for you. Enjoy and happy shopping.

Turbie Twist is Essential for Long Hair

from Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Comments about Turbie Twist Hair Towel:

I love to put lotion on right after a shower and always have to wrap my long hair up or else I end up with lotion everywhere. Although I can use a regular towel they are just too bulky and fall off when bending over to lotion my legs. I was surprised with how thin the Turbie Twist is and since it is very thin it won't do much to dry your hair at least not anymore than a regular towel. I love the little loop in the back that holds the twisted towel in place. I was skeptical if the loop would actually work but it did, although it does not keep the towel as tight as I would like. The size makes it perfect for travel and if hung up after use it dries rather quickly. I have actually given a few as gifts and everyone seems to like them. If you have thick long hair and want a towel that will get it dry fast this is not the right product for you but if your goal is to get your long hair off of your shoulders/back after a shower than you will want a Turbie Twist.